Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Confirmation and Discussion Thread

b]Vote:Jean(Endgame)[/b for my belief that he could be a mafiaso.

Try again. You're missing the opening and closing brackets.

I am going to [b]Vote: So and so (such and such)[/b] because blah blah blah dododo-te-doodle

May I ask why?

The tally I originally posted was incorrect. I corrected it by editing the post, but put in a note to make sure it was noticed.

The current vote tally was correct at the time of my post noting my correction.

Yes, but I do not get why Amelia's (TheBoyWonder) Unvote/Vote is not accepted.

Do I miss something? Just want to understand everything. If you prefer to explain it later on, you are welcome of course.

Yes, but I do not get why Amelia's (TheBoyWonder) Unvote/Vote is not accepted.

Do I miss something? Just want to understand everything. If you prefer to explain it later on, you are welcome of course.

Nope you didn't miss anything. :facepalm:

I blame Rick entirely. :tongue: (It's true!)

Apologies all. :blush:

Well, one could say...

*shades*

All my defenses went down the toilet.

Yeeeaaaaaaaah!

Thanks for letting me play, guys! Someone has to get lynched on day one, I guess. :blush: Best of luck and all of that.

Thanks for letting me play, guys!

Thanks for playing Endgame. :sweet: We hope you had fun while it lasted.

Someone has to get lynched on day one, I guess. :blush: Best of luck and all of that.

Yeah, someone always has to go first. :sad:

Is there a dead writeboard? I know nobody else is dead, but I like hearing my voice echo off of virtual walls. :laugh:

Thanks for letting me play, guys! Someone has to get lynched on day one, I guess. :blush: Best of luck and all of that.

And from me too, thank you for playing Endgame. :sweet:

Is there a dead writeboard? I know nobody else is dead, but I like hearing my voice echo off of virtual walls. :laugh:

Yeah, good luck with any future mafias you join. :sweet: Well we'll all know if you truly weren't part of the mafia, soon.

Well we'll all know if you truly weren't part of the mafia, soon.

Just to be clear, this is not crossing the line yet, but be careful with statements about a player's affiliation outside of the Day threads. There's a really fine line between between commenting on the game and playing the game outside the Day threads. :classic:

Just to be clear, this is not crossing the line yet, but be careful with statements about a player's affiliation outside of the Day threads. There's a really fine line between between commenting on the game and playing the game outside the Day threads. :classic:

Truth, he speaks. I found that out in the Fairy Tale game the hard way...

Oh, sorry forgot about that for a second there.. :blush: I won't discuss anything like that again.

Edited by Ferrik

Truth, he speaks. I found that out in the Fairy Tale game the hard way...

I'm sure I helped out with that. :wink:

:devil_laugh:

Alladin. I don't remember quite what happened, but I recall encouraging the conversation in the discussion thread, which enabled you to receive penalty votes. :innocent:

I'm a nice guy...really, I am. :tongue:

Alladin. I don't remember quite what happened, but I recall encouraging the conversation in the discussion thread, which enabled you to receive penalty votes. :innocent:

I'm a nice guy...really, I am. :tongue:

And I seem to recall deciding not to vig kill you at the last moment. :facepalm::laugh:

And I seem to recall deciding not to vig kill you at the last moment. :facepalm::laugh:

You're a real pal. :tongue:

Thanks so much for playing PsyKater and Adam. :sweet: We're so sorry to lose you so early in the game already. :cry_sad:

Thanks so much for playing PsyKater and Adam. :sweet: We're so sorry to lose you so early in the game already. :cry_sad:

Absolutely, huge thanks for playing and being so active. :sweet:

Thank you so much for letting me play. This has been so much fun already. I hope I will have the opportunity to play longer some other day. :)

Thanks for letting me play! default_satisfied.gif Guess I'm rustier than I thought. default_blush.gifdefault_cry4.gif

Aw, poor little robot. :sad: All alone in the world... :cry3:

That's the hardest part about dying! pir_bawling.gif