WhiteFang

CMF Building contest is coming soon to Eurobricks

7, 8, and 9 all in one glorius contest?

Can't wait to see the details. :classic:

A contest that is mixing-up 3 series… mmmh…lots of possibilities!

I have been toying with a contest idea for a while… I may as well mention it here, maybe it will spark an idea.

How about we organize a contest in teams?

I’m thinking teams of 2, each builder comes up with 1 vignette that is supposed to complete the other one.

Each vignette would be made to display 1 CMF, putting the 2 together would reveal an interaction between the figs (for instance the Space marine fighting-off the Alien queen…)

Of course we would have to agree upon vignette standards in terms of size and pictures.. since in most cases the vignettes would not be physically connected but rather combined by superposing pictures…

This idea still needs to be polished but I really like it because it would force more interactions between forum members. It’s not just creating something on your own and posting it, you need to find someone willing to collaborate with you.

We could also imagine to extend the contest to LDD buildings too, having one builder using real bricks and the other using LDD.

...Of course we would have to agree upon vignette standards in terms of size and pictures.. since in most cases the vignettes would not be physically connected but rather combined by superposing pictures…

Maybe it would just be easier if one of the two used bricks the other one had (or could get easily), so they could be photographed together? It's an interesting idea, but the main problem would be getting enough people to participate and to finish before the deadline. Just imagine how much work something like that could take, since both teammates would have to communicate with each other, (really much more difficult than in sounds... :laugh: ), and depending on what they were building, it (waiting for each other to respond) could take quite a while!

Sounds really interesting. I've recently got some of the Collectable Minifigs so it would be quite interesting to build something for them.