Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

My Lego Workshop Vignette: Sir Nadroj's REAL Lego Workshop

indexed.gif B-V-3B

Hello everybody! *sweet*

So, I've put some Indy vigs on hold, and put this together, since I've seen others do it, and I haven't! ;-)

This is an 8 x 8 vig of my lego workshop. It was interested to find a way to make the storage containers look quazi-accurate, but I think they came out OK. I have attached pics of my REAL worksop, too, for comparison. The minifigure is me, of course, but I'm sure PSPguy knew that! :-P

base6.jpg

base7.jpg

base8.jpg

ME! :-D

base9.jpg

Ok, here are some pictures of my REAL lego workshop. It looks messy, but thats just 'cause its in a basement, and my brother has an art desk down there, too.

base1.jpg

base2.jpg

base3.jpg

base5.jpg

You will notice I have a Danish flag (Dannebrog, right? ;-) ) hanging up. I am not Danish (unfortunately! :-D ) I'm Italian and Jewish, but I wanted to show some respect for my favourite country anyways! ;-)

Thanks, and here's the MOC page: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/38199

You have a nice Lego room.

I wished I had a room like yours.

Oh yes, nice vig. Looks just like the real thing.

Nicely done! Love the room. It is always interesting seeing everyone's LEGO room.

I feel childish.

I have a lot of space, so I put everying in an order that would be "realistic". I.E., no shelves, dock on ground. Plus, I need to sort my peices. Most of my peices are in a big bin, except for plates, small peices, etc. :'-(

I feel childish.

I have a lot of space, so I put everying in an order that would be "realistic". I.E., no shelves, dock on ground. Plus, I need to sort my peices. Most of my peices are in a big bin, except for plates, small peices, etc. :'-(

Don't feel childish ~ I have 4 Huge bins filled to the brim with legos ~ ALL of my peices could never fit in 5 of those little storage containers! ;-)

Great vig, astounding details! And a nice original too.... *wub*

Don't feel childish ~ I have 4 Huge bins filled to the brim with legos ~ ALL of my peices could never fit in 5 of those little storage containers! ;-)

Heh. I've just started sorting... no fun at all!

I forgot to mention, I like the vig. The sorting bins and the lamp are pretty cool. ;-)

Heh. I've just started sorting... no fun at all!

I forgot to mention, I like the vig. The sorting bins and the lamp are pretty cool. ;-)

Thanks!

It took me a 1-2 weeks to sort mine, and I STILL have 4 buckets left, not to mention 2 other buckets filled to the brim with broken sets not fully destroyed yet! I would like to sort some more, but as you said, its no fun! X-D

I am not Danish (unfortunately! :-D ) I'm Italian and Jewish

So am I, though I've never heard of Jewish being a nationality :-D The truth is I'm half Italian and half Austrian, while being technically Jewish due to my Jewish mother/grandmother, but I'm closer to my italian roots ;-)

Nice vig too :-P

So am I, though I've never heard of Jewish being a nationality :-D The truth is I'm half Italian and half Austrian, while being technically Jewish due to my Jewish mother/grandmother, but I'm closer to my italian roots ;-)

Nice vig too :-P

Thanks! :-D

(My dad's jewish, my mom's italian. X-D EDIT: I think I'm part Ukrainian too!)

Edited by SirNadroj

Wow, I wish I had your room ;-)

All of my Lego are unsorted. It takes me ages sometimes to find parts.

Youu did a great job rendering the storage containers in the vig, my favorite aspect is the chair, it's really clever.

You are a smart dude, Sir Nadroj. Thanks for bringing us so many cool creations. You are very talented and I appreciate you sharing your work with us! *sweet* *y*