Sign in to follow this  
Scubacarrot

Heroica RPG - Quest #40: The Strivvian Job

"Don't forget your new robe, it'll soak up enough of the hit so that you'll survive no matter who you target. And I just noticed that the Halberdier would knock out Rufindel at once, so perhaps you should switch."

'I'll be in the back row, Boomy, so will take less damage if they do hit me.'

Rufindel ignores the comment about being rubbish at healing.

"Okay, alright...I have a plan that'll prevent any of us from gettin' knocked out. I think.

Rufindel heal Skrall back row

Atramor hit Scroll/Spear front row

Boomin'ham hit Scroll/Spear front row

Skrall hit Flail (Cutlass' special would knock him out) back row

Nyx hit Halberdier back row

Ellaria hit Scimitar/Shield back (or front) row

Crossbow gets free hit on Rufindel, he'll survive

Cutlass gets free hit on Atramor (It would knock out our party leader)

...Unless Scrollface gets his special, which is why I still don't think anyone but me (at the very least two of ya'll will deal double damage for this round and the next) should target him. That and the Halberder's special are the only ones that could knock any of us out. Thoughts, Boomin'ham? I have been wrong in the past about strategies. A few times..."

Edited by CallMePie

"Is every battle going to be like this? :laugh: These guys probably think they're fighting fools! I'd forgotten about my new robe, it feels just like a second skin. :blush: I will now attack Metasimian (Halberd) with my Darkness spell, still from the back row. In fact I will attack anyone you like in the same manner, as long as I get to attack someone."

"Glad ya could make it to the Party all. Don't go fergetin' rogue that we have a Druid with us so bein' knocked out ain't so bad." Skrall unshouldered his heavy crossbow and fire a shot at the flail wielding Metasimian from the back row.

Boomingham sighs. "Have it your way." Boomingham switches back to Scroll/Spear from the front row.

Ellaria is shocked to see the others fighting a group of similar creatures as the librarian of Heroica. Who knew they were so plentiful in Eubric?

"Sounds like a plan, Atramor!" Ellaria says as she hears the witch's suggestion. She then aims her staff at the Metasimian with scimitar and shield, attacking from the front row.

Results of Round Two of the Warehouse Battle:

Rufindel heals Skrall - Heal More (WP: 10 x 2 + Level 13 = 33 Health Healed, 1 ether)

Atramor vs. Metasimian (Scroll and Spear) - Special Mirror (Roll 6 and 2 for enemy, Roll 5 and 4 for ally.)

Boomingham vs. Metasimian (Scroll and Spear) - Damage (27 Health +5 SP - 19 Damage = 13 Health)

Skrall vs. Metasimian (Flail) - Aim (WP: 8 + 2 x 3 x 2 = 60 Damage Dealt + Knockback Effect.)

Nyx vs. Metasimian (Halberd) - Damage (No Summon)(24 Health + 3 SP - (50/2) = 2 Health.)

Ellaria vs. Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield) - Aim (WP: 10 - 7 Enemy SP = 3 Damage Dealt.)

Metasimian(Crossbow) - Free hit against Rufindel (23 Health + 2 SP - (40/2) = 5 Health)

Metasimian (Cutlass) - Free hit against Atramor (38 Health - 18 damage = 20 Health) Counterstrike 21 Damage.

Six Heroes face of against six Metasimian thugs, and the battle rages. Rufindel stands in the back, determined to prove he is not a crappy healer, he focusses on the big ogre with all determination, and succeeds in healing Skrall to full health, at the cost of 1 ether. The elf however, overjoyed his healing worked, does not see the Crossbowman aiming at him, and takes a bolt to the back of his leg, taking 18 damage. Atramor and Boomingham double-team on the Magic using Metasimian, but they do not have a lot of success, Boomingham is thrown off again by the Metasimian's fast moves, and has to endure a thrust of the wooden spear, only managing to defend a tiny bit with his old shield, he takes 14 damage. Atramor tries to seize the oppertunity to get close and deal some damage, but can not prevent the thug to read from his scroll, encouraging the Flailuser, and again the big one with the Halberd. Atramor however, got close, and managed to get close however, and copies the spell, and in turn encourages Skrall and Nyx. Shortly after finishing the cast, the former pirate suddenly sees a Metasimian face in front of him, and gets headbutted for 18 damage, Atramor, his brain numbed from years of alcohol abuse, headbutts back and deals 21 damage in return. Nyx fires off a big vortex of whirling dark energy towards the armored Metasimian, but he manages to dodge it completely, leaving Nyx open, and the Battle Mage suffers a big hit of 22 damage by the Halberdeer who simply knocks her into a wall. Ellaria and Skrall stand back to back, aiming their weapons at the Metasimians with the shield and sword and the flail respectively. Skrall fires first, hitting the Flailman with so much impact that he flies against a wall, dealing 60 damage. Ellaria swings her weapon, but she only succeeds in hitting the shield, only dealing 3 damage from impact. Everyone still stands. More or less.

Enemies:

7821815708_3358ac8175_t.jpg

Metasimian "Sim"(Crossbow)
"Cover me!"
*Is in the Back Row*

Type: Humanoid

Level: 20

Health: 130/271

Special: Pinning Shot: Causes the
Slowed
effect on the hero.

Drops: 100 gold.

7821815818_69eab32e11_t.jpg

Metasimian "Slim"(Halberd)
"SMASH INCOMING!"
*Encouraged (1 round)*

Level:

Health: 476/476

Special:
Sweep:
Everyone in the same row takes
damage, regardless of row or SP.

Drops: Monkey Bar

7821815766_07d42c1395_t.jpg

Metasimian "Skim"(Cutlass)
"Less talking, Heroes, and more fighting."

Level: 18

Health: 244/265

Special:
Venomous Strike:
Deals damage equal to the Hero's level, and causes the
Deadly Poisoned
Effect.

Drops: Deadly Venom, 50 gold

7821815602_b60f006307_t.jpg

Metasimian "Scim"(Scimitar and Shield)
"Wow, this is going surprisingly well."

Level: 26

Health: 306/309

SP: 7

Special:
Shield Bash:
Causes the Hero to gasp for breath, causing them to be
Sealed

Drops: Nutritious Banana, Round Metal Shield

7821815528_735c03f631_t.jpg

Metasimian "Stim"(Scroll and Spear)
"Copying my tricks, eh! See if you are quick enough to follow this!"

Level: 19

Health: 343/343

Special:
Bolster:
Encourages
two random allies.

Drops: Scroll of Recklessness

7821815656_5191183fe1_t.jpg

Metasimian "Louie"(Flail)
"..."
*Encouraged (1 Round)*
*Knocked Back (Takes and deals half damage.)*

Level:

Health: 215/293

Special:
Bruise:
Stuns and causes the
Fragile
effect to the Hero

Drops: Heavy Flail

Party:

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham
(Zepher)
-Party Leader-

Level 18 Paladin
*Counterstriking*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
13/40

Ether:
12/12

Gold:

Equipment:
King of the Desert (Longsword)
(WP: 9,
Fire
Darkness
Earth
)
Shaduex Shield
(SP: 5),
Hood of Belthazar Bluehood
(+4 to Power, -6 to Ether),
Counterstrike Gloves
(On Free Hits, Deals damage to enemy equal to Boomingham's level)

Inventory:
, Frozen Saber (WP: 9, stunned effect,
Light
), Dress Uniform (User is encouraged for the 1st round of battle), Bedroll, 5 Bones, 4 Meads, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Jo-no Tree seed, 1 Grand Tonic, Emerald Lamp of Summoning

skrall.jpg

Skrall (Waterbrick Down)

Level 21 Hunter
*Favors Humanoid Enemies*
*Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
*Encouraged (1 round)*

Power:

Health:
34/34

Gold:

Equipment:
Leojagd
(Greatsword, WP:20, User is
Slowed
),
Hunter's Quiver
(Bows and Crossbows +2WP, allows Hunters to favor two types of enemies),
Winged Sandles
(Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
effects)

Inventory:
Hunter's Crossbow (WP:11, +4 vs. Beasts), Heavy Crossbow (WP:8, Knockback), Smoke Bomb x1, Zoot's Plaything

5909627714_af21b5c29f_t.jpg

Nyx (Pandora)

Level 21.66 Battle Mage
*Immune to
Asleep
and
Sealed
effects*
*Encouraged (1 round)*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
2/30

Ether:
31/31

Gold:

