blovesH2O

Commando Droids Battle Pack

indexed.gif

Hello Eurobricks!

Here is my entry for the Battle Pack contest:

Set Name: Commando Droids Battle Pack

Set Number: 6189

Pieces: 70

Minifigs: 2 Commando Droids, 1 Elite Commando Droid, 1 Commando Droid in Clone Armor

Price: $10.99 USD

The Separatists retaliate!

Complete the evil work of General Grevious with the Commando Droids Battle Pack! Infiltrate clone bases with the boarding ship before unleashing the droids against the clone army. Secretly spy on the Jedi with the Clone-Armored Droid to plan your next attack!

*Features 4 All New Commando Droids

*Includes 4 blasters and one sword

*Ship features removable roof with interior access

*Droids pop out of ship easily on a small rack

*Features exit hole in bottom for Commando Droids to exit

*Ship features blaster storage rack in top

*Combine with 6188 Clone Bomb Squad Battle Pack for the ultimate play experience!

I was inspired to build this battle pack by my friend and fellow forum member Inconspicuous who told me about the contest and the forums. I have also been waiting to see Commando Droid minifigs in upcoming Star Wars sets and hope that they will eventually be officially released. I enjoyed creating them and the boarding ship because I thought it would be original and fun to do.

capture.jpg

004.jpg

015.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

A few more miscellaneous pictures can be found in my Gallery when in becomes public.

Thanks for reading!

-blovesH2O

Clever BP. I like the commando droid in clone armour. Reminds me of that CW episode from season 1 where the Assassin Droid passed off as a clone. The katana is cool too.

Good that you try to put some colour on the droids but the whole set is still dull from a colour perspective. All grey.

Edited by Fumoffu

pretty nice, though the commando droid in the clone armor loooks kind've strange but that's not you're fault. I have to agree with Fumoffu though since there is too much grey but again it's a hard ship to do on a much smaller scale. By the way what's funny is one of the sets I said I would like to see in the future star wars sets topic I said "I would like to a droid commando battlepcak with boarding craft so in a way this is me seeing it come to life :sweet:

Great job, blovesH2O! It turned out much better than I thought it would based on your descriptions, and I love those Commando Droids! I know Photoshopping the box art can be quite difficult (I gave up on my entry) and it looks pretty good. I didn't know I was such and inspiration. :cry_happy:

Best of luck in the contest. :thumbup:

Edited by Inconspicuous

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: Your Drotch Rocks!!!! But You used old grey!!!!!! I also don't get why you made the commandoes drk grey instead of black. and don't tell me it's because they are because I don't like logic!!!! I'm so critical, because I planned on having a Drotch as my entry, but it didn't have enough peices!!

SRRY if I sound too angry, Your entry Rocks, I'm just envious.

Edited by dannylonglegs

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: Your Drotch Rocks!!!! But You used old grey!!!!!! I also don't get why you made the commandoes drk grey instead of black. and don't tell me it's because they are because I don't like logic!!!! I'm so critical, because I planned on having a Drotch as my entry, but it didn't have enough peices!!

wow calm down mate! :hmpf:

I like the BP blovesH2O :sweet::wub:

The ship thingy (don't know what there called) is nicely made, The Commando droids are EXCELLENT! :wub:

Great entry, good luck and Welcome to EB :sweet:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox