Sign in to follow this  
Kayne

Book 2 Ch.3 Cat. B Dwarves-"Stupid Elves!"

Getting into Avalonia was not going to be easy, but dwarves are resourceful....and a brainstorm session can yield some great ideas!

15063606854_09f8c76499_z.jpg

Raven Darksight was contemplating how to lead a group of his Dwarven Army into Avalonia, but those elves seem to notice everything. There has to be a way in to get past those elves!

Ibun, son Mim spoke up, "I got it! We all know how Elves love the forest and the trees right?"

"Aye!"

"Well, all we need to do is have Rowyn and Bowyn dress up like a tree. They wander over near those Elves and start yelling 'Oi, Me leaves hurt, me branches hurt! Please help!' We know that those Elves won't be able to resist helping out a tree."

"Stupid Elves, they'll probably still be munching on their croissants and sniffing their flowers while rush over to help the tree too!"

"Yeah, then we sneak by and we can hold some leaves to hide us!"

15683538655_164306acd9_z.jpg

"Yeah, stupid elves!"

They all laughed as they pictured those stupid elves sniffing flowers and helping out the tree in distress. If this doesn't work, nothing will!

Nice build, Kayne!

I love the story and I think the tree and landscaping is nice. I like the combination of colors used.

I would like to see a little bit more greebling of some sort on the foreground though, as it seems a little bit plain.

Brick on, Kayne

Great idea! I wonder what will happen to the distracting dwarves once the elves find out though...

Very fun entry. I hope those dwarves don't get caught. That said, what does it say about the elves if they can't catch 'em? Hahaha.

Haha, this is really funny and I really like how you included all the stereotypes about Avalonians and Mitgardians in one build. Also, great photo editing!

Hahaha what a funny entry Kayne. Well executed. That 2-dwarfed tree there is a top notch idea... Hahahah

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is one fool proof plan, how could the elves resist such heartrending cries from their beloved trees?

Very good build, the sand and olive green work well together and I like the rockwork and tree :thumbup:

Haha great sense of humor and great sense of putting those ABS into one great looking moc my friend! Bravo!

Great job on this, the only thing I would suggest would be a little more vegetation in the sand/olive green area of the model, it looks a bit sparse. :thumbup:

Edited by BrickCurve

Very cool Kayne, great build and story! Hilarious for sure. The river, tree and rock work looks great too. Sweet entry!