Welcome one and all! Please enjoy my collectible minifig series! I had a lot of fun making these and hope their little stories bring a smile to your face.

I very rarely do purist stuff so this was a refreshing change of pace for me!

15703652339_9bb92bfcd4_z.jpg

AVALONIA

The Elven Wardancer

15270053503_35c725046f_n.jpg

The Elven War Dancer protects the trees of the Enchanted Forest who can't protect themselves. He is also a friend to the small folk who dwell within, the pixies gnomes and dryads. His eyes blaze with the fury of the righteous as he somersaults into combat.

The Serving Girl

15703843587_a997589ca6_n.jpg

The Serving Girl works in the banqueting hall of The Avalonian Lairds. She loves the hustle and bustle of the Hall. Her favourite part is hearing of the legendary quests completed by the Avalonian Heroes.

The Gamekeeper

15863797286_1eb8e6f5f0_n.jpg

He is the Warden of the Lairds grand estate. Looking after the fish and fowl is his main job. Those who steal from his Laird will first find "quarrel" with him.

KAPHILIN

The Nomad Raider

15270002313_6e9919b4e2_n.jpg

They roam the deserts of the Kaph. Raiders are equally comfortable fighting on camel back or as skirmishers. Using the cover of sandstorms their guerrilla tactics are rightly feared. They're detailed knowledge of the desert oasis' and geography makes them a formidable fighting force despite their seemingly low numbers.

Hill Tribe Tomb King

15702162428_9439f0535d_n.jpg

In life he was a mighty king who united the hill tribes. In death he still reigns over his subjects. Peaceful by nature, if the safety of Kaphilin is threatened he will stir his people to action!

The Entertainer

15703598939_04c9a06778_n.jpg

She was a slave but since gaining her freedom she has amassed a great fortune entertaining Nobles of Kaphilin such as the Masa himself.

The Stone Cutter

15267366584_a5987fe4d6_n.jpg

He is the architect behind some of the greatest palaces and sculptures of the Kaph. Nothing makes him happier than bringing the sandstones of the desert to life!

MITGARDIA

The Valkyrie

15267355364_00e6e64a33_n.jpg

Once every 10 generations a true Heroine rises from the ranks of the Mitgardian shield maidens. A fallen shield maiden will arise from death. Although not immortal the Valkyrie has phenomenal strength and unmatched Valor with a second chance at life gifted by Odin. It is said her battle song heartens the soul and has magical calming effects.

The Blacksmith

15703982647_9e5501e9eb_n.jpg

He tempers a sword blade at his anvil. His Thunder Hammer can be used to forge weapons or crack the skulls of his enemies as he sees fit. A much respected figure by folk short or tall.

(he wears a yellow armored tunic to protect him from the heat of the forge).

The Northern Bannerman

15889692625_28143b025f_n.jpg

He is a hero of renown. He wears the colours of Mitgardia with pride and is a champion within their ranks. born a humble lumberjack his rise has been meteoric!

The Clan Chieftain

15863871276_2dd67c71e4_n.jpg

He is a Mighty Warrior and respected diplomat. He likes to fight, feast, drink and carouse! The Chieftain is always accompanied by his faithful hunting companion Nanuk.

NOCTURNUS

The Reptrian

15267392094_1585462963_n.jpg

This beastie is a guard at the labyrinth of Kelra. Those who wish to cross the border at Kelra must first pay tribute or risk being hounded through the labyrinths myriad of dangerous corridors.

The Necromancer

15267373164_f02c59cb84_n.jpg

She is a mistress of dark magic. She reanimates the dead to do her dirty work (her washing, cleaning and disposing of unruly peasant mobs).

The Drow Underdark Paladin

15889687455_9b98785a3f_n.jpg

An agent of the Usurper, he is an envoy of murder. Skilled in all weapons and armour, the Paladin favours plate armour, shield and his wicked machete blade.

Bred in the caves of the underdark their skin is luminescent and their silver hair is Tarred black and rigid. Its spikes are a deadly weapon.

Obey or be destroyed...

The Gorgon

15703631639_a992119699_n.jpg

The Gorgon lives in a network of caves in the mountains of Nocturnus. Her petrifying gaze means she is very lonely, her only friend is a Stone Troll from the neighbouring valley.

VALYRIO

The Palace Guard

15887650411_36491bf52e_n.jpg

Honest as the day is long and loyal only to the Amancio Family. The Palace Guard of Valyrio serves at the leisure of the Rego.

AVALONIA

15863925966_987a07f0c7_z.jpg

Avalonians unite!

MITGARDIA

15702342230_cac46e59e8_z.jpg

For the Glory of Mitgardia!

KAPHILIN

15702219278_40e7b807ac_z.jpg

All hail the might of Kaphilin.

NOCTURNUS

15888988522_91e3ff37db_z.jpg

Beware the Underdark!

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Interesting series, Hammerstein!

My favorite is definitely the Northern Bannerman, maybe because I am Mitgardian-biased or maybe because I had a similar idea! I also really like the stone cutter and the Varlyrian guard.

Well done.

The Palace Guard also struck me - which torso did you use?

And why does the helmet look copper? I thought it only comes in gold or black?

Nice entry Hammerstien, the Gamekeeper, Clan Leader and Palace Guards are my favorites :thumbup:

Amazing! I would have to say the best fleshie set out there so far! I love the Clan Cheiftain, Bannerman, Tomb King, and Nomad Raid. What you did with the Nomad using pieces with dark flesh tones to match his skin color is pure awesomeness! I do have a complaint about the Dwarf though. I think the yellow torso stands out to starkly. I know it's supposed to look like a shirt, but I can't help feeling like someone mixed fleshies and yellows by accident everytime I look at him. I'm also not a fan of the wizard beard used with the dwarf helmets. It leaves the sides of the neck too exposed :sad:

But overall I would still say you have some of the best fig combos!

Well done.

The Palace Guard also struck me - which torso did you use?

And why does the helmet look copper? I thought it only comes in gold or black?

It comes in that brown color for the Neimodian soldier in one of the Clone Wars sets.

Thanks all for the kind words.

I'm glad so many people like so many different figs as they favorites! I think getting votes in this contest is going to be tough with such a high standard of entry by all the competitors.

Mkjosha - you've rumbled me. The dwarf had a different design but I ran out of time to take the photos. Originally I ad wanted to use the old fashioned plastic lego Caplin brown for his front, I was going to add the brown blacksmith hat and use the same LoTR face so he would have a short beard and that little blue arrows. Torso. The yellow ar,s have the printed gladiator scales and the warrior princess bangle but the photo doesn't really pick that out. If I had got those other parts from bricklink, I think the flow of the fig would have been a little better. That said I am still pleased with how it turned out. The hammer seems to work and if you look t the fig in real life it doesn't really look out of place with the set :).

Believe me I would never mix FLESHIEZ with yellow on the same fig. although if people want to mix them in sets then I don't mind, the world is full of diversity. :)

Nice combinations for the The Clan Chieftain and the The Drow Underdark Paladin. Beside, the The Valkyrie has nice...body armor :wink:

Great work on the Mitgardian chieftain, and on the Valyrian guy as well! :thumbup:

Wow, excellent entry! It's amazing how unique this collection is, considering how many series have been entered already. Really hard to pick a favorite here, but the Kaliphlins in particular look spot on, especially the stone cutter and nomad raider. Good work man!

Beautiful series. The carefully composed coloring of each fig is lovely, and the series is wonderfully visually cohesive.

This is probably the series that has the highest number of figs that I'm an absolute fan of. Kaliphlin, Avalonia, Varlyrio figs are a perfect 4 out of 4, 3 out of 3 and 1 out of 1 respectively, I absolutely love every single one of them. Mitgardia is a 3 out of 4, with the only one I'm not really impressed with being the Blacksmith although his accessories are awesome. Nocturnus figs aren't bad but they just don't seem to stand out for me like the others do...though I do think the Reptrian and Gorgon are brilliant!

I will definitely need to replicate the Entertainer and The Valkyrie for my personal collection! :thumbup:

Mkjosha - you've rumbled me. The dwarf had a different design but I ran out of time to take the photos. Originally I ad wanted to use the old fashioned plastic lego Caplin brown for his front, I was going to add the brown blacksmith hat and use the same LoTR face so he would have a short beard and that little blue arrows. Torso. The yellow ar,s have the printed gladiator scales and the warrior princess bangle but the photo doesn't really pick that out. If I had got those other parts from bricklink, I think the flow of the fig would have been a little better. That said I am still pleased with how it turned out. The hammer seems to work and if you look t the fig in real life it doesn't really look out of place with the set :).

Believe me I would never mix FLESHIEZ with yellow on the same fig. although if people want to mix them in sets then I don't mind, the world is full of diversity. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to rumble anything! I know you didn't intend to mix yellows and fleshies, but I still get that feeling when I look at the dwarf.

Thank you all again for the kind words.

I did my best to get the most out of the combos I had. The entertainer and the kaphilkn combos have a nice feel to them I was extra pleased with the flow of these figures. The chieftain really captures how I imaigne mitgardia to look, heavily Norse inspired.

It's really pleasing to receive such positive responses on so many different figs.

I wish I had the opportunity to change the blacksmith now and I had a very cool troll but overall I'm hoping I can count on some votes from you guys and girls :)

Impressive figs, just as I was expecting. The gamekeeper is my favorite Avalonian fig, nice 'quarrel' word usage in the description too :thumbup:

The stone cutter, clan chieftain, and northern bannermen are pretty sweet figs :wub: Excellent combos on the valyrian fig too :classic:

Thanks Soccer-dude!

The Valyrian probably came out the smoothest of all the figs I made. He was the first one I finished. I think the photo was probably the best capture too!

I'd love to have done more but didn't want to cut out to many from the bigger guilds. I wanted to do a librarian and the Rego himself! :)

The Serving Girl and the gamekepper is just so good! I love the others as well but tjose two stands out for me! Love the use of the pig head! And I didn´t see any use of the pig suit guy, well I was wrong!