The Elflands are described as a deep woodland of mystery and magic. You have four weeks and a 100 piece limit to show us what set you would create if you were designing a LEGO Elf set.
- You have until May 6 (the end of Castle Month) to complete your entry. There will be no extension for this contest and no late entires will be accepted.
- Use only LEGO brand elements and customs, imitation brands will burn in hell.
- You can use custom pieces (including Brickforge and Brickarms products, etc...) and decals.
- You can use sculpey or clay, play-doh, etc... to make hair pieces only.
- You are not allowed to photoshop in new elements, weapons, hairpieces, etc...
- Only one entry per member.
- Post no more that three pictures per entry.
- Use no more than 100 pieces.
- a minifig (with torso, legs, hat and head) counts as three pieces. This does not include weapons, capes or accessories.
- I'll be nice and say that a giant troll counts for one piece.
- There is no minifig limit (army builders ;-) )
Get your entries in ASAP, because once Castle Month is over, the contest will be closed!