Yawgmoth

Pirate sloop, The ShadowStorm

[pid][/pid] 141D

Well, finally after some months I could gather a little time to build something I wanted to: a Renegade Runner with some more details and necessary stuff, making it a little more realistic, without leaving aside the classic pirate feel. I really enjoyed building it, and even when I gave a little different appereance and colours to the original design, I feel now it looks like I wanted it to.

So, here we go.

IMG_2208.jpg

Side view

IMG_2204.jpg

Finally a captain's cabin, even if little, it really deserved to have one

IMG_2206.jpg

Side view of the stern

IMG_2209.jpg

Front view of the captains cabin

IMG_2210.jpg

An steering wheel, now it can be controlled properly

IMG_2205.jpg

Also an anchor, another of those stuff I wanted to have included in this set

IMG_2202.jpg

One last view from the sky

IMG_2207.jpg

Well, that was it, thanks for watching. As always, feedback will be always appreciated. :)

its nice to see how the design of the SES and the Renegade Runner mix together, helped by the old skull and the colors of the sails (wonderful the sails)

the ship looks like a "NAO" o "carrak". if only you could try rise a little the forecastle

its nice to see how the design of the SES and the Renegade Runner mix together, helped by the old skull and the colors of the sails (wonderful the sails)

the ship looks like a "NAO" o "carrak". if only you could try rise a little the forecastle

Hehe, at first I tried to make something like this, but I guess by giving space to the cabin, I raised up the stern a little too much :P

I guess I could try to convert it to look like a carrack, but it surely will need more than just raising up the forecastle, the sail plan should be remodeled I guess :pir-classic:

thanks for the comments tho, it really encourage me to keep improving myself :pir_laugh2:

Very nice, I always liked how the sails of SES and renegade runner go together, the cabin looks good but I must say that what you tried first would have been nice too, although les space for cabin.

Nicely made indeed. But I would go with classis lamps, there's too much red for these flames. They would fit better if the ship was more yellowish or something.

Like the idea of your ancient / mythological warrior figurhead. Is his face the one from a skeleton?