Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

"Kill Jar Jar" Contest Entries

My Padawans,

like I said in the contest main thread, this entry thread is solely for entries, and I shall delete any posts that are not an entry !! Lets keep it clean my padawans. So direct any questions, comments and what have you in the contest main thread

I shall edit my post in order to add my entry when its done hehe

Can

Okay (not ok-ey) here my first vig.

I fit 2 plates together to get 8x8 i hope this isnt important !

A Droid Speeder broke down and the droid flys above and 1 hand sticked in :P and he tries to survive , as you can see ^^

s5030126sm2.jpg

I made an Anakin who kills jar jar like he did this @ count dooku ! with 2 sabers ! :-P

Jar jar's head flys through air and a hungry crocodile is happy to see his food flying in air :-P

Poor Jar jar :'-)

s5030124ie9.jpg

s5030125vv1.jpg

I hope 3 pics. are allowed ... ( sorry its my first vig. ever !)

I hope you like mine :-P

Ciao Aayla

Edited by aayla-secura

Hi all! Finally, a kill Jar Jar contest! *y* So my entry really has nothing to do with Star Wars, but with space. I wanted to incorporate TLC's new Mars Mission line in, so I did! Here, Jar Jar tries to help the astronauts on Mars by harvesting some trans-yellow dimond things. But the new pilot forgot about Jar Jar and left him behind. Jar Jar is being flame-broiled by the rocket as it takes off. Above the cliff a group of hungry and vicious aliens wait (for dinner). Burn Jar-Jar On! :-)

Close-up

killjarjar1.jpg

Overview

killjarjar2.jpg

Lit-Up Close-Up

killjarjar3.jpg

Hungry Aliens

killjarjar4.jpg

As you see, I included a light brick from set #4894, so it looks like Jar Jar is really being painfully burned alive! Bwahahahaha!

Edited by SirNadroj

my entry:

jarjargay.jpg

Jar Jar is visiting is aunt down in the south of America. Jar Jar has recently realized he was a homo-sexual and unluckily for him, they dont take to kindly to that type of people down there (as deminstrated on top gear).

You had better run Jar Jar because theyll be after you.

(note: I am not against homosexuals in anyway and I do not think that all people from the south of america have this attitude ;-) )

Here is my entry, threw this together in an half hour:

post-14-1183407647_thumb.jpg

Jar Jar's stop in the Naboo Yacht kitchen!

post-14-1183408139_thumb.jpg

Build from Star Wars Mini models only, meaning every model (official wave 1- 3, Ep 3 minis, Kabaya Slave 1 and TIE Interceptor) is used one time, plus the Minifigs of course.

Anyway, here is the link to the Gallery as soon as BS will let me upload again and aftermoderation of course:

Brickshelf

Jar Jar OFF!

Great! You have competitions here!

(Can we have "Kill the Ewoks" next time? Or have you done that already...?)

This one is entitled "Race against time" - as in, who will get to him first?

killjarjar1.jpg

EDIT - Oops, didn't realise until just now it had to be on an 8x8 plate - my bad, this one is ineligible. *wacko*

Dr. S.

Edited by Doctor Sinister

Hokay. Here's mine. Horrible pics sorry, camera phone's aren't that great! X-D

killjarjar.jpg

killjarjar2.jpg

killjarjar3.jpg

killjarjar4.jpg

Jar-jar is caught in a zombie apocalypse! Unfortunately (?) the zombies got him before the ZASTGSF did.

the_cast.jpg

Edited by iamded

As an old, abandoned Lego City Police Station prepares for demolition, Jar-Jar carelessly ( :-P ) wanders across the site...

img_2085a.jpg

img_2087a.jpg

img_2089a.jpg

Is it me or is he taking a certain satisfaction in this? ;-)

img_2094a.jpg

EDIT: Pictures replaced with Maj uploads so they're still viewable after BS goes.

Full view (Quite big. Oh, and the real model doesn't lean, it's just the camera angle)

Gallery (when public)

Edited by Brainbox

Chef Tony uses Jar Jar to test his knifes! In other words, an excuse I found to cover the fact that the only piece of the tan alien we all now and (some of us) hate I can find is his torso.

Click the pic for a larger image.

killjarjar1small.jpg

Shakar

Edited by Shakar

Due to a quantum mechanical anomaly, Jar Jar is sent rocketing to Earth-specifically 1790s France. Promptly declared a a spy by Robespierre, (as he is very annoyed by Jar Jar), Jar Jar is executed by National Razor.

jarjar_national_razor.jpg

The Parisian mob is fascinated by the strange physique of this strange spy. From where could he be?

mde._lafarge_is_pleased.jpg

These soldiers suspect he's British.

tis_a_far_far_better_thing.jpg

Jar Jar takes full advantage of the five seconds the brain lives whilst decapitated to further annoy the mob with his gentle but misguided good nature. "Meesa say, tis far far better thing Jar Jar do, than Jar Jar ever done..."

