Sign in to follow this  
jobiwonkinosi

Greedo?

Just a question for anyone out there who owns the Greedo MF, is he worth spending about $30 on Bricklink?

I know he is rare and stuff, but is he so amazingly cool to be so amazingly expensive?

I dont have him, but I would suggest waiting for set 8036 Separatist Shuttle and try painting the rodian senator.

I agree. You get the Rodian head in the new Separatist Shuttle and Greedo is only a minor character with no real importance to the story.

I got the whole set for £15 :cry_happy: , so I would say no. I agree with Legoman31, just get two shuttles and paint one of the Ocanada Farr or whoever he is. :tongue:

JD

I don't have him myself, but no, it is not worth it for just one minifig while you can get the shuttle for around the same price. Go for two shuttles and paint one of the guys.

I had two, but traded the one with cracked sides.

I think that overall, in good condition, he is totally worth the money.

Greedo is one of my favorite old Star Wars figs, so I completely recommend buying him.

I would check ebay and you might be able to grab one for 20.00 I certainly think its worth the money.

Greedo is my favorite minifig of all time. I don't know why, but he is. So in my opinion, he definately is worth the money.

I would say no.

Sure, he's awsome, but no figure is worth $30US. (I go crazy when i see the price of a printed boba.)

I managed to pick up the set of Ebay for $35, and i'm ahappy with it. But ONE figure for $30... You could get 3 battlepacks (12 Figs + extras) for the same price...

Unless your a MF collector... Then it's understandable (but still insane :tongue: )

Just my opinion...

Yeah, I would say no. If you look far away, Greedo and the Rodian senator in the Separatist's Shuttle look pretty similar.

53a186a6.jpg

If you don't deliver $3 million Republic Credits in small unmarked bills to the trash can located outside Chalmun's Cantina by 5pm today, the Rodian is history.

I got the cantina set with him...im still kicking myself for losing him :hmpf_bad: ...I dont think he's worth it IMO....

You lost him? Don't worry, you both can get the head in the up comming shuttle. (Btw is that a good guy or bad guy ship?)

Personelly I would just get the whole cantina set if you can!!! A great set :thumbup: Very cheap back in the day!

I reckon TLG should release more CHEAP playset sets :thumbup:

You lost him? Don't worry, you both can get the head in the up comming shuttle. (Btw is that a good guy or bad guy ship?)

Personelly I would just get the whole cantina set if you can!!! A great set :thumbup: Very cheap back in the day!

I reckon TLG should release more CHEAP playset sets :thumbup:

Yes I also lost C3PO from 4504 at the same time [when we moved house] :sadnew:

Thanks for the close up pic, ISC! But I don't like how big his eyes are, and the lack of other detail on the face. :sceptic:

the two greedo seem similar apart from the difference in face paint. So I'd say the cantina one isn't that worth it now. Star wars minifigs in general are very pricey, and non-human characters seem to fetch even higher prices.

Wow! Cool! What a lot of responses! Thanks a lot everyone, though I'm still undecided wheter to get him or not. He kinda is a bit of history so to speak and does look a bit better than the new one. We'll see, all depends on my bank balance eventually i suppose.

Special thanks to green dewback and I Scream Clone for the pictures! :laugh:

Also, anyone reckon Jango Fett is worth it? Now there's a question?

I looked to buying Jango Fett, but he is very, very expensive!

I heard somewhere that there's going to be a Jango Fett pen. If this is true, i'd just wait for that.

I looked to buying Jango Fett, but he is very, very expensive!

I heard somewhere that there's going to be a Jango Fett pen. If this is true, i'd just wait for that.

Don't get the Jango pen. I got the Maul and they suck. The head doesn't work w/ regular pieces, torso is completly hallow, hands fall off, the helmet has a stud on top, and the legs are a solid piece. Ask someone else for pics. I cannot supply them.

I have the Jango pen, and I agree that it's terrible.

As for Greedo, I have him together right now and he is very nice, but I don't think I would pay $30 for JUST the fig.

On the other hand, I think having an official Greedo would be better than modding the Senator from the shuttle.

Missed out on Greedo first time, so bought 2 Egg ships to make up for it. Yes, it's not identical, yes the blue eyes are a bit lame. But sharpie = Greedo.

Sign in to follow this