qwarek7

my first LDD MOC

Hi, I´m new arround here. Realy amazing stuff here. I´m just stunned by the perfection and meticulousness of the models here. Pirates were always my favorite but seeing models of such detail and genius just makes me speachless.

I found the LDD a few month ago and scince then i build a few ship models. Now I have a little freetime and I wanted to build something bigger. So I looked for model plans of the HMS victory and then I found your site. Fantastic the HMS by DundS although I wasn´t able to see the real photos.

However I would like to show you one of the little ships I aready made. I think its a nice little model. I still have to work on the interier though.

I hope you like it.

I´m just to stupid to upload the pictures so I just give you the link to flikr

If anyone could help me with this that would be great

My Website

First off, welcome to Eb and CP! This is a pretty good LDD ship. You did the tumblehome very well, along with the Bow and stern gallery. It also had a generous amount of

guns for it's size. Good job!

Welcome to Eurobricks and CP.com mate i like the ship wich you made savy? Yarr i really hope to see more of your creations savy mate aye?

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Thanks Superkalle this is neat. I totally freaked out when I saw this. Although I have to start my HMS Victory all over again due to compromises I made in construction to fit the colours. But whatever now it´s gonna be really awsome.

Thanks really

Hey great vessel! I'm a fond user of LDD as well and understand the limitations it offers. Awesome job, especially first out. I particularly like the addition of a bow wave for atmosphere, nice touch :)

Thanks Kurigan but you did a really fine job yourself with the last ship you uploaded.

About the limitations you talked about: check out the post of Superkalle. You probably aready installed the LEGO-Universe Expansion but if not you really should. With all the possibilities I don´t even no where to start