Sign in to follow this  
Toa_Of_Justice

Operation Aborted?

The error: Since around late 2007, I have been receiving an error message whenever I refresh a page at Eurobricks.

Here is a screenshot of the error message. Clicking "OK" will cause the page to become an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" page. I'm using Windows XP with IE7.

A possible solution: It seems like the geeks at Microsoft recommend rewriting part of the site's code. More info here.

I ask the admins/techies/geeks at Eurobricks to please get this resolved soon. 8-|

-Toa Of Justice

Strange. Of all the problems I've encountered, I have never encountered this one. I wish I could help you. :-(

Does this always happen when you refresh a page? I can't replicate it on IE 7. The bottom line is that Microsoft say it is a bug, so I don't see why we should be fixing it...

I'll get right on this as soon as I'm done saving all of the kittens and before I iron my underwear.

A possible solution: It seems like the geeks at Microsoft recommend rewriting part of the site's code. More info here.

I ask the admins/techies/geeks at Eurobricks to please get this resolved soon. 8-|

Firstly, this board software isn't open source. We can't rewrite anything. You can ask the people at invision, though.

Secondly, do you have Java Script turned off? If so, try turning it on...

I'll get right on this as soon as I'm done saving all of the kittens and before I iron my underwear.

Oh Hinckley, if you just stopped playing around with those pussies you wouldn't need to iron your underwear... X-D

Oh Hinckley, if you just stopped playing around with those pussies you wouldn't need to iron your underwear... X-D

:-X as if...

:-P <--ew... :-X as if again...

It'll never be clean once it touches those pussies...cats, of course. How far can we push this? *wacko*

Push what?

I assumed you wore big white pantaloons you were using them to scoop up all the kittens. "Pussy" still means "cat" right? :-/

there used to be a time when only new members got off topic after the 3rd post of thread. We used to resiolve that by letting Vader or Yoda loose upon this poor member, but now it seems the admins themselves have become the most difficult people to control on these boards! :-| Work, you slaves! Fix the problem and shut up! :-P

or should i quote the King:

"a little less conversation a little more action, please" X-D

there used to be a time when only new members got off topic after the 3rd post of thread. We used to resiolve that by letting Vader or Yoda loose upon this poor member, but now it seems the admins themselves have become the most difficult people to control on these boards! :-| Work, you slaves! Fix the problem and shut up! :-P

or should i quote the King:

"a little less conversation a little more action, please" X-D

snefroe...snefroe...hmm...That name sounds vaguely familiar. I think we used to have a space mod named snefroe. Hasn't been around for a while though. Wonder what ever happened to him...

Should I quote the King? :-P X-D

snefroe...snefroe...hmm...That name sounds vaguely familiar. I think we used to have a space mod named snefroe. Hasn't been around for a while though. Wonder what ever happened to him...

Should I quote the King? :-P X-D

Isn't he taking a break to recharge his EB batteries? 8-|

there used to be a time when only new members got off topic after the 3rd post of thread.

Well we can delete our own posts... Let's do that now!

*cough*

Secret Messages On

firefox_hentai.jpg

Toa_Of_Justice

post Yesterday, 09:30 PM

The error: Since around late 2007, I have been receiving an error message whenever I refresh a page at Eurobricks.

Here is a screenshot of the error message. Clicking "OK" will cause the page to become an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" page. I'm using Windows XP with IE7.

firefox.jpg

(Note: Any complaints regarding the usage of a hentai Firefox logo will be redirected to an official Firefox representative. Thank you.)

images-miscellaneous-2007-firefox-lady-at-fosdem-500x500.jpg

Oh my! *wub* That could get me trying Firefox again!

(Note: Any complaints regarding the usage of a hentai Firefox logo will be redirected to an official Firefox representative. Thank you.)
...ahh that's more like it. I'll stick with Opera thanks. X-D

Oh my! *wub* That could get me trying Firefox again!

Would some really hot elves make you try D&D again? :'-)

...ahh that's more like it. I'll stick with Opera thanks. X-D

*y*

Someone has reported this thread as vulgar. UB, I assume it's your nasty Opera link. Shame on you.

:-P

Does this always happen when you refresh a page? I can't replicate it on IE 7. The bottom line is that Microsoft say it is a bug, so I don't see why we should be fixing it...

It seems to be a consistent problem. When I refresh an EB page the first time, upon reloading it gives me the error. I can refresh away the error page, and then the page properly reloads. If I try to refresh the properly reloaded page, I'll get the error again. *wacko*

Thanks Hinckley! X-D

Firstly, this board software isn't open source. We can't rewrite anything. You can ask the people at invision, though.

Secondly, do you have Java Script turned off? If so, try turning it on...

I checked, and Javascript appears to be turned on.

I'm also experiencing the same problem at BZP, so it may be an Invision problem.

I looked at the Invision web site, and there have been several reports of a similar problem already. Also, when I refresh the page on their site, I get an error there too. X-O

Someone has reported this thread as vulgar. UB, I assume it's your nasty Opera link. Shame on you.

:-P

8-| Nope, that wasn't it. UB's suggestion is a helpful post, and the Opera site looks clean.

-Toa Of Justice