Equipment:
Book of a Thousand Creatures
(WP: 13; each roll has a 1/6 chance to summon
a creature
Edgar to aid the hero),
Sandman's Parasol
(immune to
Asleep
)
Robe of the Archmagi
(SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from
Sealed
-effect)

Inventory:
Dawnstar II (WP: 9), Shiny Helmet (+1 Max Health), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Wooden Shield (SP:2),
Ruby (Fire)
Amethyst (Darkness)
Topaz (Lightning)
Sapphire (Wind)
Emerald (Wood)
Garnet (Earth)
, Scroll of Weakening, Potion, Remedy, Tonics (2), Grand Tonics (2), Holy Bomb, Bones (5), Ether Core, Bedroll, Explosive Staff – WP: 12 (Does 1/2 damage to all enemies on a successful hit (normal damage to targeted enemy) and 1/2 WP damage to self on a roll of 4 (disregarding SP/row)), Bomb XX

7763856174_8a7636e4b7_t_d.jpg

Atramor Gibbin (CallMePie)

Level 21.33 Witch
*Deals
Badly Poisoned
*Counterstriking*

Health:
20/38

Ether:
19/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Ratsbane
(WP: 10, absorbs 2 health on successful strike,
fire
ice
earth
wind
elemental),
Witch's Talisman
(
Poisoned
Hits becomes
Badly Poisoned
Hits),
Counterstrike Gloves
(When hit by a Free Hit, immediately deals damage equal to level)

Inventory:
Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 5, gains 1 WP every kill made with it) Staff of the Elven Warlock (WP: 5,
wood
elemental),
Topaz
, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Bomb XX (Deals 30 damage to all enemies and 10 damage to all heroes, all damage ignoring SP/row), Dragon Scale (Gives Lucky and Blessed effects on consumption)

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

Level 16 Druid
*Immune to
Sealed
-effect*

Power:
26 (22)

Health:
31/31

Ether:
21/21

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus
(WP:10,
fire
-elemental
staff
),
Mage's Muffler
(protects from
Sealed
effect)

Inventory:
Sylvania's Crossbow (WP:6,
wood
-elemental
crossbow), Potion, 2 Grand Potions, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 2 Elixirs, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Nostrum, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass

5909786980_7e1e6811fb_t.jpg

Rufindel Galadhras (Rufus)

Level 13 Cleric

Power
:

Defense:

Health:
5/23

Ether:
18/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Staff
(WP:10) ,
Warlord's Helmet
(SP:2 Grants 'Natural Respite')
Cloak of Chimera
(+2 Health, +2 Ether)

Inventory:
Malfunctioning Staff (WP:12, on succesful attack, has a 50% chance to do half of WP damage to self instead(Ignoring SP and Row))
Potion x2, Remedy x2, Bone x2, Pickaxe, Tonic x2, Bedroll, Venom, Grand Potion, Wooden Shield(SP:2)

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

Edited by Scubacarrot

"Sylvania damn it!" Ellaria curses her weak strike. "I was hoping we could've taken out a few of these guys before I needed to heal, but the situation looks bad enough. Remember that my enchanted roots can revive you in case you fall, if Sylvania so bids."

Ellaria attempts to nurture Nyx from the back row.

"We have to get their numbers down or we're going to be slaughtered," Boomingham roars as he mops his brow with his kerchief. "Leave Flail untargetted, I can take a hit from him in case I don't heal myself. Nyx, you might want to whack yourself with your staff, dear, and Rufindel, that means you need to heal yourself too. Hm... Skrall, if you could handle Slim from the backrow, that'd be much appreciated... assuming you don't get his special..." Boomingham grits his teeth and turns to Atramor. "Any ideas?"

While he waits for the rogue's response, he hops into the back row and begins to heal himself. "Let's see if this works..."

Battle Order

Boomingham heals himself

Ellaria heals Nyx

Atramor v. Stim (backrow)

Skrall v. Slim

Nyx v. Sim

Rufindel heals himself

Free Hits

Skim v. Boomingham (-9-5=4)

Scim v. Ellaria (26/2=13)

Louie v. Atramor (18/2=9)

"How does that sound to everyone?"

'Sounds good enough for me. I don't have a better idea. If no-one comes up with something better, I'll heal myself from the back row.'

OoC: My last shot should have +2 to WP due to the Hunter's Quiver.

