Rato

New 2007 city sets

The spanish site www.ladrillitos.com have the name of more new city set's.

7942 - Tow All Land

7991 - Sweepings Truck

7993 - Gas Station

7994 - Harbor Station

7998 - Great Work Truck

Best regards

Rato

PLUG - Portuguese Lego User Group

7991 - I can't believe it's another street sweeper, but you never know...

7942 - a tow truck. Has great potential.

7991 could be a new Dump Truck, the literal translation does say "sweepings truck". A sweeper really would be a disappointment.

7942 is actually the new fire pickup truck mentioned here.

Many tks Rato for this great news ;-)

OK, I feel I need to say this: I hate you TLC for making what seems to be a marvelous '07 year :-D

Yeay !! There is soooo much potential here, especially with the Harbor Station (whatever this is) !! They might want to explore "water" sets in a really near future hehe !!

Or all the last sets are petrol/gas oriented which is great ;-)

And the last swreeping truck was great so I am happy with a new one ;-)

Hobbes, I had another look at Amazon, and there is no mention of that firemen pick up truck, so maybe this is effectively a tow truck to fit in the gas theme (which would be way better IMO) !!

Now something we can all look forward to :-P

*yoda*

harbor station is probably a port. depending on the price range it's either a small town port or a city harbor.

Hobbes, I had another look at Amazon, and there is no mention of that firemen pick up truck, so maybe this is effectively a tow truck to fit in the gas theme (which would be way better IMO) !!

Here :-)

The sweepings truck is a garbage truck. Sorry for my bad english.

Other set is 7990 - Cement Truck

Rato

OK my bad Mr Mayor :-$ I must have missed it browsing this morning ;-)

No worries at all Rato ;-)

That really great news you are giving us ;-) !!

I hope that the garbage truck is green to be like the French ones :-P

And cement truck is in the construction line so I guess it will be yellow ;-)

Cheers,

*yoda*

Me too, a garbage truck is what I meant here:

7991 could be a new Dump Truck, the literal translation does say "sweepings truck". A sweeper really would be a disappointment.

7942 is actually the new fire pickup truck mentioned here.

;-)

This keeps getting better and better :-)

Great news! *y*

I think I will be a great year for all Citybuilder. But now I must dearch money to by all this. :-)

Hm, Farrusco also provided those set names in the General Lego forum, but the list also had an additonal 2 sets as well:

CITY

7990 Cement-mixer Truck - June

7991 Refuse Truck - June

7992 Containers - June

7993 Gas Station - June

7994 Sea Port - June

7998 Large Working Truck

Like I said in the general discution, 2007 will not help me saving money!

But it will be so good if TLC has made a good job with those new sets...

I can't wait!

My city will grow another time, Just hope my garage will be as big as expected in 2009 if TLC continues to product some good city sets!

Guys and gals,

I found a new fire set (or at least I don't recall that we ever discussed this before ;-) ) doing my regular Amazon.de browsing: set n

Guys and gals,

I found a new fire set (or at least I don't recall that we ever discussed this before ;-) ) doing my regular Amazon.de browsing: set n

Ah tks Sne !!

Looool, not all shop databases but I stick with Amazon :-P

I figured it could not be like the World City ship - Fire Command Craft 7046 - since the German name was different but I didn't think of an hovercraft ;-)

Its really cool IMO that TLC ventures once again in the wonderful world of hovercrafts, especially for a fire one (the Batman one was soso). It kind of reminds me of the Res-Q one (6473) which was pretty cool ;-)

*yoda*

Ah tks Sne !!

Looool, not all shop databases but I stick with Amazon :-P

I figured it could not be like the World City ship - Fire Command Craft 7046 - since the German name was different but I didn't think of an hovercraft ;-)

Its really cool IMO that TLC ventures once again in the wonderful world of hovercrafts, especially for a fire one (the Batman one was soso). It kind of reminds me of the Res-Q one (6473) which was pretty cool ;-)

*yoda*

hm...if they stick to the firefighting theme, i would have prefered a firefighting plane instead, but i guess they still have this large hovercraft part in production...

still, i understand why they've decided to keep on producing the firetheme sets. that old firetruck is still selling like crazy! that's probably the best selling set of the last couple of years, if you're asking me, except for some sw sets, maybe

hm...if they stick to the firefighting theme, i would have prefered a firefighting plane instead, but i guess they still have this large hovercraft part in production...

Ah yes so true ;-)

I remember as a kid seeing those Canadair flying in the St Tropez bay to go and extinguish Pinede fires: I would really love one of those planes ;-)

Canadair_01.jpg

But I am still glad to have an hovercraft ;-)

*yoda*

I can't wait for all the pics of all the new sets :'-( !

A fire overcraft... I don't know... I know that I will buy it, but I don't know if I think that it is a good idea (it is not the kind of vehicule for a fireteam IMO).

Ok, I have a HUGE interrogation regarding the fire sets we'll have in january ;-)

Here is what we know so far:

* 7906: floating hull boat

* 7942: pick-up

* 7944: hovercraft

* 7945: station

My question is this: WHAT on earth is 7943 ??

This number is missing so there should be a missing set in there ;-)

Lets hope there is a "new" one for us ;-)

*yoda*