ADHO15

Harry Potter: Wizard's Duel - Duelling Club

hpwd_logo.png

Welcome to the Harry Potter: Wizard's Duel duelling club. This is where the magical abilities of many will be decided! To play please read the rules fully in the Introduction and Discussion thread here. Then create and post your character in the Character Records here.

The duelling club should be used only by players (those who have characters) to lay down challenges, accept and for adjudicators to request Duel Sequences and post results. Please don't ask questions or discuss Harry Potter: Wizard's Duel in this thread; that's what the discussion thread is for!

Challenging: Post below, challenging someone specific or throwing it out there and seeing who dares to face you! Check that the player is online (contact by PM is a good idea) and you have an adjucator ready.

Please ensure you can spare the time to play from beginning 'til end. Bare in mind when you agree to participate in a Wizard's Duel that you are also playing the game with 2 others who in return are using their own free-time to play with you. You will need to keep watch on the Dueling Thread throughout so you can respond in a timely manner and keep the duel running smoothly.

I hope you all have a great time playing and progressing your characters!

hpwd_diagram.png

Edited by ADHO15

Frankfurt Flashburn will duel you Skylar, that is if we can duel hare and the Jedi duel at the same time...

Of course you can! Send your Duel Sequences to me when you're ready. Please note your charcater names and rival in your message so I don't get confuzzle-fied!

DS sent. Thanks for adjudicating the first game!

hpwd_logo_sm.png ~ Skylar Cicso versus Frankfurt Flashburn

Round 1

Skylar Cisco | 5

Frankfurt Flashburn | 5

High ~ 1

Low ~ 0

Low ~ 1

Mid ~ 0

Protego! ~ 0

High ~ 0

Mid ~ 1

High ~ 0

Silencio! ~ 0

Mid ~ 1

Health: 4

Health: 2

Confronted by Frankfurt Flashburn with allegations of treachery, Skylar Cisco moved with the speed of a viper, drawing his wand and launching a sparking bolt at Frankfurt's hat, burning the fibres and causing it to smoke profusely. Stunned with this sudden attack, the Hufflepuff student struggled to draw his wand as Cisco, laughing, fired another bolt, this time hitting Flashbang's feet. Frankfurt hopped from foot to foot, smoke coiling from his melting shoes as he finally freed his wand and launched a flickering bolt of light at Skylar.

"Protego!" commanded the Ravenclaw, causing the bolt to ricochet into a nearby display of armour, the pieces falling to the ground with a crash and clatter. Skylar uttered a command and Frankfurt's tie began to shrink, tightening around the students neck, constricting him.

"Silencio!" shouted Cicso, seeking to prevent the Hufflepuff's escape from this pickle - but a moment too late; Frakfurt quickly rolled away, freeing himself of his tie and firing a streak of lightning from the tip of his wand, blating Skylar off his feet and smashing into the wall behind. Flashburn gets to his feet, wand gripped tightly, as the Ravenclaw student climbs to his feet, dazed, but with a dark expression forming across his face...

The excitement builds! Please send your Duel Sequences for Round 2.

DS sent. This is kind of reminiscent to the other duel, eh CM? Except the roles are reversed. Good luck.

Edited by cralegoboy

Slytherin resident hot chick Diana Fabray would like to duel Skylar and Flashburn after your duel.

"I'm ready for you boys.." - Diana

hpwd_logo_sm.png ~ Skylar Cicso versus Frankfurt Flashburn. Skylar Cisco WINS!

Round 2

Skylar Cisco | 4

Frankfurt Flashburn | 2

High ~ 1

Low ~ 0

Low ~ 0

High ~ 1

Low ~ 1

Mid ~ 0

Mid ~ 0

Mid ~ 0

Protego! ~ 0

Low ~ 0

Health: 3

Health: 0

Skylar ran towards Frankfurt in a vicious rage, thrusting his wand towards the Hufflepuff and spraying a sickly green, viscous liquid from the tip, the sticky jelly covering Flashburn's face. Frankfurt desparately tried to pull the sticky mask away, wildly aiming a spell at Cisco which by sheer luck flipped the Ravenclaw into the air. But Skylar quickly recoverd, uttering a command that blasted Flashburn down the corridor, crumpling against the wall at the end. The Hufflepuff slmuped to the ground, beaten and bruised.

Skylar calmly walked up the deserted corridor, coming to a stand-still above Frankfurt.

A mean smile stretched across his face, "Oblivisci..."

Well done Skylar, a commanding win! Not so fortunate Cornelius but there's many more Wizard's Duels to be had.

On a side note, in HP: WD you must win a number of duels equivalent to the next rank to progress. In this instance cralegoboy, you'll need to win one more duel to make Practitioner.

I'll duel you, Diana. Don't think your looks will distract me...

DS sent for Round 1 vs. cralegoboy

I'll duel you, Diana. Don't think your looks will distract me...

"Oh really now? Wait until you see me bhoy... you might get stupified, hihihi" <naughty girly chuckle> :tongue: - Diana

Edited by KielDaMan

*Smiles Darkly*

I've seen horrible things, Diana. Worse than your pretty little mind can comprehend.

Wizard Duel

Round 1

Skylar Cisco | 5------Vs.-----Diana Fabray | 5

High ~ 0 -------------------- Mid ~ 1

Low ~ 0 --------------------- Low ~ 0

Mid ~ 1 --------------------- High ~ 0

Protego! ~ 0 --------------- Low ~ 0

Low ~ 1 --------------------- Mid ~ 0

Health: 4 --------------------- Health: 3

The dark Ravenclaw faces off with the seductive Slytherin to vie for the affections of the Dark Lord. Skylar first shot goes too high but Diana's hits him in the chest causing his leather jacket shrink around him. Skylar sinks to the floor trying to free himself from the jacket as Diana laughs maniacally. Both send their next shots low and the beams of orange light ricochet off one another and into the ceiling. Skylar hits the Slytherin in the chest with his next shot and falls petrified. He approaches for a finishing blow but as he comes close she shoots a spell at him and he just gets his shield charm up in time. Diana rolls to the side but is caught by the Ravenclaws next blow. It sends her flying across the room and she lands behind an upturned table. Skylar waits for her to emerge from her hiding spot as Diana catches her breath and plans the next move.

Send the DS for the next round when ready.

DS sent! Hopefully on the Road to Practitioner!

Wizard Duel

Round 2

Skylar Cisco | 4------Vs.-----Diana Fabray | 3

High ~ 0 ----------------------- High ~ 0

Protego ~ 0 --------------------- Mid ~ 0

Low ~ 1 ------------------------ Mid ~ 0

Low! ~ 0 --------------------- Low ~ 0

Protego ~ 0 --------------------- High ~ 0

Health: 4 --------------------- Health: 2

As the duel resumes Skylar and Diana both aim high, their spells combine and veer off breaking a planter. Diana fires off a spell at Skylar's midsection but the young Ravenclaw gets a shield up in time. Then seeing an opening he shoots a leg-locker curse low under the Slytherin's defenses. Diana falls but shoots spell from the floor just as Skylar does and they meet and explode in a puff of sparks. The leg-locker curse lifts and Diana jumps up and fires another spell but the Ravenclaw again shields himself.

Send DS for Round 3 when ready.

Geez, Skylar did you down some felix while no one was looking?

Edited by CorneliusMurdock

DS sent.

And on the subject of illicit Felix use, no, I'm just a Potter Buff :grin: .

Round 3 DS sent.

It looks like "the Curse of the dark female characters" is upon me, another impending defeat looms. default_laugh2.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Wizard Duel

Round 3

Skylar Cisco | 4------Vs.-----Diana Fabray | 2

High ~ 1 ----------------------- Low ~ 0

Protego ~ 0 --------------------- High ~ 0

Protego ~ 0 ------------------------ High ~ 0

Low! ~ 0 --------------------- Low ~ 0

Low ~ 1 --------------------- Mid ~ 0

Health: 4 --------------------- Health: 0

Skylar wastes no time and aims a shot at the Slytherin's head. Diana's hair lengthens ominously and tries to strangle her. Enraged, she fires off two quick volleys but the Ravenclaw blocks them both. His counter attack collides with one of Diana's spells and harmlessly make a small popping sound. Skylar unleashes one last spell and the Slytherin drops to the ground like a stone, red splotches covering her skin where the spell hit. Ms Fabray is carried to the infirmary as young Mr. Cisco gloats triumphantly.

Congrats Cralegoboy. You're the first to reach the next level. Don't feel too bad, KDM he did the same thing to me.

Edited by CorneliusMurdock

Congrats Cralegoboy. You're the first to reach the next level. Don't feel too bad, KDM he did the same thing to me.

Great job cralegoboy! It seems you're a better Wizard than a Jedi. default_tong.gif Looking forward dueling with you again, when I go up the same rank as you.

Edited by KielDaMan