"Thanks fer the heal elf, Skrall by the way, I don't think we've formally met. Paladin, if Atramor and I switch targets, I have a chance of takin' the bugger Skim out providin' I can land a critical hit on him with my greatsword, though we run the chance of the rogue gettin' knocked out as well then, even if he was to attack from the back."

How strong is Louie's free hit if I'm attacking someone else from the back row? 1/4 of 36?

Atramor smirks as he gets a glimpse at the Scroll, but the breath is knocked out of him as one of the apes manages to headbutt him. Memories of the prison fight in his first encounter with the gang rose to the forefront of his mind, and he lunged right back, dealing an even worse injury to the Metasimian and sending him spiraling backwards. He stumbles backward, glancing at Boomingham and struggling to think with his new headache.

"Damn it...okay. Nyx, you're gettin' healed, so can ya' spare me a hit with that Healing Staff? Boomin'ham, could ya' switch me and Skrall in the battle order? Skrall, if ya' attack with Leojagd you could take Skim out in a single hit, but ya'll have a chance of gettin' knocked out. If ya' don't want the risk, use the Heavy Crossbow so his power's halved for the next round."

Atramor followed up on his attack on Stim, though with an upward stab from the back row.

Edited by CallMePie

"Ow, who put that wall there? :angry: Rufle, I have to eat my words, you are indeed a proficient healer, apologies."

Nyx bows gracefully and respectfully to the Cleric.

"Larry, I like your battle plan, except I just cannot pass up the opportunity to wallop Atramor :grin: so I'm gonna go with that."

Nyx takes out her Healing Staff and begins to twirl it once more, as she approaches Atramor with a gleeful grin, ready to beat him about the head with it.

"Now, don't move Atramor, and this won't hurt a bit. :grin: Probably. :look: "

If they were going to survive, they needed to start widdling down their enemies soon. Skrall unsheathed Leojagd and bellowed as he charged Skim from the front row, "Ya'll find my sword is a bit more up to match with yers than the witch's, ape!"

Battle Order

Boomingham heals himself

Ellaria heals Nyx

Skrall v. Slim

Atramor v. Stim (backrow)

Nyx v. Atramor

Rufindel heals himself

Results of Round Three of the Warehouse Battle:

Boomingham heals Himself - Heal Less (Level 18= 18 Health healed. 1 Ether.)

Ellaria heals Nyx - Shield Roots of Life (WP: 10 + Level 16 = 26 Health to party)

Skrall vs. Metasimian (Cutlass) - Aim (WP: 20 x3 x2 = 120 Damage dealt.)

Atramor vs. Metasimian (Scroll and Spear) - Poison

Nyx vs. Atramor with Healing Staff - Hit (WP:5 + Level 21 x 2 = 52 Health healed.)

Rufindel heals Himself - Heal (Level 13 = 13 Health healed, 1 ether)

Metasimian(Crossbow) - Free hit against Boomingham (40 + 5 SP - (20/2) = 35 Health) Counterstrike 18 damage.

Metasimian (Halberd) - Free hit against Ellaria (31 Health - (50/2) = 6 Health)

Metasimian (Scimitar and Shield) - Free hit against Skrall (34 Health - 26 = 8 Health)

Metasimian (Flail) Free hit against Atramor (38 Health - (36/2/2) = 29 Health) Counterstrike 21 damage.

The party takes a more defensive approach, Boomingham falls back, and succesfully manages to heal himself for 18 Health. Ellaria's pleas to Sylvaria are finally answered, and from between the planks of the building, little plants can be seen sprouting, a pleasant green glow heals the whole party for 26 Health. Ellaria quickly sends a prayer to her God, but does not see the Halberdeer charging at her, and she takes 25 damage as she is thrown to the floor. Meanwhile, Boomingham advanced forward on the Crossbowman, but is forced to break off his attack by a bolt that grazes his head, causing a cut on his cheek, causing 5 damage, his swinging sword causes the Crossbowman to take some damage regardless. Skrall, his sword in both hands, is running after the Metasimian with the cutlass, who saw the best tactic was to run away. He is fast, but the tight space and the big sword and bigger Ogre make it so Skrall can still slash the Swordsman's back for 120 damage. The Metasimian with the Shield comes to his friend's aid, and in turn cuts away at Skrall's legs, dealing a massive 26 damage. Atramor is again toe to toe with the magic user, and this time manages to get a tiny scratch, enough to poison the thug! Nyx smacks Atramor on the head with her Healing staff, which has no real effect because he is already at full health, but it is kinda funny regardless. Further back stands Rufindel, who is completely in the heailing "zone", and heals himself, but that also has no effect. The Metasimian with the flail recovers from the fall he took earlier, and runs up to Atramor, swings, and hits him on the arm for 9 damage, Atramor swings wildly with his own weapon, and gets a lucky hit himself. Everyone still stands. Stim takes 10 damage from poison.

