MXLPT

Layout: Legocity

Hi.

Just wanted to post this link to my photos of my legotrain layout. Enjoy fellow trainfans.

My Legotrain layout.

7955355236_092ce77e22_z.jpg

7950559486_cf25710f73_z.jpg

Edited by TheBrickster
Images added from FlickR

OMFG! *oh2*

How many years went into that?

2 years. and now i'll keep it like that until further:-) My kid is 4 yo now and starting to fully enjoy it.

Gorgeous! Absolutely! I love seeing miscellaneous things in layouts like these - I'm not a pirate fan, but couldn't resist the QAR, either - but you can't let it go to waste!

Great use of LEGO facades for the backdrop, too. :thumbup:

It's very impressive, and I'm very jealous.

This layout is totally cool!

I love to see the old 7740 set on such a beautiful diorama! :wub:

The tunnel is very well made, and the castle above the second tunnel is amazing: I like the rock on which it's placed! :wub:

Really, really nice. I aspire to build something like that for my little boy. He's only 2 1/2 right now, Duplo stage. I'm stocking up and making plans though! Thanks for sharing, Joe

Excellent layout MXLPT! It's nice to see a detailed custom layout. I love the mountain and scenery and those two steam locos, very well done! What are the dimensions and possible piece count? default_classic.gif

Looks good! Surely though it can never be finished can it, one thing I've found with model railways is that they never really finished and there is always some little thing that you add or change slightly. But it is a very nice layout, I wish I had the room for something similar.

Nice train MOCs, I recognized both Danish and Norwegian locos (with some Swedish genes). The whole layout is amazing too.

Impressive layout :thumbup: :thumbup: , but how many pieces you used for this?? *oh2* *oh2*

This is absolutely amazing! I love all the little details and how you included many themes in it. Do you have any idea how much you spent on this? Must have been a lot. :D

Incredible, very well done, you can see how much work has gone into that. I just wish I had the space

very nice layout

with beautiful moc trains

and the landscapes are natural and

with very fine details

I enjoy it when I see the pictures

:thumbup:

Great layout, made even greater by the presence of the dutch 1200 series locomotive, my favorite dutch locomotive.

That's just plain awesome :o I can't wait to start on my permanent layout! Do you buy lots of single bricks for this? I wouldn't know how to get that many brown tiles for the tracks, or the blue for the water...

That's just plain awesome :o I can't wait to start on my permanent layout! Do you buy lots of single bricks for this? I wouldn't know how to get that many brown tiles for the tracks, or the blue for the water...

I have bought lots from Bricklink, and all the Brown tiles. Yes that took time to get complete for the entire track:-)

This is a great layout. Everything seems to be in the perfect place. You did a great job blending everything together with nice landscaping.

And then you also got some great trains!

Fantastic layout! Gorgeous but at the same time inspiring; just looking at that makes me want to clean out my basement, break out my trains and spend the next five years building a "real" layout like yours rather than my dinky, annual Christmas Tree loop. Great job.

i start to cry in the middle of the photos :cry_sad:

its wonderful. lego city and train layout in my dreams. :blush::wub:

i hope i can build a layout like this huge one in future.

for now i dont have that much trains nor space to put in my home.

it was enjoy to see these pictures i hope you'll add some more.

i was planning to build a train bridge.Sth similar like your one but it looks like i should improve my city too

Beautiful layout. I have been looking at your pictures since you first posted them and find something new every day. You have some very nice detailed scenes.

Bill