Sign in to follow this  
alexandertam

[MOC] 95th rifles

Hi :pir-classic: ,

These are minifigs I'm going to make. I took the bits and pieces of photo from websites and edit the torso and the shako.

Here are them:

An officer

95th-rifels-officer-tunic.jpg

A private

95th-rifels-tunic.jpg

I would be grateful if you can give me some comment, thanks :pir-blush: .

Wheres Sharpe ?

The decals look very nice its just to bad you couldn't get a few torsos in dark green , then they would look perfect.

So you just took pictures of peices that you needed and put them all together to make a flawless minfig, pretty neat in my opnion.

Looking good! I think this combination will turn out very good.

If you're interested in decals then take a look in the Pirate Torso Library. There are hundreds of torso's free to use, although if credit to the maker is given.

Hope that might help you with your decal making and good luck with 'em!

Wheres Sharpe ?

The decals look very nice its just to bad you couldn't get a few torsos in dark green , then they would look perfect.

So you just took pictures of peices that you needed and put them all together to make a flawless minfig, pretty neat in my opnion.

I like Sharpe as well, I've been reading Sharpe since last year, now I've finish reading Eagle, I guess I've to find a head with a scar on the face :pir-tongue:

I've thought of using dark green, but I don't have a enough dark green minifigs at home to do it, and my dwindling wallet doesn't allow me to do so...

Looking good! I think this combination will turn out very good.

If you're interested in decals then take a look in the Pirate Torso Library. There are hundreds of torso's free to use, although if credit to the maker is given.

Hope that might help you with your decal making and good luck with 'em!

Thanks, it is very useful. :pir-sweet: