Trainmaster247

[SPC] Cat A The Spaceblite Gang

The story behind them is that they are the ancestors of the Seablite gang,(from the book dark life) which is where they get the name the "Spaceblite gang." The are just like most pirates and wreak havock all over the galaxy still trying to get revenge for there ancestors getting locked in prinson (they themsleves have been captured and escaped over 50 times).

image5be2b.jpg

The Wanted Poster

imageb1b42.jpg

The whole crew.

image26156.jpg

Spidersha a hired assasin who will do anything for the right money and bones the Captain of the operation known for getting the job done.

image8c953.jpg

Here we have doc the tech expert and two of his robots. One a flying battle drone and the other a spy drone much like the Star Wars mouse droids. Also with him is the weapons expert who prefers to remain anonymous.

image098e1.jpg

Here we have the captains daughter wearing a chest piece from an elven queen. Along with their cydog who has laser eyes and can hide almost anywhere.

image42b60.jpg

Just a comedic interlude!!

Let me know what you think and if you have any tips thanks!

Edited by WhiteFang
Update of topic title

Not bad. The spider-girl is my favorite, I like the alternating-colored legs! Though what is the one on the far right supposed to be?

Try to outfit your crew with weapons and give them names and perhaps backstories. It would make your entry much more intriguing!

Edited by telaruhn

I think I like the captain the most. It would help a lot if you could get some clear photos.