Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Postmill

It may just be a windmill but it's awesome. I love the curved walkways with the cement barriers that are curved, and the way that the windmill can turn 360 degrees, that's very innovative.

I really like your landscaping too, the roadsign is cute.

Great work Sly.

Whoo ! :oh3: Your wall technic is awesome ! The effect is really good and the fact that they are not straight is a nice addition.

The landscape is simple but very effective.

A few days ago, I looked for a round roof solution, and your flipper technique is always great ! :wink:

One more creation befor the end of CC ? :grin:

Another masterpieve from mr. SlyOwl! Just the curved barriers could be a MOC by themselves :tongue: By the way, what's that little grey beast at the left?

That's one scary MOC!

That peasant stores the bodies near his windmill! :oh::laugh:

Great MOC, of course! ) :thumbup: The landscaping is indeed superb!

Nice use of tiles for the fence.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Awesome as always! :thumbup: That curverd wall technique is very nice, thanks for sharing and explaining. The sails look a bit small, but I guess that's the look you're going for? It works very well. I like that beefed up goat. The details are nice, even the pond has different colours of blue, nice touch.

'Just a windmill' is indeed what it looks like at first sight. The beauty of this MOC is in all the intricate techniques being employed to create something very mundane-looking. But I really like the 'flow' of this MOC. Nothing is straight, despite it being Lego. The wood on the mill, the flipper-roof, the stone wall along the way, ... The use of torsos for bags is a nice idea. Very nice work!

That wall technique is very ingenious! Yet another nice use of common lego-hands :thumbup:

I must admid that it looks quite scary if you believe those are bodies :laugh:

But if you believe it are bags, it looks very great!

Awesome creation!

If I could make that I wouldn't call that just a windmill, i guess thats why your a master. I like the texture of the wood on the windmill, and the pond with the cat tails, very nice! :thumbup:

Fantastic, I love the smooth design, epseiclaly the rounded bottom and overlapping walls. The surrounding scenery is great too, I think it looks great studded, and the sheep are magnificent.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Very cool. The reeds and sheep and donkey are all really great new touches for you. I have to say though using the tan torsos for sacks is hillarious. When I look at them and force myself to see them as sacks they really do look like sacks but as soon as I let my guard down they are dismembered torsos! :thumbup:

Just a windmill...

:tongue:

Like it's nothing! I would spend weeks on a build like this. :thumbup:

The back of the windmill looks a bit bulky with those large pieces, but the rest is top notch.

Again, my compliments! :wub: