Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Stabbin

Small port town

Love it, but please PLEASE PLLLEEEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! resize the pictures to a max of 800x600, since that of course is in the rules, AND your killin my computer.

:pir_yoda:

it is a very nice moc, but yeah, you'll want to get on that when you get home rather then making one of our over-worked moderators do it:P

I won't be able to do it until later this evening. Sorry about that. Ill do it as soon as I get home!! Thanks again for your patience.

:jollyroger:

Thats a very nice scene you have there! Lots going on and it has a classic pirate look and feel to it. Keep up the good work. :pir-classic:

Lovley, awesome, incredible :pir-oh: i LOVE it man, there are so many great detaild in there, i loe the buildings, i love the whole MOC and is that is your first MOC... You have assured me Great job mate Keep it up

Captain becker

What a cute/cool/well defended port town 'Capt. Stabbin' !

I really like all the town action and the troops on standby to fire the cannons, at least they may not have to worry about a rear attack ! :pir-wink:

All the small two storey buildings are very nice and fit the town just right.

Excellent design and build 'Capt. Stabbin'...............I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet: