Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Ditalini - Chapter One

CIMG7079.jpg

~CIMG7192-1.jpg~

All members of the mafia find themselves called to the scene of an accident on a bridge. The victim of this terrible fate is the well known and appreciated boss of the mafia goons. We'll just call them the Ditalini family though. All members have arrived at the scene. Even Ignacio managed to escape from prison... again for this tragic day.

CIMG7193.jpg

Rafael who called the meeting begins to list details of the accident stolen from the medical report as Jonathan begins to take pictures, he is a gifted photographer. Tyler and Alfonso stand next to Rafael as he reads the details. And the rest of the members sit in the corner and wait for there turn to speak.

Details Rafael mentions include:

~Broken Windshield

~Damage to the front bumper

~All damage was in the center front of the vehicle.

~One small bullet hole located in the head of the boss.

~And other that can be found when asking questions about the photos.

Many details can be scene in the wreckage. An example of a question that could be asked includes...

Would you please check the mudguards for any other wreckage information? (An example and to anyone that asks this question there is no answer for you.

Other pictures taken on Jonathan camera phone include...

CIMG7197.jpg

CIMG7196.jpg

In the end everyone goes to Dakota's house for tea and Alfonso is generous enough to bring the baked goods. At that house they discuss the nights events.

Since this game is Mystery and partial to Mafia when you vote out a member and PMs will be accepted tomorrow after questions have been asked and discussion has taken place over tea at Dakota's. Then players can submit PMs saying who they wish to kill. Then in the next chapter that members will be killed. Mafia you want to kill all detectives and visa versa for the detectives. Remember people you want to keep in this game include...

~Members that ask good questions and will be resourceful later on...

~Those that are on your side if you can find out?

All members are alive currently, but in weeks to come this space is for avatars of those living and deceased.

Let the discussion begin!

CIMG7079-1.jpg

Question not related to this game can be asked in the Discussion Thread.

All members should participate and ask questions. If they fail to post in two consecutive chapter threads then there character will be killed.

I promise next week will be better.

Well hello everyone, welcome to my humble home. I have a selection of teas over on the sideboard there if you would like to try them. :sweet: The bathroom is at the end of the hall and on the left.

My dear Dokota, you always are a wonderful hostess. Thank you so much for the tea, but I'm sure some of us men will prefer some liqour. For some of us this is a sad day, no?

*Looks around at other people*

Well, let's start out with what we can find out from the information we already have.

~Broken Windshield

~Damage to the front bumper

~All damage was in the center front of the vehicle.

~One small bullet hole located in the head of the boss.

I think that proves he was killed. Suicide seems near impossible in the car, while driving. We have to assume that he was shot, and as a result crashed.

Even Ignacio managed to escape from prison... again for this tragic day.

Can anyone say Mafia? I think that much is clear.

May I examine the suitcase with the gold?

Hey, everybody. Good to see you all, but I wish it was on better circumstances. :cry_sad: I can't believe this, I really can't. First my Uncle Johnny gets killed by that Russian, now this? Life in the Mafia is tough.

I think that proves he was killed. Suicide seems near impossible in the car, while driving. We have to assume that he was shot, and as a result crashed.

I have to agree with that. Bullet hole? Unless the bullet hole was a plant to stir up chaos, but maybe I'm just getting paranoid.

May I examine the suitcase with the gold?

Upon examination Zachary finds a finger print. Possibly the only one at the crime scene. Zachary also finds $100 in quarters and dollar coins. (U.S. currency for any UK players out there.)

Can I check the calibre of the bullet?

Rafael figures the exact dimension cannot be measured as the bullet was removed. Estimation among the group is between .44 or lower, depending on how much tissue was removed with the bullet. Blood is scattered everywhere and nobody in the group wishes to contaminate the crime scene. They forgot there rubber gloves at home.

Edited by NewRight

My dear Dokota, you always are a wonderful hostess. Thank you so much for the tea, but I'm sure some of us men will prefer some liqour. For some of us this is a sad day, no?

You haven't tried the tea yet, have you? :wink:

This truly is a terrible day for the Mafia, yes indeed. I would like to inspect that black suitcase if it isn't to much trouble, searching inside it and also looking for anything unusual on the outside as well.

Life in the Mafia is tough.

You admitted you're in the Mafia? I'm afraid my friend that you've just made the detectives first kill an easy one. They just found they're first Mafia member. Unless of course that was a mistake, saying that his life as a member of the Mafia was hard.

All this thiking is making me tired. Dokota, dear, would you pass the tea?

Well, it's good to see the family together again, I just wish it wasn't under such sad circumstances.

*looks around* Anyone hear sirens? I'm sure it's just me... that prison alarm is so loud I must still be hearing it. :look:

So, can I take a look at the tires for any sign of damage?

I'm thinking maybe someone shot out one and then killed poor what's-his-name. Hey... I think I got whacked in the head too many times in the joint, I can't remember his name anymore. :wacko:

Russians killed your uncle? That's terrible, it's like having someone take a dump on your doorstep or something. I'm sorry to hear it. :sceptic:

Can check if there is any indication as to what broke the windshield, or caused the damage to the front bumper?

