Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

Problems with creating Polls

I am seeing multiple people mentioning that they're having issues with creating polls. I am not having trouble creating polls, but I am seeing some weird issues that may be inhibiting others from creating polls.

Poll.jpg

When I create a poll in IE 10 with Windows 7, I see the text on the 'add another question' button, see above image. There aren't any issues with clicking on the button. However when I create a poll in Chrome with Windows 7, similar text is then on the 'finished' button, and I have to move the cursor very carefully on the button's border for it to be selected.

Capt. Stabbin, Dreamweb (in Windows 8), and Captain Braunsfeld (with Firefox in Windows 7) are all having issues creating polls. There may be some serious problems with EB's poll manager when there are issues in multiple browsers types and operating systems.

Are these issues only in forums with the pirate skin, or also in forum with other skins?

Are these issues only in forums with the pirate skin, or also in forum with other skins?

It's the pirate skins that is causing a problem for me. I looked at creating a poll in the standard EB skin, and everything was fine. And everyone else that I've mentioned have posted about creating polls in the pirate forum. I'll let Mr. Phes know. Thank you B. I should have thought of that. :blush: