Sign in to follow this  
the lego dwarf

GOH BK2 CH3 RUINED Tree Men's

Magnus knew that a dwarf retinue would make their way down towards the tree where he had positioned himself. How he knew this he would only tell the most trusted of his followers. He told his companion to hide in the carcass of the tree and spy on the units that arrived. When the dwarves did arrive Magnus overheard that the dwarves would strike the Drow in two nights. After hearing this both humans crept away. They reported back to their commander who was pleased in hearing what Magnus had found out.

15782669850_0d513cfe46.jpg

This my entry to challenge 3 for the men's category

Nice build, the lego dwarf!

For limited parts, this build and photography is very nice! The broken old tree stump looks nice, as does the foreground water, sand, and logs. I like the parts choice for the dwarf, thought it is still hard for me to get my mind to accept tall dwarves. This one works well, especially as he stands in the foreground of the photo. The angle and space utilization for the photo makes a very nice presentation.

Nice work, the lego dwarf!

Edited by Slegengr

As slegengr said, this is pretty good for limited pieces. I also think this is my favorite build of yours I've seen. I think a big reason for that is because of how compact you made the build. The ground still could use some work, but because it is small, as also because of the angle of the picture, it isn't as distracting. Keep making nice smaller builds like this and I think you're going to keep improving!

As slegengr said, this is pretty good for limited pieces. I also think this is my favorite build of yours I've seen. I think a big reason for that is because of how compact you made the build. The ground still could use some work, but because it is small, as also because of the angle of the picture, it isn't as distracting. Keep making nice smaller builds like this and I think you're going to keep improving!

Thank you for the nice words I had fun making this build. This build has also helped me to understand the patience needed to make amazing mocs.

Edited by the lego dwarf

You surely have make some great progress in your mocs! :classic::thumbup:

I would like to see a shot of the whole moc though.. Try to dust of your lego before taking the pics.