Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

Geonosian Battle Pack

indexed.gif

I figured it was about time I posted my entry. :grin: I apologize for making a third Geonosian BP topic, but I have been planning this since the first time I saw the Contest thread. A Geonosian battlepack would be fantastic, and this sort would certainly be bought in multiples (for me anyway :tongue:)

8+

Geonosian Battle Pack

64 pieces

As the Republic battle the Separatists on the planet Geonosis, the inhabitants come out of there hives to aid the Confederacy against the Clone forces. Manning their Sonic Cannons and Speeders, and using their wings to fly around the battle field, the fight is even! You control the battle with the new Geonosian Battle Pack! Place the figures on the catapult and launch them into battle! Includes two pilot figures and two warrior figures.

Box design:

I turned out alright considering I did it on Paint. Photoshop won't work at the moment because of the stupid computer. :hmpf_bad: I added the one without the background too.

final.jpg

box_artv3.jpg

Features:

box_art_back.jpg

Speeder:

speeder.jpg

Sonic Cannon:

addon1.jpg

Catapult:

catapult1.jpg

Hope you like it. :classic: C&C welcome.

Great! Altougth the turret reminds of the one in the geonosian figther set and the speeder looks like Dookus, but I'd buy this! Good luck in the contest! :classic:

This is the best Geonosian BP in this contest :thumbup: I like the speeder and the cannon, but the Geonosian catapult is just hilarious :tongue:

Well theres another Geonosian battlepack. :sceptic:

Oh man, no offense, I like this one much better.

That speeder is awesome, even though it and the Geonosian launching pad are way closely resembling Dooku's and the Jet Troopers'.

I like the whole premise, however, and the satellite tower thingie like the old Geonosian set. And again, no offense Rocky, but I prefer four Geonosians with a speeder and satellite thingie then two Geonosians and an assembly line.

This is a a lot more battle-ish.

I like the whole premise, however, and the satellite tower thingie like the old Geonosian set. And again, no offense Rocky, but I prefer four Geonosians with a speeder and satellite thingie then two Geonosians and an assembly line.

That "satellite-thingie" is a sonic cannon. :classic:

As I said before, great work!

Thanks guys. :classic: The speeder is based on something I saw in the CW Season 2 trailer, which looks like Dooku's. Besides, the Speeder he used was made on Geonosis, so it makes sense for the natives to have them. :tongue:

And, that cannon is a new design incase you thought I copied it.

Edited by Jammiedodger714

very nice I would deffinently buy multiples of this because one it's a good design and two I really, REALLY love geonosians.

I'm going to make BP but I don't have photoshop to make a snazzy cover photo, could you tell me how you did your battlepack cover?

Great idea Dodger! The Geonosians haven't had enough LEGO exposure - bizarre considering their number and role in the movies. Anyway I'd love to see them in a battle pack like this, you've got a great balance of models with play here.

Well done and good luck!

...the speeder looks like Dookus...

Dooku's speeder is a Flitknot speeder and is of Geonosian design and use. They are modified for use by other races.

Oh man, no offense, I like this one much better.

That speeder is awesome, even though it and the Geonosian launching pad are way closely resembling Dooku's and the Jet Troopers'.

No offense taken but when you continued to insult my entry it was a little hard.

I didn't mean to be rude Jammiedodger714 it is just that I wanted my battle pack to be the only one of its kind. Your entry is really great though and I wish you the best of luck in the contest. :classic:

Edited by Rocky

No offense taken but when you continued to insult my entry it was a little hard.

I didn't mean to be rude Jammiedodger714 it is just that I wanted my battle pack to be the only one of its kind. Your entry is really great though and I wish you the best of luck in the contest. :classic:

Sorry, well, what's my opinion anyway? :tongue:

This is one of my dream BPs as well. With Geonosians appearing in the second season of TCW, I'm hoping that this will be one of the next BPs. Nice job, but it would have been nice if all of the Geos had wings. :wink:

This is one of my dream BPs as well. With Geonosians appearing in the second season of TCW, I'm hoping that this will be one of the next BPs. Nice job, but it would have been nice if all of the Geos had wings. :wink:

Well, I only have two Geonosians with wings out of the six. :tongue: Besides, the ones with wings are special warriors and the wingless Geonosians are drones that work in factories and as foot soldiers. Thanks for the nice comment. :classic:

You know, you can always print this scan out on a clear over-head projector foil or something and put the wings on your Geos. :wink:

this is the best geonosian battle pack in my opinion! I really like the speeder cause its very movie accurate. The sonic cannon is really cool and well made and I really like that it has a seat for the Geonosian. I think you could leave the catapult out and it would still be a great entry but it gives the battle pack for playability.

Great entry and good luck!

You know, you can always print this scan out on a clear over-head projector foil or something and put the wings on your Geos. :wink:

Good suggestion, but another reason is because the troops will not be able to sit on the Speeder and the Cannon. :grin:

Besides, that stuff is expensive! :hmpf_bad:

Rules Of Entry:

• 4 Minifigs - brickbuilt minifigs counts a minifig (no more, no less).
  • 50-70 Parts (minifigs not included).
  • Custom minifigs and accessories allowed (Brickforge, Brickarms and so forth).
  • No clone brand parts (megablocks, blocko and so forth).
  • No baseplates (or large parts like BURP).
  • S@H-like Description (check the descriptions on shop.lego.com for inspiration).
  • Own motivation for creating set (why these figs and accessories?).
  • Max 5 pictures from different angles - One of which should be a box diplay/image.
  • Please include a link to off-site folder with more pics or higher resolution pictures (optional).
  • Max picture resolution is 800x600.
  • No large parts - it's a Battle Pack and should resemble existing BP's in size and contents.
  • Only one entry per member.
  • 'Real' entries only - no digital entries.
  • Entry has to be a new MOC.

Perfect entry J-D.

Best of luck.

Thanks a lot to those of you who voted for me! :thumbup:

Even though I didn't win, I did better than last time. :laugh:

Thanks again. :classic: