I'm a new member and my username is Pertyn Sawk. I don't really know why am I using it, my real name is Max, I just find it rather amusing.

I've been absorbed in Lego about 15 years ago. I bought quite many sets from different themes. But for the past few years, my favourite themes are Star Wars, Adventurers and Power Miners. I first found this forum 5 years ago and I've read it a lot of topics in this time and I'm happy to add one myself. I decided to make an account, because I like the Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka very much and I would like to contribute in the future.

My other hobbies are swimming, cycling and I read a book or two once in a while. I also have a rather special hobby, I collect beer corks and my favourite beers are Saison Dupont, Brewdog Punk IPA and Orval - if you know any of these.

I think this is more than enough for now. I'd rather post a build or two, so see you around in the forum.

Edited by Pertyn Sawk

Welcome !

A fan of adventurers is a plus ! :)

what is your favourite adventurers sub theme ?

I am fan of the Egyptian sub theme. (And as you can see in my signature, I am a fan of pirates and historic themes too)

Thanks guys!

Welcome !

A fan of adventurers is a plus ! :)

what is your favourite adventurers sub theme ?

I am fan of the Egyptian sub theme. (And as you can see in my signature, I am a fan of pirates and historic themes too)

My favourite subtheme is probably Dino Island, because of 5975, which is one of my first sets.