Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[CG:I14, DK vs U] Tricking the Ulandians

This is a counter to Garmadon's GA

17172330288_292b13c2de.jpg

Some supporters of the Desert King quickly found out that the Ulandians were giving out free uniforms and weapons and all you had to do was wait in a small line. As soon as they walked away from the Ulandian recruitment center as "new soldier" they stashed their new gear at a wagon, grabbed a new costume and got right back in line. By the end of the day they had a massive stash of new weapons and armor for Desert King troops! This was as good as Halloween!

Extra pics:

without the wagon

17358211572_6804b881aa.jpg

The wagon by itself

17172331018_c5ce0726d1.jpg

17172330618_98ed64ba5a.jpg

C & C are appreciated

Notes: These pictures didn't turn out as good as I expected. Also I really regret using a white horse in this build.

Edited by LordDan

We've seen some imaginative and humorous counters and this is one. The terrain is simple but the wagon is excellent and the white horse shows up reasonably well. Good job.

Superb wagon and a great scene :thumbup:

That's a GREAT technique for railings you used in the wagon! :thumbup: And I feel your pain with the white horse, try building in Mitgardia with all our snow! :laugh:

Ha, ha, very nice counter LordDan! :laugh: The wagon in particular is excellent, great job here! :wink::thumbup: Don't you think the officer might recognize them the third time they went though? :tongue::laugh:

The wagon is very nice! Great idea for a counter too, I must say! :tongue:

:thumbup:

Thank you guys! The landscaping is intended to be very similar to Garmadon's landscaping, it is a little plain in some spots but those are mostly intended to be covered by the wagon.

The wagon was a quick idea I had that started with the railing technique. I was especially happy at the end when I was trying to attach the horse to the wagon and I was fooling around and trying to fit a gun in somehow when it turned out to be the perfect shape!

I really like how you made the wagon. The base looks very nice, too :thumbup: