Sign in to follow this  
ImperialJohn

Port Royal - video from Klodfest

Nice movie :-D

Is that ship on some kind of train rails?

There are some great MOCs in this movie. Does anyone have pictures of them?

I wonder if I should move this to the Pirate LEGO Discussions forum because that's where we had the other movies.

But this movie does contain several MOCs. What does Mr. Phes think?

Very impressive!

God Bless,

Nathan

Does anybody have any details on the event this MOC was on display at? It looks to be quite an impressive set up.

Ah yes, I recall Bo and the wall technique he was using to depict scenes from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. But his Brickshelf folder does have any pictures of the scene show in the above video. He has however, got an empty folder called "portroyal" so maybe pictures are to be uploaded there.

Ah yes, I recall Bo and the wall technique he was using to depict scenes from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. But his Brickshelf folder does have any pictures of the scene show in the above video. He has however, got an empty folder called "portroyal" so maybe pictures are to be uploaded there.

But oo7 recently posted new pics in the A roundabout BrickShelf Find: Port Royal thread. I think these are showing the MOCs in the movie.

Ah yes. It helps if one actually scrolls to the bottom of the thread to read to the new posts!

But can we confirm what Bo created? Methinks a MOC of these proportions is a group effort.

Possibly. Anywho, wow. I must say it was pretty impressive to see one of the bigges pirate mocs ever. I found it most funny seeing a ship (with the 9 Volt Lego rails) going round and round. There were two ships I think, the RBR and BSB. Heh. It could be either way if Bo created it by himself [ which I think so] or if he did it with a group.

Edit: Say, do you think this should be merged with the other thread?

Edit: Say, do you think this should be merged with the other thread?

There are both arguments pro and contra merging them.

To keep things simple, I would leave them separated.

I don't see the point in merging the threads either. The video displays different MOCs to the Brickshelf folders in the other thread so merging the two would bury the video way down the first thread. That wouldn't make it very accessible.

Excellent work Jesper! Now all we need is for a moderator to come along and thumbnail the links!

Excellent work Jesper! Now all we need is for a moderator to come along and thumbnail the links!

I changed the names for the links but I never use a thumb as a link for an entire gallery. Wouldn't know which picture to choose.

A YouTube user named Gerth6000 has brought to my attention a second video of this display. This one is stationary and appears to be using a tripod.

View it here