Ras 74

The official photo thread of the 2009 event!

You all know what to do here!

Share all the fun with us that went, and make the once that didn´t come yellous :tongue:

Maybe you will try harder next year.

Have fun!

-Ras-

gallery_148_20_15396.jpg

Date & Time: 2009-05-25 00.15

Action: Agent Ras eats dinner (a microwave pizza heated in the gas stations microwave :sick:)

CopMike

gallery_148_20_15396.jpg

Date & Time: 2009-05-25 00.15

Action: Agent Ras eats dinner (a microwave pizza heated in the gas stations microwave :sick:)

CopMike

Haha :laugh:

Oh, and nice title!

But where´s Holodoc´s "Rat Spitter" title? :look:

Ras/KimT/any other MOD/Admin who were at the event, I think you have a job to do... :tongue:

dsc_1035.jpg

Group Picture at Friday, before the entrance of the Eurohotel

dsc_1038.jpg

Same picture, but with one big difference. Who can spot it? HINT: Copmike/Ras

dsc_1039.jpg

Copmike reading his questions during a LEGO knowledge quiz

dsc_1041.jpg

Drinking beer and having fun!

dsc_1042.jpg

Copmike preparing his quiz

dsc_1046.jpg

An other side of the table and one of the few pictures where we can see Zorro (on the right side of KimT), since he was the photographer!

dsc_1047.jpg

dsc_1048.jpg

Still on the meeting table

dsc_1049.jpg

We went inside when it got dark, to complete our games-schedule.

dsc_1055.jpg

Also the minifigs were talking to each other.

dsc_1062.jpg

Zorro during the "build a tower in 1 minute" competition, stupidly building his on the table.

dsc_1069.jpg

Doing it the right way...

dsc_1072.jpg

The beautifull waitress. Only the ones attending the event shall remember her face!

dsc_1076.jpg

dsc_1083.jpg

dsc_1084.jpg

dsc_1094.jpg

Heavy competition!

dsc_1099.jpg

The Finale, between Jipay and CGH!

dsc_1101.jpg

dsc_1102.jpg

Jipay's winning tower!

dsc_1105.jpg

Building sets between the games in. Our favourite hobby!

dsc_1106.jpg

dsc_1110.jpg

The Jedi Mind Game (guessing which color the brick is, when being only able to feel the brick behind your back)

dsc_1112.jpg

A game where you have to spit a gummy as far as possible!

dsc_1113.jpg

KimT's "entry". Holodoc won the game!

dsc_1115.jpg

At the entrance of the LEGOLAND park. The other members are waiting their turn to pay near the desk houses, while CGH the Dutchman searches for a free way in.

dsc_1120.jpg

And O YEAH, the people from Holland are very inventive!

dsc_1121.jpg

A beautifull Fox, in one of the many little parks.

dsc_1127.jpg

One of the REAL LEGO builders, in his working place behind the park, telling us information about how he became a builder, building itself, the park, sets,...

dsc_1128.jpg

And showing us his biggest secrets!

dsc_1130.jpg

The Color pattern. This is the way the builders use it.

dsc_1123.jpg

Also behind the scenes: a beautifull ship.

dsc_1126.jpg

And a big scary Troll!

dsc_1132.jpg

The Castle, including a shop where all Castle sets were sold, including some old ones!

dsc_1133.jpg

Some of us, including me, visited Miniland afterwards, take a look at this beautifull farmhouse.

dsc_1134.jpg

An automated coach, and some knights outside the castle walls.

dsc_1135.jpg

dsc_1136.jpg

A huge castle, with figures dancing inside (mechanical).

dsc_1137.jpg

A helicopter, with real rotation.

dsc_1138.jpg

The miniland airport, with many mechanical moving objects.

dsc_1139.jpg

Bonaparte and Captain Green Hair, posing before a village.

dsc_1140.jpg

Inside the park, near the Mindstorms Center

dsc_1141.jpg

After miniland we visited the big tent where we could fill up our boxes for 7 Euro per box. We were very inventive about how to maximize the brick input!

dsc_1143.jpg

The Pick A Brick store.

dsc_1148.jpg

Preparing for the bowling game.

dsc_1153.jpg

dsc_1155.jpg

The bowling itself.

dsc_1160.jpg

Der "Gastfraue" going around to serve us our drinks

dsc_1158.jpg

This is Ras doing his Jedi dance after his so maniest Strike :devil: !

dsc_1165.jpg

A group of totally drunken strangers asking me to take their picture.

dsc_1162.jpg

CGH throwing his bowling ball.

dsc_1170.jpg

A line-up of the cars that will enter CGH's competition. Copmike is doing a last chek-up no one has used forbidden parts or techniques!

dsc_1177.jpg

dsc_1178.jpg

Preparing the cars for the first CGH-competition where the cars have to jump as far as possible over a ramp. Sadly the ramp picture was too dark... :sadnew:

dsc_1172.jpg

BANG! The second competition was all around not loosing any bricks when their cars hit the wall!

dsc_1179.jpg

The Miss Car Election. Holodoc won!

dsc_1182.jpg

We of course continued talking to each other during the games.

dsc_1183.jpg

Holodoc also won the General Competion (who had the highest score after counting all the points of all the games) Congratulations!

dsc_1184.jpg

Captain Green Hair won the second prize! Also congratz!

dsc_1186.jpg

After the prizes were divided we did rise the flag!

dsc_1189.jpg

And a final group picture, ending the day for some, others went on drinking beer and coke in the dark...

Can I ask what the extras were? Like the cool bricks? I know from what I saw last year they were very cool.

Dennimator, stop posting and build that damn village! :tongue:

I´m still at school. :tongue:

Can I ask what the extras were? Like the cool bricks? I know from what I saw last year they were very cool.

The extras were:

Power Miners polybag

Racers polybag

BrickMaster Garbage Truck oversized polybag :tongue:

Non-existing Tractor Farm set pieces (BTW, are there any instructions for this anywhere? :look: )

A Star Wars monster from the Death Star, the one in the garbage room (Can some SW nerd expert (yes KimT, I´m looking at you :tongue: ) tell me its name?)

TIE Fighter polybag

Chrome :vader: polybag :sweet:

V-19 Torrent polybag

Orange bike piece

4 tan train windows

6 small tan train windows

6 Dark Green slopes with gold printing (Emerald Night)

7 Light Blue 1x1 pieces

3 black 2x2/3 cheese slope pieces with grille

4 dark blue "slopes"

2 turkeys :wub:

2 dark red R2-D2 legs

4 dark green seats

1 grey bead

1 grey head (Death Eater?)

1 pink minifig (HP)

1 Castle torso from Medieval Market Village

4 fleshie heads with moustache (Indiana Jones?)

1 Tan female hair

2 Willie Scott hairs

1 female Castle fig (the advent calendar one)

1 Pirates Commander

1 City foldout poster

The DSSs from the Maersk boat set (both of them)

4 green BURPs and 3 white Technic pieces (4999 Vestas exclusives) :wub:

And last, but not least:

(Drumroll)

CopMikes special Star Wars set; Droid Cantina, containing the new C-3PO as well as the black and white versions, an silver Asassain droid and a Mouse Droid! :thumbup:

I think that was all, and I´ll edit this post with pics when I have done my homework. :blush:

Edited by Dennimator

Thank's for the many pictures. I would so much have loved to join you all in Germany this year, but hopefully I will have better time next year, and give it a big go.

Front

Thank's for the many pictures. I would so much have loved to join you all in Germany this year, but hopefully I will have better time next year, and give it a big go.

Front

Yeah, hope you will be able to come next year. It was so much fun! :sweet:

I´m not Kim, but the garbage monster is a Dianoga.

And CopMike handed out the instructions to the promo farmtruck when we were bowling, if I recall right.

I´m not Kim, but the garbage monster is a Dianoga.

And CopMike handed out the instructions to the promo farmtruck when we were bowling, if I recall right.

SW nerd! :tongue:

Thanks.

Oh? I didn´t get any... :cry_sad:

EDIT: Ok, who gave me my new title? :tongue:

"Shopping is a sport"? I didn´t shop...that...much... :look: Ok, I maybe did shop a little too much, but I don´t get to a LEGO shop very often! :wink:

Edited by Dennimator

They were selfprinted, so you might want to ask him if he could just send you the pdf.

Oh, and there is stuff missing in your list. The city foldout poster, the Maersk DSS and I think 1 tan small legs. And weren´t the 1x1 light blue bricks supposed to be Maersk blue? I thought I heard something about that....

BTW, my truck was missing a superrare 1x1 bley round plate. Did it just fell out the bag, did you miss it or did you forget it in all bags? Just curious.

Non-existing Tractor Farm set pieces (BTW, are there any instructions for this anywhere? :look: )

This set, so not "non-existing" :tongue:

They were selfprinted, so you might want to ask him if he could just send you the pdf.

Oh, and there is stuff missing in your list. The city foldout poster, the Maersk DSS and I think 1 tan small legs. And weren´t the 1x1 light blue bricks supposed to be Maersk blue? I thought I heard something about that....

BTW, my truck was missing a superrare 1x1 bley round plate. Did it just fell out the bag, did you miss it or did you forget it in all bags? Just curious.

Oh yeah. Thanks. But I don´t think the tan legs were included in the extras. They were at the PaB, though. Also, I don´t have any Maersk blue nor light blue, so I don´t know.

Your truck? What truck? :wacko:

"Shopping is a sport"? I didn´t shop...that...much... :look: Ok, I maybe did shop a little too much, but I don´t get to a LEGO shop very often! :wink:

And I totally envy you. Once someone told me about the 20% discount with a Merlin card I was constantly hoping to find someone with this card. I even bumped into you when you were leaving, misunderstood you for leaving the event now and didn´t want to bother you with that matter, as it would have taken some time to chose the bricks...

Evening came and nobody with a Merlin card to be found, I finally was at the Fabrik PaB at 18:30 - when the shop normally would have closed at 18:00! :oh3:

I just had the chance to rush in, grab a bag and put as many parts in there as possible without really chosing or counting. But boy was I surprised to find that a big bag of bricks really wasnßt that expensive after all. Best PaB ever!

I would have loved to stay in the PaB for at least half an hour longer. So much stuff I missed... :cry_sad:

Oh yeah. Thanks. But I don´t think the tan legs were included in the extras. They were at the PaB, though. Also, I don´t have any Maersk blue nor light blue, so I don´t know.

Your truck? What truck? :wacko:

I didn´t buy small legs at PaB... I have to doublecheck what the heck I have in my bag :laugh:

What truck? This truck :tongue::devil:

This set, so not "non-existing" :tongue:

..Oh. Ok, thanks. :blush:

And I totally envy you. Once someone told me about the 20% discount with a Merlin card I was constantly hoping to find someone with this card. I even bumped into you when you were leaving, misunderstood you for leaving the event now and didn´t want to bother you with that matter, as it would have taken some time to chose the bricks...

Evening came and nobody with a Merlin card to be found, I finally was at the Fabrik PaB at 18:30 - when the shop normally would have closed at 18:00! :oh3:

I just had the chance to rush in, grab a bag and put as many parts in there as possible without really chosing or counting. But boy was I surprised to find that a big bag of bricks really wasnßt that expensive after all. Best PaB ever!

I would have loved to stay in the PaB for at least half an hour longer. So much stuff I missed... :cry_sad:

I didn´t buy small legs at PaB... I have to doublecheck what the heck I have in my bag :laugh:

What truck? This truck :tongue::devil:

Oh. I had a Merlin card, but I already had used the coupon, although the 10% constant bonus was still ongoing. Sorry. :sceptic:

That´s no truck, that´s a tractor! :tongue:

Really cool pics til now guys :D

Hope to see some more of you soon Zorro, think you had one of the best cams especially for the moving pics while bowling :D

I only have a few pics I am going to sort out...

Greetings, Aredhel

Anyone have pictures of the extras?

Here you go (envy ON) :grin: :

pict0005.jpg

1) the green BURPS from the 4999 Vestas set. :sweet:

2) Emerald Night stuff! :wub:

3) 7 1x1 bricks maersk blue

4) parts for the diagona (from top to bottom of picture), assembled pic below.

5) orange motorcycle body

6) turkeys, 2 of them taken from 10193 :sweet:

7) legs from what´s his name? :blush: SW-nerds help needed!

8) 3 more rare parts to complete Vestas windmill :grin:

9) beautiful minifig parts, including (amongst others) small legs and four (4!) heads from an IJ set!

10) Admiral, medieval wife, Dolores Umbridge (f.l.t.r.)

11) the tractor! THE TRACTOR! :wub:

Other goodies in the extras pack:

pict0010.jpg

1) the set everyone got with taking part in the competitions. Some got more... :wink::grin:

2) TUI promo pack for those who ordered before.

1+2 were NOT part of the extras pack but the following 3-8 (I don´t have to explain what these are, do I?)

The event MOC by Copmike: :wub:

Where do all the droids go whenever they stay in Mos Eisley?

pict0006.jpg

They take a cup (opf whatever :sick: )at the droids cantina!

pict0007.jpg

pict0008.jpg

pict0009.jpg

The dianoga (or garbage monster :tongue: )

Those pics are really cool. Holodoc. Will you put the others you made to the brickshelf gallery or will you post some more here?

Aredhel

Wow. That is all really amazing. I have to make this a priority for next year. *Starts saving money*

Good thing so many others have posted pictures, I wasn't able to find the charger for my camera before leaving, so I couldn't take any pictures :cry_sad:

Here you go (envy ON) :grin:

Yeah, I'm feeling really envious here. No, wait, I have all that stuff too, what a coincidence :tongue:

Wow. That is all really amazing. I have to make this a priority for next year. *Starts saving money*

Indeed you have to, personally I can't wait for next year's Event, had so much fun this year. :sweet:

Here you go (envy ON) :grin:

*snip*

Thanks, now I don´t need to upload my pics. :tongue:

Yup, you have to. We were missing a dork you. :tongue:

Edited by Dennimator