4290032325_70aff9bce2.jpg

4290032509_1233c9715e.jpg

Me at the helm. :pir-wink:

4290775826_0fac438f04.jpg

Blurry Captain_Zuloo... :pir-look:

4290776140_d4c7e85a54.jpg

A Pirate looking overboard? At what?!

4290033529_a2b2a84b2a.jpg

Hmm, Seem to have knocked up quite a haul!

4290777052_9d2dbcd0ec.jpg

4290034485_8ebffe80e4.jpg

The Stern. :pir-oh3:

4290035025_d2875f6a86.jpg

Pirates eye view.. :pir-grin:

4290035503_d2f007bba7.jpg

Hmm, Maybe that's why he was looking overboard.. :pir-grin:

4290779058_49266236a1.jpg

The sails.

4290779556_d4a6dd4c4a.jpg

And yet another Pirates view. :pir-laugh:

Yea, I know the sails look a bit funky up there.. But I didn't know any other way to put them up. As Zuloo seemed to start avoiding me around the end..

:pir-look: But, Anyway, Comment please! :thumbup: Rate if you must. :pir-sad2:

Oh, Its a schooner..

Edited by Slyowlius the Beatable

Oh man, that first shot is just great!! I love the background.

The ship itself looks good too, the sails with burnt holes in them is a nice touch. Good luck in the contest.

Can we get a profile shot from both sides? I really can't simply see the ship. Wierd angles and closeups mess me up.

Can we get a profile shot from both sides? I really can't simply see the ship. Wierd angles and closeups mess me up.

Yea, But you'll have to get used to seeing a comp screen in the back, as my cat took the other space :pir_laugh2:

4291019040_937b61bbb4.jpg

4290278003_74c3262e46.jpg

Good job! The sails are very nice with the cannonball holes.

The rigging and flags are also good.

The only thing that I don't really like on this ship is the figurehead because it's on it's back.

For the rest it is great :pir-classic:

The only thing that I don't really like on this ship is the figurehead because it's on it's back.

Stomach you mean? :pir_laugh2: And, I didn't know of any way else to put it nicely, So I said what the heck, make it upside down and get over it! :pir_wacko:

And, I didn't know of any way else to put it nicely, So I said what the heck, make it upside down and get over it! :pir_wacko:

Well, lego should be funny as well :pir_laugh2: But if you want to change it, you could do it the same way as on the Imperial Flagship :pir-sweet:

Great job Ryan_T! The end result is truly stunning, and what does it show when you have continued to create an amazing ship even in my absence at the end? I'll give you a hint: You don't need me to build cool ships, you did a fantastic job on your own. :pir-classic:

Good looking ship indeed.

I love how you've done the masts and rigging.

Its a nice ship, like those sails.

I would love to enter Forbidden Coves JRContest, but For some reason they banned me before I could even post! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Great job Ryan_T! The end result is truly stunning, and what does it show when you have continued to create an amazing ship even in my absence at the end? I'll give you a hint: You don't need me to build cool ships, you did a fantastic job on your own. :pir-classic:

Yea I know I don't need you.. :pir_laugh2: But I just don't like the way the jibsail looked on it.. :pir_wacko: just wanted some help with it. :pir_laugh2: AND YES! I burnt my thumb. :pir-hmpf_bad:

@General Armendariz: I cant even post in the forums.. I don't know whats going on with it.. :pir-sceptic:

Its a nice ship, like those sails.

I would love to enter Forbidden Coves JRContest, but For some reason they banned me before I could even post! :pir-hmpf_bad:

You aren't allowed to be a member if you're under 16.

I do rather like the twine. Nice work.

Edited by babyjawa

Wow, I gotta love this MOC! :pir-classic: Why is the figurehead up-side-down? :pir-sceptic::pir-tongue:
Stomach you mean? :pir_laugh2: And, I didn't know of any way else to put it nicely, So I said what the heck, make it upside down and get over it! :pir_wacko:

:pir-wink:

Excellent work on the MOC! I love the details you put on, from the cannon ball holes in the sails to the twine rigging, excellent work!