Though I can't enter Challenge I, here's a category C type entry- though I would expect a much more complex story:

Seeking to add the Orcish horde to their ranks, the Black Spire agree to assassinate Bernard, the Lion King. Bernard is notorious for his desire to be entertained, and so the Spire's allies, the Dragon Master plan a diversion...

11391946086_4f00a9bd00_c.jpg

With King Bernard distracted, the Dragon Masters make their move...

11391942685_58b6f1b488_c.jpg

This MOC features a PF motor which makes the bear spin illistrated in this photo.

11391967674_b6f033cfcb_c.jpg

And some details for your amusement.

11392071353_266c1b21e3_z.jpg11392070193_d2ff6a24f8_z.jpg

It's pretty obvious this would also qualify for "another" site's castle contest... we'll see if it shows up there as well.

Great MOC ZCerberus, I'm not a part of Historica, as I don't have a camera, so I have no idea what's going on here. But your description and MOC seems to speak for itself, great job indeed sir!

A great take on the category if this does indeed show up over there. :wink:

Sweet color scheme and architectural detailing. :thumbup:

Very nicely done! Love the interior design, especially the wall design and the floor. The blue curtains are a nice touch! What's the hidden door under the stairs?

What's the hidden door under the stairs?

Battery box/switch for the PF motor the makes the bear "dance"

That is disturbingly fantastic, I really love the 'play' between all the characters, especcially the royal couple watching the 'spectacle'

Fantastic MOC :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particular the pattern of the floor :wink:

Good work ZC! The "inverted" mansonary bricks work great! I also like that the bear can actually dance and that you covered all electrical stuff :thumbup:.

Lovely floor pattern and I like how you made each side of the build match the faction it's representing :thumbup:

Great stained glass windows and the balcony the king and queen use is excellent, nice use of those 1x4 tiles with studs at the ends.

I also really appreciate the extra work you put into your builds to add PF :thumbup:

It is always great to see another build from you :classic:

Awesome Z, I love it! I really like the floor, the addition of the blue and white really looks nice with the grey. I also like all the texture on the walls and the base. Well done! :thumbup:

I love the second shot figure placement. It looks perfect.

I really need to get some time to build. I'd love to be able to have these large dioramas together for some quick story telling.

Keep up the great work.

yet another masterpiece from you. Really like all the little details and the way your tell a story with just the minifigs, actually I even think the text wouldn't have been nessecary as you can read the story really well just like this. Anyway, I was already kinda afraid that the core leaders wouldn't be building anymore, which would have sucked big time!

Excellent build Z! Kinda looks a little bit like a music box, especially once you know about the spinning bear. I could imagine a little Russian folk tune going really well with this. :thumbup:

The ring detail with the curtains was a detail that caught my eye too - very neat!

Top notch as always my friend! The whole scene has so much going on and feels very much alive! The colours are fitting prefectly togheter!

Lovely interior, not least the mosaic floor!

The windows and brick areas of the walls also look great. Best of all however is the feeling of suspension with violence and death literally lurking behind the corner. Good luck in the other contest!

Sweet! Love the colors and posing, especially the jester. I suppose he wasn't entertaining the king :tongue: