legokuate

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4 discussion

Hi everyone, I don't see anywhere, give the list of series 4. Looking around at the spiel... toy website, found the list in dutch of the series 4. Here you have translated:

Thanks to Grogall

-Monster -Surfer Girl

gallery_2955_116_42265.jpg+gallery_2955_116_49575.jpg

-Sailor -Kimono Girl

gallery_2955_116_25801.jpg+gallery_2955_116_39793.jpg

-Punk -Viking

gallery_2955_116_42841.jpg+gallery_2955_116_26681.jpg

-Speed Skater -Hockey Player

gallery_2955_116_4947.jpg+gallery_2955_116_26563.jpg

-Skateboarder -Man with Safety Suit

gallery_2955_116_15608.jpg+gallery_2955_116_41817.jpg

-Musketeer -Werewolf

gallery_2955_116_30338.jpg+gallery_2955_116_10456.jpg

-Artist -Mad Professor

gallery_2955_116_50892.jpg+gallery_2955_116_25840.jpg

-Soccer Player -Garden Gnome

gallery_2955_116_37445.jpg+gallery_2955_116_28701.jpg

Edit by Hinckley:

Thank you Tribolego! :sweet:

8804-1.jpg

gallery_2351_21_92389.jpg

-Monster

-Werewolf

-Mad Professor

Let's see... S1: Zombie, S2: Vampire and Witch, S3: Mummy.

Now, Monster... that's not very descriptive. I could say "Oh! It's <oh... insert random politician's name>." Frankenstein's Monster? That would go with the mad professor... It seems like a bit much in one series.

I'll hold off on judgement until we get some relatively official.

Sorry for the spiel.. I got the wrong name when I was writting. Here you have the link (is in dutch).

http://www.superspeelgoed.nl/lego-8804-lego-minifiguren-serie-p-9233.html

Enjoy!!

Babelfish translation:

A serial with 16 entirely new mini characters. Each figurine sits in an untransparent small pocket, therefore you cannot see immediately which mini figurine gets you. And every character has own accessories, standard and forager notebook be. The collectie has been inspired on films, sport, history and living everyday, and contains: The monster, Surfmeisje, sailor, kimono little girl, punk, Viking, skater, hockey player, Skateboarder, man in security package, musketeer, wolf, artist, crazy professor, footballer and garden gnome. As from 5 years.

Well, it is pretty legit then.

A series of 16 totally new mini figures. Each figure is in an opaque bag, so you can not really tell what Minifigure you get. And each character has its own accessories, standard and collector booklet. The collection is inspired by movies, sports, history and everyday life, and include: Monster, Surfing Girl, Sailor, Kimono Girl, Punk, Viking, speed skater, hockey player, skateboarder, Man safety suit, musketeer, Werewolf, Artist, Mad Professor , Soccer and Garden Gnome.

Edit: Got beaten in the posting of automatic translation .

Edited by vexorian

Hockey Player, I am guessing that it will be an Ice Hockey player.

Sailor sounds good especially if he has a new hat of some sort.

I am hoping "Man with Safety Suit" means someone inside some sort of full-body-suit like firemen use in dangerous situations or like is used to protect against toxins/biological agents/chemical weapons/etc (or like they use in clean-rooms to keep dust etc out)

Mad Professor sounds cool especially if he has a new hairdo and maybe some lab equipment

Speed skater sounds interesting, are we talking ice skates or roller skates...

Speed skater sounds interesting, are we talking ice skates or roller skates...

It actually translates to ice skater not speed skater

I guess this Viking too will have a stupid horned helmet, but I really hope he don't.

This list seems quite reliable. Great find legokuate! :thumbup:

I really like what I'm reading, a lot of these fig are most welcome to join my minifig ranks. Especially the sailor, kimono girl (geisha?) and musketeer (probably the army builder of this series). Good humour with the garden gnome too :laugh:

It actually translates to ice skater not speed skater

Interesting. I wonder if he'll have the teeth ice skates (Winter Bakery), Belville skates, or a new mold. Musketeer is sounding good for me as well.

-Werewolf

default_wubnew.gif

Any idea when these will be released? I know S# isn't even out yet, but I'm hoping soon, in time for Werewolf Mafia at least.

default_wubnew.gif

Any idea when these will be released? I know S# isn't even out yet, but I'm hoping soon, in time for Werewolf Mafia at least.

I think I remember someone saying January release for S3 and April for S4. It would have to be before August since both 3 and 4 are listed in the Winter Wave Product Catalog.

Aww man, another series, I haven't gotten Series 2 yet. default_sceptic.gif (I really need to double time my collecting). Anyway, this is still very interesting news, the Kimono girl , musketeer, and werewolf all look promising. I'll reserve better judgment when some photos arise.

I always think that TLG needs to add more female figs so I'm the most excited about kimono girl though the sailor sounds interesting, too. The surfer girl has me perplexed. Will it be much different than the life guard from series 2 with a surf board also from series 2? Maybe we'll get a 2-piece bathing suit.....or maybe a wet suit! But over all I couldn't have expected more since series 1 only had 2 female figs, series 2 had 3 if you count the witch and series 3 also has 3.

Interesting. I wonder if he'll have the teeth ice skates (Winter Bakery), Belville skates, or a new mold. Musketeer is sounding good for me as well.

Since the Skier in Series 2 has new skis, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new ice skate mold. I wonder how they would do the blades. It would be cool if used the 'illegal' connection of wedging a plate vertically between two studs!

you cannot see immediately which mini figurine gets you.

Murderous toys. Interesting marketing concept.

Since the Skier in Series 2 has new skis, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new ice skate mold. I wonder how they would do the blades. It would be cool if used the 'illegal' connection of wedging a plate vertically between two studs!

They will just make a new piece instead of illegally wedging pieces together.