Logan McOwen

Some HF MOCs of mine...

Okay, so I'll cut to the chase and show you what I've built.

6844204158_24d7c34377_b.jpg

Julius Nex

6990330645_52ba5a1e54_b.jpg

Natalie Breez

6844207770_ae8ce5791a_b.jpg

Ivan Chromius

6990334035_50cfbfbbf8_b.jpg

GreenBlaze

6844211314_51fd827cac_b.jpg

Junk King

7044410915_d32d30bf95_b.jpg

H3V3N-1

6898315830_5f0e84da17_b.jpg

GO1D-6

C-C-C-COMBOS!

6908330300_c2120d37da_b.jpg

Ivan Chromius + GreenBlaze = MegaGreen

7054429089_095ec9ea2d_b.jpg

H3V3N-1 + GO1D-6 = DR4G0N-7

7054435369_bcb54e393c_b.jpg

Julius Nex + Natalie Breez = Arnold Stronghold

Likey?

Wow these are awesome! My favorite is Arnold Stronghold, the color scheme is sweet. Can you please post instructions for his torso. :sweet:

Woah! That's a lot of good looking MoCs. Let's see..

I rather do like your interpretation of Breez. While I did like the white on the set, here she looks so much more.. whole. Solid color scheme, well armored without being too much, and I like the shield placement very much. The lack of the jet thrusters on the ankles is a little disappointing, seeing as those were one of my favorite details of the original set, but overall not a bad job. Nex too seems to be standing a little bit taller, Although I'm not sure how I feel about those feet. Maybe if he had a jet pack or tubes for underwater use I'd feel better about it.

And then, there's Ivan. Wow. Pretty stable-looking guy, love the use of Tarix's blades and those 'paw' parts for shin armor.. methinks this guy's an old-fashioned sort of fighter, and if he isn't, then he's got skill anyway. Love that you used the Tahu mask too.. brings good memories back. Nice job with him.

GB's a scrawny sort. It appears like you've used all the trans parts from TR, nice. I'm not sure about the build of the torso, but the fire coming from the eyes and the mask itself win. Does this guy have a backstory?

Junk King looks exactly as the name sounds, which is rather welcome. However, the Firelord build is getting old. I am pleased about the knee armor, Metru torso plates make great armor methinks, and the shoulders.. how did you do the shoulers? Nothing clunky there like Fire Lord.. looks like they have a large range of flexibility, something I like with arms.

H3V3N-1 and GO1D-6 look an interesting pair. Inspired by XT4, I take it? Not much I can say about 1. The wings look nice, as does the Rahkshi leg(makes it look more like a regular ol' bot than a Hero, I think), and the head.

GO16 is a bit different. IT's exciting, with pincer-claws and those big, gold hand things which I assume fire lazers or something.. pretty sweet looking bot there.

The combos.. MegaGreen looks sort of like a Makuta MoC I did with the HF pieces. Small, greenish, but still deadly. Those blades stick out like a sore thumb, but I imagine that you were trying to stick to just the two sets, so It's fine. The use of the Tahu mask as a crotchplate is very.. different. But it's good.

Combo 2 is what it says it is.. a dragon. It looks the part without being overly complicated. I like What you've done with the upside-down white torso and the Paws on the knees.. that looks nice.

Arnold Stronghold has to be my personal favorite of the combos though. He looks strong and solidly-built, and the green and orange don't clash as much as I thought they would. Those blades on the back I enjoy as well.

Great bunch of MoCs you've got here.. looks like a lot of effort put into them. You have done very well building them.

Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Woah! That's a lot of good looking MoCs. Let's see..

I rather do like your interpretation of Breez. While I did like the white on the set, here she looks so much more.. whole. Solid color scheme, well armored without being too much, and I like the shield placement very much. The lack of the jet thrusters on the ankles is a little disappointing, seeing as those were one of my favorite details of the original set, but overall not a bad job. Nex too seems to be standing a little bit taller, Although I'm not sure how I feel about those feet. Maybe if he had a jet pack or tubes for underwater use I'd feel better about it.

And then, there's Ivan. Wow. Pretty stable-looking guy, love the use of Tarix's blades and those 'paw' parts for shin armor.. methinks this guy's an old-fashioned sort of fighter, and if he isn't, then he's got skill anyway. Love that you used the Tahu mask too.. brings good memories back. Nice job with him.

GB's a scrawny sort. It appears like you've used all the trans parts from TR, nice. I'm not sure about the build of the torso, but the fire coming from the eyes and the mask itself win. Does this guy have a backstory?

Junk King looks exactly as the name sounds, which is rather welcome. However, the Firelord build is getting old. I am pleased about the knee armor, Metru torso plates make great armor methinks, and the shoulders.. how did you do the shoulers? Nothing clunky there like Fire Lord.. looks like they have a large range of flexibility, something I like with arms.

H3V3N-1 and GO1D-6 look an interesting pair. Inspired by XT4, I take it? Not much I can say about 1. The wings look nice, as does the Rahkshi leg(makes it look more like a regular ol' bot than a Hero, I think), and the head.

GO16 is a bit different. IT's exciting, with pincer-claws and those big, gold hand things which I assume fire lazers or something.. pretty sweet looking bot there.

The combos.. MegaGreen looks sort of like a Makuta MoC I did with the HF pieces. Small, greenish, but still deadly. Those blades stick out like a sore thumb, but I imagine that you were trying to stick to just the two sets, so It's fine. The use of the Tahu mask as a crotchplate is very.. different. But it's good.

Combo 2 is what it says it is.. a dragon. It looks the part without being overly complicated. I like What you've done with the upside-down white torso and the Paws on the knees.. that looks nice.

Arnold Stronghold has to be my personal favorite of the combos though. He looks strong and solidly-built, and the green and orange don't clash as much as I thought they would. Those blades on the back I enjoy as well.

Great bunch of MoCs you've got here.. looks like a lot of effort put into them. You have done very well building them.

Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Thanks for the comments Cirkit! To answer your questions...

> GreenBlaze doesn't have a backstory as of yet. I may think of one soon, but for now I have no idea.

> On Junk King, I have used this shoulder mechanism here, which gives him both support and poseability. Although this shot shows it on another MOC, it's identical on JK apart from it being attached to the Inika Torso used in his frame.6525399179_dd96da88f2_b.jpg

> Those two bots were built before XT4's reveal, but have been modified and tweaked in the time coming up to now.

If you have any more, please don't be afraid to step forward and ask :3

Wow these are awesome! My favorite is Arnold Stronghold, the color scheme is sweet. Can you please post instructions for his torso. :sweet:

I could show you a shot with the torso armour-less, if that'd help. While I'm at it though, I think I'll post some earlier ones too...

6525343435_36cc31a340_b.jpg

Stormer

6525372847_a93f9303db_b.jpg

PowerKlaw

6611833497_a4424511a6_b.jpg

Rocka

6611846503_040c389d73_b.jpg

Stormer XL

6742187243_dc0c736925_b.jpg

Minotaur (My personal favourite)

I do also build BIONICLE stuff, but I think HF MOCs are more relevant for EB at the moment.

Edited by LewiMOC

I already liked the MOCs in your first post, but these others look also really awesome. I like your take on Rocka a lot, especially the design of his lower arms is neat.

Woah! *o*

I like your MOCs! Especially:

1) Breez. Neat idea with shield.

2) Chromius. He looks so awesome! Black and gold looks adorable.

3) H3V3N-1. Nice robot, and also it looks very Portal-ish.

4) Rocka revamp. Just great.

Everything is perfect, and it's just wonderful how you made the combiners!

Maybe you will put this in CUSOOO? They will sure get a lot of supports!

Wow, great MOCs! I envy your works. I like the use of Inika feet under Nex's boots; I never knew that you could do that. The addition of white armor adds a touch more flavor to the character. A very cool revamp!

My other favorite was Stormer XL. I wouldn't classify him as XL, but his size does give him a distinct air of command; the leader should be the "big gun", right? Would you mind doing a breakdown of his skeleton? I'd like to use the design for some MOCs.

Junk King is also awesome! Great skeleton design, looks like it allows plenty of articulation. Most of these titan skeletons restrict quite a bit of movement. The general idea "Junk King" is also awesome. I think XT4 from the summer series is a junk bot. Perhaps Junk King is his boss? :classic: