Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Build the grandest army you possibly can

Grand Armies

(All hyperlinks in this post link to eBay or eBay Auctions)

20 Imperial Armada Minifigs, FOUR Armada Flagships and 8 Horses

Box and weapons too!

fe1f_1.JPG

0570_1.GIF

CLICK HERE to place a bid!

Want MOOOORE Auctions???

Scroll to the bottom of the forum and make sure Advertisements are Turned ON. There will be more auctions than you can possibly bid on!

Past Auctions

73 Imperial Soldiers - GBP 157.00 ~ 16-Sep-08

73 Blue Coats with Cannons and Flags - £155.00 - 25-Aug-08

17 Pirates, 2 sharks and LOADS of accessories - US $52.00 ~ Ended 24-Aug-08

32 Red Coats + Admiral Woodhouse ~ £68.85

9 Blue Coats ~ US $49.00 - Ended 21-Aug-08

9 Red Coats ~ US $38.03 - Ended 18-Aug-08

10 Blue Coats ~ US $43.53 - Ended 18-Aug-08

100 blue coats + 5 cannons ~ US $358.75 - 18-Aug-08

DISCLAIMER: The Administration of Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks is in no way accountable for this eBay auction or any eBay auction advertised in our forum or website. The advertisements are presented for your convenience and therefore it is YOUR responsibility to contact the seller to negotiate postage rates or pose any queries you have regarding the auction. Classic-Pirates.com will not accept responsibility for any action taken by any eBay seller.

As said in topic description, I want to buy those pieces: Peg Leg, painted bird, Black Tricorner hat, Red Plume Triple and Grey Hook

Im from Czech republic in middle of europe, If someone has them all and can sell them please do cause I dont want pay many shippings....

Thanks!

The Czech Republic has 5 stores on bricklink.

I would start there. If they don't have what you want, search the BL-stores in the neighboring countries to keep the shipping price as low as possible.

Edited by bonaparte

Do you just want 1 of each? And how much are you looking to pay? Thats a pretty basic list, and I have all those bits 10 times over. Only thing is it may not be worth a funds transfer from CZ to Australia, however that would work.

Hello!

On BL I found 13 Pirate minifigs including a redbeard for $18.

Is this a good deal?

Thanks!

Do you have a link? Or a more detailed description of what exactly is sold?

Benny

And btw - this might be a dangerous question you ask there :devil:

I went ahead and bought them. I got 13 pirates one of them redbeard for $18 plus S+H. :thumbup:

In my inexperienced opinion it's a good deal.

Mods, go ahead and close this if you want. :classic:

You could post a link now so we can tell you if it was a good deal or not, or the description, don't know :classic:

Benny

You could post a link now so we can tell you if it was a good deal or not, or the description, don't know :classic:

Benny

Sure! :classic:

Used Captain Red Beard with Pirate Hat with Skull 1 $2.21 $2.21

Used Pirate Blue / White Stripes Shirt, Black Legs, Black Pirate Triangle Hat 2 $1.593 $3.186

Used Pirate Blue / White Stripes Shirt, White Legs, Blue Bandana 1 $1.34 $1.34

Used Pirate Blue / White Stripes Shirt, White Legs, Red Bandana 1 $1.29 $1.29

Used Pirate Blue Shirt, Light Gray Legs, Brown Pirate Triangle Hat 1 $1.22 $1.22

Used Pirate Red / Black Stripes Shirt, Black Legs, Red Bandana 2 $1.405 $2.81

Used Pirate Red / White Stripes Shirt, Blue Legs, Blue Bandana 1 $1.20 $1.20

Used Pirate Red / White Stripes Shirt, Red Legs, Red Bandana 3 $1.155 $3.465

Used Pirate Red / White Stripes Shirt, White Legs, Black Pirate Triangle Hat 1 $1.378 $1.378

Total: $18.10

If they are in good condition, it is a good deal! :thumbup:

They should be.

The seller said if they were in terrible condition he would not sell them so hopefully he is right! :tongue:

Excellent! Now go build a super awesome MOC and share it with us in the Pirate Forum!

I'm already working on one for the contest! :classic:

I'll have it done by the 11th of May maybe the 10th if my estimates are correct. Just have to wait for 1 more BL order to arrive.

I saw these yesterday, but I'm not interested in buying them. The reason is the low % of shako's. You easily pay $2 (need to check the lastest BL prizes) or more for a shako, so with such a low number of shako's compared to the number of figs these are not very interesting for me. They do have red epaulets which is good because these are also rare and expensive.

See, I could use those, but on his shipping options, it doesn't say 'will ship to USA.'

Now I have to ask the question if he will ship, it probably won't be answered until after the auction is over, then I have no shot at winning....sorry for the rant, but it is just so frustrating!!!

@Sir Norman Ray:

If you were serious, please send me a pm with what you have if no one else has shown interest as of yet. Maybe we can work something out.

Nothing is on sale for the moment. It was just a thought. Please stop PMing me everybody. I will announce if and when I will sell.

You can use these auctions to benchmark your pricing. At the moment the most expensive of the auctions is £13.06 which is probably a little bit on the cheap side for Imperial Guards in my part of the world. Still another day or so to go though. Ho! Ho!

All I will say is that my birthday is next Sunday.

Broke Parents ON!

And why do you mention this? Do you want someone to buy these Imperial Guards for you as a present? :pir-grin:

And why do you mention this? Do you want someone to buy these Imperial Guards for you as a present? :pir-grin:

BUYITFORMEBUYITFORMEBUYITFORMEBUYITFORME

No, no , not in particular. :pir-tongue:

Actually, yes! If I had a blue-coat army I would make a really good Lego Film and crush the Pirates like the scurvy dogs they are!

It's either these or Indiana Jones.

I'd have to agree with Bonaparte, there's not enough Shako's within each lot for them to be worth me paying for them from oversea's.