It took a while, but it is here!!!!

HBM024anuncioG-300x225.jpg

Issue 024 of HispaBrick Magazine®, the magazine for fans of LEGO® constructions is now available. In this issue we have a look at the work The arvo Brothers have done, presenting their ALIEN project in book form, we interviewMichał Kazmierczak (migalart) in our section Great Creators, designers likeLennart Cort and Kevin Hinkle Community Manager of LEGO® Community Engagement (LCE).

We also bring you a new instalment of Building trees, related to the MILS system and tutorials on MINDSTORMS and LEGO® WeDo.

We analyse a number of recent sets, including the Brick Bank, the Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarter and Doctor Who as well as sets like the Heavy-Haul Train and the Imperial Star Destroyer.

Don’t miss our articles on the HispaBrick Magazine Event 2015 and our presence at the first Skaerbaek Fan Weekend 2015 as well as our Pillars of the CommunityLUGNET and Hoth Bricks

This and much more that we are sure you will like. We hope you enjoy this issue!

You can download for free here: HBM 024 (English version)

Interesting Magazine. I havent read through it all yet, and i think that its the first time ive came across it.

Seems that you guys (and gals? ) goes through a lot of interesting spectres of the LEGO world.

I will definately read through it all when time is provided, and will also have to read the prior issues of yours.

For now, thanks for putting so much effort into making magazines for us FOL´s :thumbup:

Such a great job! Well done, looks very, very professional and nice. I read it all over, and looked at the great pictures. Very cool. I'll start looking at these more often. Great work.