Sign in to follow this  
michaelozzie

Revolutionary soldiers

Well i finally got my package from shapeways today, and here are the new forage caps from Woody I asked for. Painted in blue and red they looked better than i expected so a big thanks to Woody. Also are some of the Tarleton helmets which were popular from this time. I will post some images soon of the army in full. Cheers :pir-classic:

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

They turned out very well :thumbup:

It seems quite hard making it detailed like that on such a small object.

But you did a good job. They look even more French now :pir-classic:

So theres two Joeys and one Croissant? At least im not there now. :pir-tongue: Really great decals as always, the hats looks cool at me and you have painted those legss too? I see at those seating (Was it a right term?) are stickers right? but i have must agree, at everything you make, is always looking fabolous. Great job

Captain Becker

they look good although, woody if you are reading this, you may want too apply a coat of ModgePodge sealant or even some kind of polyurethane. It will give it some shine and lok closer to official lego.

they look good although, woody if you are reading this, you may want too apply a coat of ModgePodge sealant or even some kind of polyurethane. It will give it some shine and lok closer to official lego.

As always Michaelozzi did a great job!!!!!!!!

ModgePodge sealant or even some kind of polyurethane is a very good advice. I will try that. Maybe you can take a look on this picture. There I have experimented with some coats. Maybe that comes more nearby.

Woody64

Those are really really nice customs you've made... Expect them to be frontpaged on Classic-Pirates.com soon!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Truly amazing!

It's hardly believable this kind of realism can be achieved with LEGO minifigs.

Truly amazing!

It's hardly believable this kind of realism can be achieved with LEGO minifigs.

Im moving to your country of Belgium next week Bonaparte. Hopefully then you might get to see these in person.

Im moving to your country of Belgium next week Bonaparte. Hopefully then you might get to see these in person.

Moving, like in moving for good to Belgium or only for some time (visiting/holiday)? I'll send you a PM!