Sign in to follow this  
Infernum

Taming a Beast

15250214703_a53e4d8283_z.jpg

For a Mitgardian Ranger, the taming of a dragon is a key coming-of-age and initiation ritual. The chosen dragon, who was assigned when the ranger was born, is starved for two weeks, then released into the wild. The ranger must then track and find the enraged dragon.

The defining moment of the Dragon Trial is the actual taming of the beast. The Ranger must approach the dragon weaponless, and be judged by the dragon. If the dragon deems the ranger worthy, then the ranger has found a lifelong companion. If not... Well the dragon was REALLY hungry...

15683862089_e4fe7ce37f_z.jpg

Here Sir Infernum can be seen following in the footsteps of his brother, the head ranger, and taming a Snowvenom dragon.

15250220563_a6dc6c6380_z.jpg

15867884911_27e0f2463d_z.jpg

So this is a freebuild I made a while ago. Not much else too say! :classic:

Thanks for looking!

For it being shown a while ago, I still think it looks pretty damn cool. I especially like the view-point for the first picture.

Nice build, Infernum!

What a great way to showcase the winning mount from the challenge! I love the landscaping and rockwork here. The dragon is very nicely done as well. The posing and smoothness of the joints look very organic. This build is entirely fitting for Mitgardia as well.

Brick on, Infernum!

Excellent landscaping (and dragon, of course!) Infernum, the foliage, rock-work, mushrooms, trees and path are great :wink:

For it being shown a while ago, I still think it looks pretty damn cool. I especially like the view-point for the first picture.

Thanks Goliath! :classic:

Nice build, Infernum!

What a great way to showcase the winning mount from the challenge! I love the landscaping and rockwork here. The dragon is very nicely done as well. The posing and smoothness of the joints look very organic. This build is entirely fitting for Mitgardia as well.

Brick on, Infernum!

Thanks! I'll brick on! :wink:

Nice one Infernum! The terrain with the rocks is great :thumbup:

Thanks Gunman!

Excellent landscaping (and dragon, of course!) Infernum, the foliage, rock-work, mushrooms, trees and path are great :wink:

Thanks Garmadon! :classic:

Great build. Love the rockwork, and the dragon is very cool.

Thanks!

Very cool!

Thanks Graham!

Very nice! I too like that first picture and the rock work is great!

Thanks a bunch LV!

Great landscape to set off your sweet dragon :thumbup: I like the stone path and the bush is a nice touch :classic:

Thanks SK! :classic:

Good job with the landscaping and minifigure posing! :thumbup:

Thanks a bunch Kai! :classic:

Epic rockwork, love all the different angles.

Thanks a bunch! :classic:

Brilliant work! That dragon and landscape is really awesome! :sweet:

Thanks Jacob!

Sweet landscaping and beautiful photography! Awesome to see the Snowvenom dragon again!

Thanks Mass Editor! Yeah, the first two shots turned out great, but some of the more zoomed out pics didn't turn out so well (I probably needed brighter lamps). I picked the best ones here, so glad you like it!

This is a lovely backdrop, and story, for you Snowvenom dragon. I'm especially fond of how posable he is. Also, congrats on the MountUp win, definitely well deserved :thumbup:.

Really cool beast! The posing of both the beast and minifig is top notch! The rock work... just blows my mind! Reminds me of LD´s great work