Sign in to follow this  
Jason Cicchini

Merchant's House

Great job on the rounded shape and roof! Those are tricky to do,the windows look nice as well. I might change the tree a little bit though,maybe make it a little taller. Good work all around :thumbup:

Hey! Where's your guild banner? :laugh:

I like this. Its a small and well done build - nice round bay windows and base.

The roof is good - but could be better :)

Wasier said than done - but maybe try to to round it a bit to match the bay window?

Very nice, although it might be a little cramped living in there! :laugh:

Good to see more Avalonian houses.

=Legonardo=

That house is way too small.

Not if you eat, sleep, take a bath, etc in the same room. Like they did in medieval times :wink:

Looks great, smooth design! Especially the woodwork and the roof are well done!

Not if you eat, sleep, take a bath, etc in the same room. Like they did in medieval times :wink:

Looks great, smooth design! Especially the woodwork and the roof are well done!

I know how they did it in medieval times. The GoH is based in a fantasy world. Please don't base your comment off of one of my post's. :classic: JC is my homeboy.

That house is way too small.

I know how they did it in medieval times. The GoH is based in a fantasy world. Please don't base your comment off of one of my post's. :classic: JC is my homeboy.

Ahh... Beery... you feeling okay?

Anyhow I like the color combo and the interesting shape. It is small, but JC did say this was a "modest" merchant's house after all.

Good job!

Very nice little house! The roof design is very intresting as I had problem with my roof in the Inn of Benoic, but yours is truly great! Keep those great mocs coming JC!

First, thanks to everyone for looking, the supportive comments, and the constructive crits!

It is a little small, but I did want to portray a small/poor house that still had some pride: a few pieces of woodwork here and there, a unique design, a little character. etc.

The roof was infuriating! It was perfect until I added the bay window, and that threw off the whole formula. These free builds are a perfect excuse to experiment, and this one was not 100% successful, but I think charming enough to win you over.

Darwynia is close to the borders of both Benoic and Anytria, and about a day's travel from Albion, so even the poorest merchant would still have a fairly affluent hovel. lol

And BB: You know I got your back, yo. XD