snefroe

Get your own Space tag!

you love space ships and astronauts?

you want lego to give our dear Galaxy Explorers and Starships back?

you're sick and tired of yet another X-wing and Slave 1?

you want more greeblies and fewer jar jars?

you're tired of these fleshtoned creatures that don't even wear airtanks?

you're not afraid to shout outloud you're a space fan?

... or maybe you just wanna give us, Space freaks, some moral support :-$

Then get your own, special Space tag!

No, you won't get an MISB space monorail (unless jipay can find the budget for it ... ;-) ) and i'm afraid you'll have to pay every pound of the 775 pounds for the Ebay Super model yourself, no it won't get you in the EB staff (unless jipay wants you to ;-) )

So how will this work?

three ways :

You'll either wake up one day, turn on your computer, click on EB forum and hopla! your own special tag appears underneath your name...

Or some one can nominate you for a tag, he/she has to have a tag already, obviously

Or you can ask me one for yourself

Tags are just here for the fun of it and to show your attachment and dedication to a particular forum.

So if you want one, just post it here and the admin team will be glad to award you one ;-)

Space *yoda*

Well, my two favorite themes have always been Space and Castle, in that order ;-) So I'd like a tag

You know, it would actually be fun to have an assortment of different tags we could have, for instance a tag that was space/castle, or space or castle or any combination of any major themes. Of course the more tags the smaller they would be to keep them from getting out of control.

*shrugs*

I'd love a tag to help me remember my youth. While not old enough for the classic space, I had Spyrius and Space Police, and Ice Planet...

So, please, may I have a tag?

Well, my two favorite themes have always been Space and Castle, in that order ;-) So I'd like a tag
I'd love a tag to help me remember my youth. While not old enough for the classic space, I had Spyrius and Space Police, and Ice Planet... So, please, may I have a tag?

Yes my spacers, tags are under way ;-)

*yoda*

I love Spaceships,Mecha,and Robots.And brick-built aliens.Lots of brick-built aliens.

May i have a tag please?

Well I love Space, especially early Space as I missed out on later generations (going through my "growing up" phase. Got over it now, thankfully). I'd love a tag, but if it means compromising my first love - STAR WARS. Can't have too many Slave I's. Jar Jars on the other hand...

Well I love Space, especially early Space as I missed out on later generations (going through my "growing up" phase. Got over it now, thankfully). I'd love a tag, but if it means compromising my first love - STAR WARS. Can't have too many Slave I's. Jar Jars on the other hand...

Yes Captain, your new space tag is beeing painted right now :-P

And like I said previously, a tag is just a cool image that shows you appreciate a theme ;-) And it does not encompass compromising your first love ;-)

*yoda*

Despite liking Town, I also like Space.

Could I please have a space tag?

Despite liking Town, I also like Space.

Could I please have a space tag?

Welcome in our ranks spacer ;-)

*yoda*

And like I said previously, a tag is just a cool image that shows you appreciate a theme ;-) And it does not encompass compromising your first love ;-)

*yoda*

The first post seemed to almost condemn SW in favour of Space. Lets see now, references to space-people with no air tanks, too many X-Wings and Slave I's. Shall I go on?

*yoda*

The first post seemed to almost condemn SW in favour of Space. Lets see now, references to space-people with no air tanks, too many X-Wings and Slave I's. Shall I go on?

weeeeell... we probably won't be seeing any space as long as sw is around, so i guess we have the right to bash sw from time to time X-D

*yoda*

weeeeell... we probably won't be seeing any space as long as sw is around, so i guess we have the right to bash sw from time to time X-D

Well, if want to talk about "bashing", I can't see the space sets holding up a missile launched by the ARC170 or TIE Bomber :-P

*yoda*

Well, if want to talk about "bashing", I can't see the space sets holding up a missile launched by the ARC170 or TIE Bomber :-P

hehe... do you really think an arc-190 is able to survive a direct hit from this baby? :-P

hehe... do you really think an arc-190 is able to survive a direct hit from this baby? :-P

Don't make me laugh !! Too late !! ROFL :-D

That Puny Rocket launcher cannot do any harm to an ARC 170 which is way fastest than that rocket and which would destroy it and send it in the oblivion of space :-D

*yoda*

Space beats SW...yet again!

Thanks for the space tag! Yay! *sweet*

Don't make me laugh !! Too late !! ROFL :-D

That Puny Rocket launcher cannot do any harm to an ARC 170 which is way fastest than that rocket and which would destroy it and send it in the oblivion of space :-D

*yoda*

not with those crappy lego technic wings, mister!! in space, we at least got space ships with decent wings! :-P