dsc09686.jpg

I'm currently in a nostalgic mood, I intend to expand this chunk of blue underwater rock and add a big aquanaut base along with some aquasharks.

For now however I'll just stick to this small aquanaut vehicle.

1.jpg

This vehicle was not meant for collecting crystals, it's a defensive fighter against the Aquasharks. Under the hood are two harpoon cannons concealed to serve as its primary weapon.

The Octopod was the first aquazone set I got and I started from that design to come to this.

dsc09806.jpg

dsc09814.jpg

Now let's see what's under the hood...

dsc09817.jpg

The flippers actually fit nicely in a grill tile.

dsc09785.jpg

I'm planning to get some aquazone sets (including the big aquanaut base) to expand my aquazone-themed MOCs.

Feedback is appreciated, I provided building instructions (Lego Digital Designer) for the interested:

Building Instructions (right click - Save As)

Some support for my Cuusoo Submarine would also be appreciated :grin: .

Edited by Sebeus I

That's a cute little vessel, nice to see those Aquazone parts in use. I especially like the hood, it's very innovative.

I think your Octopod Corvette has a sleek design and would fit in with the rest of the Aquanaut force. Good job on the storage details. I wish Aquazone or other nautican themes were more popular with MOCer's in general.

I think your Octopod Corvette has a sleek design and would fit in with the rest of the Aquanaut force. Good job on the storage details. I wish Aquazone or other nautican themes were more popular with MOCer's in general.

Thanks, I do feel like I'm alone MOCcing in the theme.