jonfett

Welcome to all new members

Hello,

I have noticed we have had quite a few new members lately. I thought you could introduce yourselves in here, so we can all get to know each other.

Well, I am Jon and I post quite alot so I guess I'll see you around!!

Jon.

Hi, i'm Jipay and even if I post less than Jon, I am the creator of the EUrobricks website with DoubleT and Shaggie.

I also hope to see you soon on our board

Hi I'm lilins, I'm french, I'm a long time StarWars fan, and was a lego fan. I just fond I'm still one and bought both Millenium Falcon and Snowspeeder. Now, I think I'd like to buy some more sets, like x-wing, y-wing if they make a new one, 10131 with advanced tie, tie fighter, the slave one set and finally the AT-AT wich looks so great :)

and what i say to my wife when i want to buy a SW lego: "it's just for my lego skills training to help the kids!"

Hi,

I'm Thomas, 20 years old, single, from the Netherlands and proud to be an Afol(y). I'm member of Lowlug since 6 months orso. Great community.

Castle is my favourite theme. I love castles and churches and towers and gates. :wub:

Anyway, this site looks great. A small community, yet. But i think it will grow pretty fast.

I think i will enjoy this community.

ttyl,

Thomas

Hey Thomas!

Thanks for introducing yourself. I am sure we will make you feel welcome here, it is a fun place!

And as you said, we are slowly growing but we are still gaining more members.

See you around!

Jon.

?!? what are you speaking about?!? :blink:

stefan raab is soo cool!!!! he is a really crazy guy. where do you know him from?!?

please doubleT, this is NOT the right place to discuss those things... (we all know, how such discussions develope, right?!? ;)) we don't want scare new members, eh? :loul:

We must TV, and Total get on topic....

did you get the hint apo? ;)

Hmmm... you guys sure are making our new membes welcome.

Jon.

P.S. You are both crazy as each other

EDIT by ApophisV: (because i hadn't wanted to post another senseless post in this important thread.. .;))

maybe we should delete or at least move the last posts??!? (hehe, doubleT started this time!!! ;))

Hi?

I joined ages ago, but don't think I posted ever. Is it okay that I'm here and not from Europe? I'm from Canada. Anyhow, this seems like a nice forum, so if us non-Europeans are allowed... ;)

I'm John Langrish, but online I usually have the nickname "Jail" which is a shortening of "J1A3L5". I'm 15 years old, almost 16. I love LEGO and don't really have much else to say. If you wish to view some of my LEGO creations, you can do so here. :)

Anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

~Jail

Sure you are welcome ! ;) I'll live in canada in january for few months so I think you can stay here with us and discuss about everything you want !

I watched your creations and I think those all deserve their rating. This corner tower is amazing and I like how you build trees and rocks to add landscape to your creation :) Do you only create castle MOCs ?

Sure you are welcome !  ;) I'll live in canada in january for few months so I think you can stay here with us and discuss about everything you want !

I watched your creations and I think those all deserve their rating. This corner tower is amazing and I like how you build trees and rocks to add landscape to your creation  :) Do you only create castle MOCs ?

Thanks!

I most definately do not build only castle! I try to build in everything. Right now I do have another castle MOC in progress, however. This time a gate, in the same scale.

Okay, so not quite building in everything. Lately I've done a couple castle MOC's, although I have plans for more space stuff soon. I also am interested in mech's, but I am pretty awful at them I think. I have dabbled in some town MOC's, but I don't think I'm very talented with them either.

Themes I specifically avoid are modern war, bionicle and trains. The reasons for that is that first I think there is already too much war in the world, and it is symbolized in toys too much already, so I support LEGO's policy of doing no war themes. Bionicle...well, it's bionicle. Trains I have interest in, but I can't afford to get into them. Technic I don't build in either, although it's only because of lack of pieces and ideas.

~Jail

Bionicle...well, it's bionicle.

Well i strongly agree with this :D I also support their policy. It's ok for ancient wars or exotic themes (like orient expedition) but not for real war. I think lego has already infinite possibilities without adding an m-16 or a berreta.

I agree also on trains, they are expensive, but provide so much fun ! I bought one and it's the first set that is usually expensive since it's the one you will buy a track with.

From which part of canada are you from ?

Ohh I forgot, I quickly introduce myself : I'm Jipay, main admin and webmaster here. You will soon meet DoubleT (co creator of the site with me), Apophis, Jon, Sam, Cl

Themes I specifically avoid are modern war, bionicle and trains. The reasons for that is that first I think there is already too much war in the world, and it is symbolized in toys too much already, so I support LEGO's policy of doing no war themes. Bionicle...well, it's bionicle.

this man spoke the truth!!! :D

so welcome! its always nice to see new posters here!!! :)

oh, and your mocs are really cool! i saw them a while ago, i think i clicked on your fbtb profile or whatever.. ;) really impressive work! especially the landscape and plants at the corner tower (like jipay mentioned, too) impressed me much!!!

Hey! Welcome to Eurobricks, hope you have anice time here.. we are all very friendly!

I recognise you from FBTB and CC, I really like your MOCs as well. Specially the corner tower.. I would like to build something like that one day.

Feel free to discuss anything you want, everybody here loves to talk, whatever the suject is.

See you around,

Jon.

Welcome J1A3L5 :)

All are welcome in our forums :) If there is any trouble, that contact me :)

DoubleT

And if you have any trouble with DoubleT (which you might) then contact me! ;)

Moderator Action:

tsk tsk jon this is your last warning, or els you get to wrestle in the olympics... :P

Jon.