Bonaparte

Promotion of Zorro to the rank of Admiral

With Mr. Phes taking a break, Zorro is promoted to the rank of Admiral. This means he'll be in charge of the day-to-day business inside the pirates forum. In practice Zorro has already been doing this for a long time, but now it's made official as indicated by his new rank. Congratulations!

That's great! The admirality is back and active again in CP!

Congratulations Zorro! I can't believe you climb the ranks so quickly! Great job!!

I think and hope you will do your work for a long time, and I also hope you really enjoy your position.

Good luck in the future, and I'm happy to serve under your flag! :pir-sweet:

Congratulations my friend! Not undeserved either. I'm glad that after discussion it has been decided to promote you. A better image for CP too if we actually have an Admiral, not an Honourary Citizen and a Vice.

Well done! :pir-classic:

Congratulations, mon ami! :pir-sweet: I'm pleased that you finally have a rank deserving of your hard-working habits. :thumbup:

Great job, and keep up the excellent work!

I thank you all my friends, it is also due to your help I was able to make it this far this fast!

Thanks everyone, for all your help! Especcialy the ones that work so hard nowadays!

I thought this would happen soon, as just recently I noticed Phes had become an "honorary citizen". And tbh it couldn't have happened to a better and more deserving individual.

With Mr. Phes taking a break

Is Phes ever going to become a staff member again?

Congrats Zorro, you really deserve it, You do a great job.

Congrats, you have earned it in my eyes with your work on in the Pirate forum and your ebay finds throughout Eurobricks.

Congratulations Zorro! Keep up the good work, and may your Pirates' expansion continue!

Congratulations zorro! (I always thought zorro would try to remain a secret but that will be very when you are an Admiral :pir-wink: ) Anyway, keep on with the good work and maybe you will become president one day (or something like that :pir-classic: )

Congrats Zorro! Classic-Pirates is lucky to have your dedicated self working on its behalf!

Congratulations Zorro! You certainly deserved this promotion, and I can only hope you continue to serve Classic-Pirates just as well as you have.