Sign in to follow this  
Vader

custom kit fisto

Wow, from what I can see this looks very great! Most custom Kits have way too large tentacles, yours look just very right! :D

Can't wait to see clear pics!!!

I used a product called milliput, its like bluetack at first but it goes hard after a few hours its then ready to be painted.

Looke great! The detail looks so good and the tentacles are very nice. You seem to have done a great job painting too! :)

Now you can put it next to Grevious in a duel!

Jon.

I like that one. The best I have seen.

Also like your ARC-trooper.

What have you used for the cape?

And from where have you got it?

And do you know if there are more colors?

Ras the cape is a normal lego one, whilst painting the helmet i got some paint on my finger i then by mistake touched the cape.

To my surprise when it dried it felt the same as a normal cape and it didnt come off when i twisted it around.

I have since put paint on a few others they all look great, the secret is not to put to much paint on just dap the tip of your finger in the paint and then just rub it on.

I have tried for the last few years to find a cloth the matches legos but this is by far the best way yet.

Very cool!

Which color do you start of with?

Brown, black?

Since your cape seems to be light-blue on the pics,

do you know if it would work to make white capes?

I dont have any other pics at the moment as all the other capes that i have made i have either sold or given to friends.

The cape on the ARC trooper was black, i started with the light blue the lego cloth seems to absorb the paint in a good way. I rubbed it over twice with the paint each time i used a very very small amount of paint.

It does indeed work with white paint ive used it on a black cape, the result was great.

The ARC looks great! I think the shoulder padron looks good and the paint on the helmet must have needed a steady hand, something I could never do! ;)

Hope we see more of your minfigs in the future!

Jon.