Enemies:

7821815708_3358ac8175_t.jpg

Metasimian "Sim"(Crossbow)
"Reloading!"
*Is in the Back Row*

Level: 20

Health: 112/271

Special: Pinning Shot: Causes the
Slowed
effect on the hero.

Drops: 100 gold.

7821815818_69eab32e11_t.jpg

Metasimian "Slim"(Halberd)
"Smashed good!"

Level: 25

Health: 476/476

Special:
Sweep:
Everyone in the same row takes
damage, regardless of row or SP.

Drops: Monkey Bar

7821815766_07d42c1395_t.jpg

Metasimian "Skim"(Cutlass)
"Why do
we
not have any healers, again?"

Health: 124/265

Special:
Venomous Strike:
Deals damage equal to the Hero's level, and causes the
Deadly Poisoned
Effect.

Drops: Deadly Venom, 50 gold

7821815602_b60f006307_t.jpg

Metasimian "Scim"(Scimitar and Shield)
"Something for next time, I'm sure."

Level: 26

Health: 306/309

SP: 7

Special:
Shield Bash:
Causes the Hero to gasp for breath, causing them to be
Sealed

Drops: Nutritious Banana, Round Metal Shield

7821815528_735c03f631_t.jpg

Metasimian "Stim"(Scroll and Spear)
"Agh! Filthy softskin, it burns!"
*Deadly Poisoned*

Level: 19

Health: 333/343

Special:
Bolster:
Encourages
two random allies.

Drops: Scroll of Recklessness

7821815656_5191183fe1_t.jpg

Metasimian "Louie"(Flail)
"..."

Health: 194/293

Special:
Bruise:
Stuns and causes the
Fragile
effect to the Hero

Drops: Heavy Flail

Party:

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham
(Zepher)
-Party Leader-

Level 18 Paladin
*Counterstriking*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
35/40

Ether:
11/12

Gold:

Equipment:
King of the Desert (Longsword)
(WP: 9,
Fire
Darkness
Earth
)
Shaduex Shield
(SP: 5),
Hood of Belthazar Bluehood
(+4 to Power, -6 to Ether),
Counterstrike Gloves
(On Free Hits, Deals damage to enemy equal to Boomingham's level)

Inventory:
, Frozen Saber (WP: 9, stunned effect,
Light
), Dress Uniform (User is encouraged for the 1st round of battle), Bedroll, 5 Bones, 4 Meads, 1 Phoenix essence, Pick-axe, 1 Jo-no Tree seed, 1 Grand Tonic, Emerald Lamp of Summoning

skrall.jpg

Skrall (Waterbrick Down)

Level 21 Hunter
*Favors Humanoid Enemies*
*Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound

Power:

Health:
8/34

Gold:

Equipment:
Leojagd
(Greatsword, WP:20, User is
Slowed
),
Hunter's Quiver
(Bows and Crossbows +2WP, allows Hunters to favor two types of enemies),
Winged Sandles
(Immunity to
Slowed
and
Bound
effects)

Inventory:
Hunter's Crossbow (WP:11, +4 vs. Beasts), Heavy Crossbow (WP:8, Knockback), Smoke Bomb x1, Zoot's Plaything

5909627714_af21b5c29f_t.jpg

Nyx (Pandora)

Level 21.66 Battle Mage
*Immune to
Asleep
and
Sealed
effects*

Power:

Defense:

Health:
28/30

Ether:
31/31

Gold:

Equipment:
Book of a Thousand Creatures
(WP: 13; each roll has a 1/6 chance to summon
a creature
Edgar to aid the hero),
Sandman's Parasol
(immune to
Asleep
)
Robe of the Archmagi
(SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from
Sealed
-effect)

Inventory:
Dawnstar II (WP: 9), Shiny Helmet (+1 Max Health), Healing Staff (WP: 5; healing effect), Wooden Shield (SP:2),
Ruby (Fire)
Amethyst (Darkness)
Topaz (Lightning)
Sapphire (Wind)
Emerald (Wood)
Garnet (Earth)
, Scroll of Weakening, Potion, Remedy, Tonics (2), Grand Tonics (2), Holy Bomb, Bones (5), Ether Core, Bedroll, Explosive Staff – WP: 12 (Does 1/2 damage to all enemies on a successful hit (normal damage to targeted enemy) and 1/2 WP damage to self on a roll of 4 (disregarding SP/row)), Bomb XX

7763856174_8a7636e4b7_t_d.jpg

Atramor Gibbin (CallMePie)

Level 21.33 Witch
*Deals
Badly Poisoned
*Counterstriking*

Health:
29/38

Ether:
19/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Ratsbane
(WP: 10, absorbs 2 health on successful strike,
fire
ice
earth
wind
elemental),
Witch's Talisman
(
Poisoned
Hits becomes
Badly Poisoned
Hits),
Counterstrike Gloves
(When hit by a Free Hit, immediately deals damage equal to level)

Inventory:
Sword of Ancestral Hatred (WP: 5, gains 1 WP every kill made with it) Staff of the Elven Warlock (WP: 5,
wood
elemental),
Topaz
, Grand Tonic, Fire Bomb, Bomb XX (Deals 30 damage to all enemies and 10 damage to all heroes, all damage ignoring SP/row), Dragon Scale (Gives Lucky and Blessed effects on consumption)

ava-ellaria3.jpg

Ellaria Arbour (Sandy)

Level 16 Druid
*Immune to
Sealed
-effect*

Power:
26 (22)

Health:
6/31

Ether:
21/21

Gold:

Equipment:
Ignis Fatuus
(WP:10,
fire
-elemental
staff
),
Mage's Muffler
(protects from
Sealed
effect)

Inventory:
Sylvania's Crossbow (WP:6,
wood
-elemental
crossbow), Potion, 2 Grand Potions, Tonic, Grand Tonic, 2 Elixirs, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, Nostrum, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Flash Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass

5909786980_7e1e6811fb_t.jpg

Rufindel Galadhras (Rufus)

Level 13 Cleric

Power
:

Defense:

Health:
23/23

Ether:
17/19

Gold:

Equipment:
Fauxthril Staff
(WP:10) ,
Warlord's Helmet
(SP:2 Grants 'Natural Respite')
Cloak of Chimera
(+2 Health, +2 Ether)

Inventory:
Malfunctioning Staff (WP:12, on succesful attack, has a 50% chance to do half of WP damage to self instead(Ignoring SP and Row))
Potion x2, Remedy x2, Bone x2, Pickaxe, Tonic x2, Bedroll, Venom, Grand Potion, Wooden Shield(SP:2)

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

Edited by Scubacarrot

"Oh no ya don't Monkey man, yer not gettin' away that easy," Skrall unholstered his Hunter's Crossbow and released a bolt at the fleeing Skim from the back row. "Elf, I could use another heal if ya have the time."

Atramor grins at the mass of roots rising out of the ground, healing the entire party, confidently nicking the Metasimian and dealing a healthy dose of venom, and returning the blow from the flailSimian.

"We've got 'em now. Good work El-GAH!" he's cut off by the brutal smash swung down onto his head. He stumbles away from Nyx, grumbling. "I'm fine, I'm fine! Damn...alright, if we use our heads this round, I don't think a giant web of strategies is necessary...Boomin'ham, can ya' take the free hit? You've got more health and me and your shield will stave off a bit of the blow."

Nodding, and with a wince at the shallow gash left by the flail, he attempted to get vengeance on Louie, hacking at his knee wildly from the front row.

Edited by CallMePie

"I can always take a hit," Boomingham grins, shield raised. "Slim, it seems that my friends don't really want to dance with you. My I introduce you to Nyx? I think you'll really like her and her darkness spells. You think you can take him, right dear? Perhaps backrow? Don't worry Scim, you'll still have someone to play with." Boomingham swings his Desert King at the Monkey from the front row.

"Yeah yeah." Boomingham blinks heavily. "Ellaria, if you act last over and over again, you could save us all, but I'm afraid of putting you after the person you're healing. Any suggestions on that front?"

Battle Order

Boomingham

Nyx

Rufindel

Atramor

Ellaria

Skrall