I think its quite obvious what happened, He was shot and crashed then the killer removed the bullet. :sceptic:

Would you pass be some tea please?

May I check what the front bumper damage of the car looks like?

Draggy wheres the bathroom? I got to go. Nice tea. :sweet:

Ahh, I'm afraid that, although I'm pleased to once more be reunited with my fellows, that I'd rather it be upon a happier occasion. Yes, quite sad, indeed. What, what!

To me it seems apparent that this was obviously a murder - a gunshot wound to the head, my, my, that doesn't quite sound like an accident, does it? What, what! Well, best we continue on with our investigation. Might I - why, thank you for those crumpets, Dakota - check what's in the trunk of the car?

Hello, everyone, I've got baked goods!

I've got *deep breath* bread, cake, toasted bread, small cakes, gingerbread, buns, and crumpets!!!

I'll just put them on this table here...

Now, I say! What terrible business this is. A gunshot wound to the head you say? Terrible...

Could I possibly see the tyre damage?

*takes some gingerbread* mmm.....

Anyway so... It looks like he was shot in the head, crashed & the killler had balls so he went over and took the bullet out but it doesn't look he like he took any money...

Can I check the suitcases & money for fingerprints?

The killer had balls? Balls?

Dear me, your language is getting rather foul! Please, refrain from such words! Uh, have another gingerbread, it'll keep you quiet!

All this talk of male genitalia is getting me rather... flustered

The killer had balls? Balls?

Dear me, your language is getting rather foul! Please, refrain from such words! Uh, have another gingerbread, it'll keep you quiet!

All this talk of male genitalia is getting me rather... flustered

Sorry sir, I couldn't think of any other expression... :tongue: *takes another gingerbread*

Sorry sir, I couldn't think of any other expression... :tongue: *takes another gingerbread*

In this family we call them cajones. You'd expect Dick Linguini to know that. :laugh:

Cajones will do, I suppose... Have a bun!

How did we move on to buns? Oh, I see what you mean... *takes a bun and some tea and waits for further updates from the big voice in the sky*

In this family we call them cajones. You'd expect Dick Linguini to know that. :laugh:

Oh haha.... Why are you still here? Aren't the cops after ya? :tongue:

[Can you believe I only just got Dick Linguini just now....I mean yeah....seriously who makes a character name DICK linguini...wtf!? :wacko::tongue::grin: I forgot what lingiuini was so yeah...lol]

How did we move on to buns? Oh, I see what you mean... *takes a bun and some tea and waits for further updates from the big voice in the sky*

*Takes bun and more tea* sooo......where is everyone else?

You admitted you're in the Mafia? I'm afraid my friend that you've just made the detectives first kill an easy one. They just found they're first Mafia member. Unless of course that was a mistake, saying that his life as a member of the Mafia was hard.

We're all members of the Mafia. Is there a problem with me saying I'm a loyal member? Because if you ask me, that's like lynching somebody just because they say they aren't a witch. Maybe I'm not entirely used to these myster...ious circumstances as opposed to the usual Mafia setups but saying I'm a member of the group that we're all members of should not be punishable.

Russians killed your uncle? That's terrible, it's like having someone take a dump on your doorstep or something. I'm sorry to hear it. :sceptic:

Thank you for your condolences, Iggy.

Are there any items on around the boss' person that we should be aware of?

inspect that black suitcase if it isn't to much trouble, searching inside it and also looking for anything unusual on the outside as well.

Dakota walks over to the black suitcase to inspect it. Upon inspection she finds nicks in the metal. They look like screwdrivers marks or some other metal object trying to wedge open and find the content of the briefcase. She slaps on some rubber gloves she always keeps in her socks, takes out a bobby pin of hers, and begins wedging at the case to unlock it and discover its content. She is unsuccessful. She decides to take it with when she has better tools and will open it in the next chapter.

So, can I take a look at the tires for any sign of damage?

Ignacio goes to look over the tires along with Rafael, General Axel, and Alfonso all go to check the tires and bumper. They find the right tire to be completely destroyed and can not be inspected because it is hot with a dangerous chemical they would all rather not touch. The left tire is still partially intact. In the rim they all discover a strand of black or brown hair. They think it could be from a head or hat. At this point it is to hard for all of them to tell. They also can't tell if it is brown or black. Before investigating it farther one of the group members inspecting the front drops the hair tripping over the curb and and the hair is lost. All the group has to go on is that it is brown/black. It was to hard to tell that night.

Can check if there is any indication as to what broke the windshield, or caused the damage to the front bumper?
Are there any items on around the boss' person that we should be aware of?

Rafael then goes to check the windshield after checking and finding the hair within the tire rim. Upon inspection of the windshield Rafael only seems to be able to find shattered glass. As Jonathan walks over also observing the windshield his eyes go straight to the boss. Mr. Ditalini. Around him he find a piece of shattered glass. Jonathan observes the glass more closely and finds a bullet hole in it. He confirms Zachary's guess of the .44 caliber gun used.

Well, best we continue on with our investigation. Might I - why, thank you for those crumpets, Dakota - check what's in the trunk of the car?

Adam checks out the trunk. Within in it he finds the screwdriver. It has small nicks in it as if it was trying to wedge to blunt object made of metal apart. That is all he can seem to find.