Corran

Good German Internet shop...

Hi,

I'm looking for a cheap and good German internet shop, which had at least the current Lego models in its stock. I tried google, but the most links lead to ebay or to shops, which only have a few sets :-(

So thanks for your help!

Hi,

I'm looking for a cheap and good German internet shop, which had at least the current Lego models in its stock. I tried google, but the most links lead to ebay or to shops, which only have a few sets :-(

So thanks for your help!

Have you tried http://www.bricklink.com ? There should be plenty of German shops around.

Here is one finding:

Fair-Square

though they are not really cheap... :-/

or you go for Amazon.de and look out for special offers. They used to have up to 30% on sale. :-)

I like to shop at Reimann. Good prices (e.g. the new Star Wars Battle Packs at EUR 9.77 each), free shipping, but minimum order of EUR 75,00.

The web site is quite low-tech, but I always experienced good service. :-)

Cheers, Thomas

I like to shop at Reimann. Good prices (e.g. the new Star Wars Battle Packs at EUR 9.77 each), free shipping, but minimum order of EUR 75,00.

The web site is quite low-tech, but I always experienced good service. :-)

Cheers, Thomas

8-

Hey! Leave me at least some of the Star Wars Sets!

Oh, SW I don't care about, no problem.

Did you see the price of the 48x48 gray baseplates... :-)

Yep, all prices are good. Fortunately I have a German address cos they have a 350(!) Euro minimum order for Austria. I could meet that easily but no need to rush things ;-)