Well, it looks like we finally got something about next years 1h line up. Check it out here on Technicbricks.

All I hope is this F! is a real eye popper. It seems to be red and white, pretty unique. What do you guys have to say about this line up?

bottas.jpg

Edited by sama

Not finally!

It is based on information posted here at EB 1 month ago. I just thought it was about time to speak about it again. :classic:

When in a another week we will be well into September and that is usually when the new prelim images "leak" :wink: out of Germany...

There is locked(I cant understand why :hmpf_bad: ) topic http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73325&st=0&p=1372247entry1372247 .

Nice to read about new sets.I cant wait to hear about biggest 1h set.It is maybe new supercar or forklift?

That thread was locked because the O.P. made it and then got nervous and edited out what he had posted about info that he had heard, so a Mod locked it because it didn't contain any info anymore and people were asking questions about what was posted... At least I think that was why it was locked...

Actually that link isn't the one that got locked or the one that I was referring too...

THIS is the thread that got locked that I was talking about... :classic:

a few minutes ago i found a picture on brickshelf

42000.jpg

maybe this is the formula car

and the new material handler

42006.jpg

Edited by efferman

If the F1 car is really 57cm long then it would be around 2ft. That would put it in the same scale as the 1:8 cars. I don't see how they could reuse the standard 56 wheels again but it would appear as though they may have just put some thick rubber on those same hubs. I don't care either way as it means good things and hopefully some more panel colors.

The Grand Prix Racer looks good!

Those pictures are obviously poor quality, but I'm wondering if we will see some new rectangular or square panels. The body work on the Grand Prix Racer looks quite full, and the front wing looks pretty rectangular.

Hopefully we'll see some new tires on this as well.

I hope there will be something 1h big set as last timber truck or 8070 supercar.

Oh wow. The F1 is rather large, but Probably doesn't have suspension much like the old Ferrari 8386 or they would have shown arrows pointing up and down by the wheels. The handler looks great! I think the 8386 was about 10 cm smaller than this new Grand Prix racer. I believe it was close to 47 or 48 cm.

Those also do not look like the same size wheels on the 8070. There appears to be more rubber on the sidewalls. They also look to be sunken in with more of a realistic offset for a F1 car.

Edited by Meatman

yes, i REALLY hope they have more offset wheels, because you could choose between the deep dish style or very good steeringdefault_thumbup.gif because of the pivot point inside the wheel, and is it just me who sees many spokes???

The only one that I really like would have to be that racer it looks so cool :wub: cant wait for 2013 :moar: if we dont all blow up in 2012 :sarcasm_smug::devil_laugh:

The F1 set looks interesting indeed. Never had the change to buy one of the previous models. The material handler seems more like a 8043 light. I await more spy pics. :tongue:

I wonder which one will use the new servo. Still looking to pick those up.

Servo for what?

a few minutes ago i found a picture on brickshelf

42000.jpg

maybe this is the formula car

and the new material handler

42006.jpg

anywhere I might be able to get the images? they seem to be gone now. :hmpf_bad:

they sound good.

edit, here (not very good, but gives an idea.)

Edited by Matt The Tuba Guy

When will Lego learn that once they're out there, leaked pictures cannot be contained.

What's even funnier is that it is the same thing every year... First crappy blurry pics get posted for a day and then are removed which creates a buzz and tons of hype by those who haven't seen them, then a week or 2 later they reappear and clear up and enlarge a bit and they get removed, then a few weeks later a nice page from a dealer catalog appears...

You have to ask your self, who is really leaking this pictures..?

What's even funnier is that it is the same thing every year... First crappy blurry pics get posted for a day and then are removed which creates a buzz and tons of hype by those who haven't seen them, then a week or 2 later they reappear and clear up and enlarge a bit and they get removed, then a few weeks later a nice page from a dealer catalog appears...

You have to ask your self, who is really leaking this pictures..?

Yeah, its all too constant, every year same stuff.

Well, if it works......

Exactly, look at the reaction its having already, still brightens up and afternoon