Mos_Eisley

Series 2 - SPARTAN Bounty

I'm interested in building up a large army of the new Spartans. I know everyone wants these but I'm sure there are plenty of people who are uninterested in them but will be out looking for other minifigures.

So, I'm offering a $5.00(U.S) bounty for any sealed Spartan that anyone wants to sell me.

I would want to get these in groups of 3 or 4 at least though so I'm not paying $2.00 to ship one at a time. I know they will likely be selling for a few dollars more than this on BrickLink once Series 2 is widely available, but I doubt they'll be moving all that quickly at $7 or $8 once everyone starts listing them. Please PM if you're interested. I am willing to purchase domestically and Internationally.

Jason

Mostly figures, something from here:

Admiral Ackbar

Asajj Ventress

Battle Droid Geonosian

Bespin Guards

Bib Fortuna

Biggs Darklighter

Boba Fett (with printed arms and legs)

Boba Fett (white version)

Chrome gold C3-PO

Chrome Stormtrooper

Episode III Clone Pilots (new version)

Crix Madine

Captain Jag

Captain Antilles

Chancellor Palpatine

Clone Jet Trooper

Clone Pilot (CW)

Episode II Clone troopers

Episode III Clone troopers (new swamp speeder version)

Episode III Clone troopers (with dark red makings)

Episode III Clone troopers (with green makings)

Commander Cody

Darth Sidious (grey head, doesn’t matter which version)

Darth Vader’s Apprentice

Dengar

Geonosians

Grand Moff Tarkin

Gungan Soldiers

Imperial Shuttle Pilot

Jar Jar Binks

Jawa’s

K-3PO

Kit Fisto

Lando Calrissian

Lobot

Luke Skywalker (Cloud City)

Luke Skywalker (Dagobah) with Backpack

Luminara Unduli

Mace Windu (non light-up)

Magna Guard

Mon Calamari Officer

Mon Mothma

Naboo Security Officers

Owen Lars

Flesh generic Princes Leia

Qui-Gon Jinn (Light Flesh)

R2-Q5

R2-R7

R4-P44

R7-A7

Republic Captain

Republic Pilot

Rocket Battle Droid

Rocket Droid Commander

Rotta

Royal Guards

Scout Troopers

Kashyyyk troopers

Snowtroopers

Stormtroopers (with or w/o printed legs)

Sandtroopers

T-16 Skyhopper Pilot

Ten Numb

Tusken Raiders

Watto

Wookiee Warriors

Zam Wesell

:tongue:

I'm also interested in creatures from SW, and the collectable Nurse and Indian.

Edited by commdr_neyo

I have several of each of these available:

Asajj Ventress

Chrome Stormtrooper

Captain Antilles

Chancellor Palpatine

Grand Moff Tarkin

Jawas

Lobot

Mace Windu (non light-up)

Owen Lars

Rocket Battle Droid

Rotta

Snowtroopers

Stormtroopers (with or w/o printed legs)

T-16 Skyhopper Pilot

Nurse

Indian

Just wondering, how many of these fantastic Spartans do you plan to collect?

Personally I think it's one of the best figs LEGO released in a very long time.

Just wondering, how many of these fantastic Spartans do you plan to collect?

Personally I think it's one of the best figs LEGO released in a very long time.

I agree! I don't really have a particular number in mind, just as many as I can! I thought it looked good from the pictures, but after finally getting one it's probably one of my favorite minifigures ever produced by TLG.

I have 3 I would sell, still in a sealed pack, but I'm in Canada so I paid more for them, how about $20 shipped?

email me direct @ tattoojunkie@telus.net

Well, wow good luck in your quest! I'm already at 132 Sealed Spartans! :wub:

*oh2* 132 132 132 Has panic attack! How did you get so many , I only got 3 has mini tantrum :sing::tongue: !

Nice! I don't think I'll reach those kind of numbers, unfortunately.

132 ?!?! thats nuts! has that just been through visiting shops or is it a bricklink job?

I hope your going to open them, post a picture when you do. It will be like 300! Just need a few million prince of persia minifigs for the persians :tongue:

I hope your going to open them, post a picture when you do. It will be like 300! Just need a few million prince of persia minifigs for the persians :tongue:

Kinda off topic, but that would be awesome! Just watch someone do this for Brickworld or something :tongue:

Kinda off topic, but that would be awesome! Just watch someone do this for Brickworld or something :tongue:

yeah sorry mos_eisley, kind of got distracted by the thought of 132 spartans!

I would spare you some, but ive only found 2 myself!

132, no wonder other people are having trouble finding them. Man i'm glad no ones been buying them like that where I'm from or there would be none left for everyone else. Although i imagine you bought them online mostly as I can't imagine how long it would take to find that many in shops, or if it would even be possible :)

132, no wonder other people are having trouble finding them. Man i'm glad no ones been buying them like that where I'm from or there would be none left for everyone else. Although i imagine you bought them online mostly as I can't imagine how long it would take to find that many in shops, or if it would even be possible :)

Nope, sorry I was able to buy all of them in stores! Here in Germany they are readily available everywhere from small drug stores to large grocery stores and not that many have bean rifled through :classic:

as of this post I'm now at 153 Sealed Spartans! and TRU is getting in a whole bunch more next week! :thumbup:

Nope, sorry I was able to buy all of them in stores! Here in Germany they are readily available everywhere from small drug stores to large grocery stores and not that many have bean rifled through :classic:

as of this post I'm now at 153 Sealed Spartans! and TRU is getting in a whole bunch more next week! :thumbup:

Very impressive number, Grogall!

I suppose you've been spending quite some time locating these, or maybe youre by surrounded by discounters that carry large quantities. I'm in Germany too and managed to buy ca. 30 spartans, but that took me one whole day of searching and ca. 200 km.

Cheers

Frank

You lucky Euorpean S.O.B.'s, I'm just hoping for 20 spartans when all this is said and done here in the US.

Damn man, Germany sounds much better off than the UK, we have them in WHsmiths but my toys r us did not get any of series 1 or 2 :(. What number are you hoping to get up to, im guessing they are a good investment for selling at a later date.

Would you mind telling me the shops they are available at? For now I only found some at REAL and and a local supermarket called Ratio.

I am going to Tru and target on monday.

I would like to trade for it. I am mostly interseted in:

Forest man, Cowboy, Super Wrestler, Zombie, Ninja, Cheerleader, Skater, Tribal Hunter, Circus Clown, Magician, Robot, Nurse, Caveman or Spaceman.

I am also interested in: Maraca Man, DJ, and vampire.

If I get any spartans I will tell you, and then we can negoiate.

Yeah...seriously. Way to leave some for others dude... :hmpf_bad:.

Why exactly does it matter if they're sealed? Are you building a bag army or something....LOL.

Why exactly does it matter if they're sealed? Are you building a bag army or something....LOL.

Yep now at 212/300! :devil:

There's a guy on BrickLink selling his army of around 260, not sure how much for though.