Sign in to follow this  
Srbandrews

Show us your railway minifigs!

Hi all,

I thought it might be interesting to share pictures of the minifigs that you use on your railways. I've realised that I always want to get a better look at the figures people use as drivers and such, and I'm always keen on finding new minifig parts that I didn't know about that look good on railway figs.

I'll start off with a few of mine:

YCUv2ag.jpg

That's shunters and goods drivers on the left, inspector and director in the middle, and passenger and express drivers on the right.

I particularly like to find good faces like the oil-smudged ones, and this one with the beads of sweat that I think looks ace: http://www.bricklink...p?P=3626bpb0744

So, show off your favourite railway figs here.

I've just used the set-provided drivers for mine so far (no photos handy, sorry) but I think the series 11 Welder minifigure would be a good fit, face wise!

I've just used the set-provided drivers for mine so far (no photos handy, sorry) but I think the series 11 Welder minifigure would be a good fit, face wise!

The welder face is really good, as are his overalls in my opinion (dark blue over dark bluish gray shirt).