Sign in to follow this  
Tuskano

LDD Vehicle MOCs

indexed.gif Bus V-LB-03F, V-LC-17D to V-LC-17F

Well, I had put these up on the MOC pages and I'll go ahead and show them here as well. They are all recreations of what I once had back when I was going to high school. One of the fun things was me and my little brother would build then and end up pushing (or could be concidered launching...) them across the carpet floors in my parent's house. Sometimes we would start from opposite sides and push them at each other and they would either crash or drive right past each other. Here is what I have... along with links to their pages with more pictures. Enjoy!

First is my little mini Truck.

1336556564m_SPLASH.jpg

Next is a London bus... I still have the origional too, only that one is covered with stickers of advertisements on it. (Unfortuently, it is in a storage unit... so no real pictures of it yet)

1326617410m_SPLASH.jpg

And last but not least is my Semi Trucks I used to build. Those were always fun.

1326615644m_SPLASH.jpg

1326615629m_SPLASH.jpg

Excellent digital designing there 'Tuskano', going to brick build the semitrailer...it's the best one there. :grin:

LDD On 'Tuskano' ! :classic:

Excellent digital designing there 'Tuskano', going to brick build the semitrailer...it's the best one there. :grin:

LDD On 'Tuskano' ! :classic:

Thanks! Yep, LDD is all I really have. But with it, my building has no limits!

I agree, that semi design is very nice. I'd really like to see that one 'in the brick'.

Odd... so I guess even though the LDD is city themed, it still goes to the LDD section? I had one before that is LDD and was never moved... but I guess it being a WIP its ok then. Had ended up looking around the city theme trying to find my own thread earlier hoping it just wasn't deleted >.<.

Yep... same here. I wish I was able to remake it with bricks as well. Might through on the LDD file in the MOC pages sometime for others to enjoy at least.

Edited by Tuskano

The base rule is that LDD MOCs that have a LXF-file attached go in the LDD section here at EB. This is because the MOC is more interesting for LDD users in general to examine, discuss etc with the LXF attached.

But this is no absolute rule. If a member wants to explicitly have MOC with LXF-files in the Town section for example, then that's no problem.

However, in this case, since there is no LXF, I'm moving it to the Town section.

The base rule is that LDD MOCs that have a LXF-file attached go in the LDD section here at EB. This is because the MOC is more interesting for LDD users in general to examine, discuss etc with the LXF attached.

But this is no absolute rule. If a member wants to explicitly have MOC with LXF-files in the Town section for example, then that's no problem.

However, in this case, since there is no LXF, I'm moving it to the Town section.

Ahh... alright then. I'll be keeping that in mind for future topics. Thank you very much!