I tried to position the guillotine so that I would avoid belaying the fact I have no Jar Jar in the vignette (but I wasn't going to allow not owning a Jar Jar stop me from killing him)

Sorry for the blurry pics, my hand must have been shaking :-(

Edited by ZeekyBoogeyDoog

"A Mr. Jar-Jar Binks decided to do some work for the oceanic research group commonly known as the Aqua Raiders. They told him to find some treasure in the oceans of Naboo, and this is the last transmission we found of him:"

'Ooo, wat is dat bombad light?'

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarthAnd...llJar-Jar/1.bmp

'Mesa gettin' very, very scared!'

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarthAnd...llJar-Jar/2.bmp

'AAHH!! MONSTA'S BAC-'

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarthAnd...llJar-Jar/3.bmp

"Unfortunately, Mr. Binks passed right by what he was looking for:"

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DarthAnd...llJar-Jar/4.bmp

Taking pictures with an internet camera ftw. X-D

Here's my little entry for the "Kill Jar Jar" contest! Sorry for the big base plate, but I couldn't find a 8x8 plate in green. :'-(

I made this vig in 10 minutes and without any special pieces as you can see. ;-) Die Jar Jar!!!!

jar_jar_binks1.jpg

Edited by Lego-Freak

I don't really have time to set up a nice one with nice pictures. Sorry about it not being best quality or proper lighting, I just wanted to do this for the fun of it! So I built this entry in 5 seconds and took the picture and put on brickshelf right on here.

Simple is the nice way...

picture_416.jpg

My entry celebrates 2 great Lucas movies: Indiana Jones and StarWars.

Who wouldn't remember the boulder scene in the first movie X-D ?Well, Jar Jar, somehow, again got into trouble X-D Here are the pics:

indiana_jones_entry.jpg

indiana_jones_entry2.jpg

;-)

I decided to not get too sophmoric with my humor this time ;-) yeah, right! :-P

Jar Jar, always looking for attention after mostly (and mercifully) being left out of episodes II and III, seizes the opportunity to make another hilarious fart joke, just like in episode I, this time with a bantha. However, Jar Jar miscalculated the look of consternation on the bantha's face and suffered a terrible fate...

Death by Bantha Poodoo

kill_jar_jar01.jpg

There's the bantha, but where's Jar Jar?

kill_jar_jar02.jpg

Oh! There he is... :-X Yikes! What a way to go...

kill_jar_jar03.jpg

Little dig Jar Jar know this Bantha has the nickname "Scoots"...

kill_jar_jar04.jpg

Judging by where Jar Jar's legs squirted out, he got pretty well flattened...

:-D Poodoo is funny!

So finally it's time for my entry X-D

Who else would love to kill Jar-Jar but out lovable *yoda*? The only problem is...*yoda* was hungry :'-( Jar-Jar, making a delivery of Ewok burgers quickly fell victim to the starving Jedi. I guess Jar-jar shouldn't have taken more than 30 minutes.

Jar-Jar stew...

jar-jar_1.jpg

Now for a taste...

jar-jar-2.jpg

:-X

jar-jar_3.jpg

Poor *yoda* :-(

Jar Jar decides that he wants a ski vacation so he find a nice cold out-of-the-way planet to go to. He arrives and runs out into the snow saying "Messa want to make snow-angels!" Suddenly a giant foot comes out of the sky and crushes him. Ooops; he landed in one of Kuat Drive Yards test areas.

dsc01083esm.jpg

dsc01085esm.jpg

dsc01087esm.jpg

Finally it's time for my entry! :-P

The story:

Our friend *vader* realized that the construction of the Death Star II cost alot of money! Therefore, he built a dog food factory to back up his budget! :-P (out of all things he chose dog food, yes, I know it's weird.) Retarded as he is, (or was X-D ) our "friend" Jar Jar somehow got into *vader* 's factory!

"What is-thiis? Meesa wanna taste!! Oh nooos!!" *bone snaps* X-O Yup, he fell into the crush-o-matic and ended his days as dog food.

Well, at least *vader* earned a few bucks.

p1000977.jpg

1.jpg

Some more pics of this sick contraption!!

p1000987.jpg

p1010001.jpg

Enjoy this sadistic entry! >:-)

Dog food ON!!

Edited by UniqueBuilder

Jar Jar being a good nice idiot person decided to go help out an old friend, Johnny Thunder on his last great adventure. As we all know Johnny is being replaced with Indiana Jones.

So he went and cried to Lego and asked if he could do one last adventure

So the set designers said Ok only if he could take Jar Jar along

Poor Johnny :-(

So they went to Isle Nublar looking for creatures

Luckily Jar Jar found one...............

sany0030.jpg

Now then lets take a closer look at the death of Jar

sany0040.jpg

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Without further ado, here is my entry. (I'm not cutting it fine at all X-D )

Deep within the dark recesses of the Death Star, Darth Vader ponders upon his newly created dish. 22 years has been well worth the wait...

1068670091_08faf27afa.jpg

1068664559_d03570f9e2.jpg

1068679549_2ac4676545.jpg

1069538118_87f81bcf81.jpg

Kill Jar Jar? I think it depends on how he tastes...

Yes my Padawans, this contest is now closed !!

Thank you all to have entered really great and hilarious vigs !! Well done !! I hope you will be even more to enter (if you dare >:-) ) *vader* / *yoda* future contest in september !!

See you all soon in the contest poll !!

*yoda*