Sign in to follow this  
Snark

Recommend an alternative hair piece for Black Widow

For the most part, I think the minifigs from the super heroes line have been amazing. That said, I'm really not that keen on the black widow minifig. Her hair in particular, doesn't quite capture her look in the movie. So, does anyone know a hair piece that might look more screen accurate? Thanks guys.

It may be a long shot, but the hair on Merry the Hobbit from the upcoming LOTR sets could work. Though there is probably a better solution...

I think the one she came with in the set is your best bet. It's a little longer than her hair in the film it seems, but at the moment, I can't find anything else that appears to be more accurate.

the definete solution for her is, Dastan hair in dark orange or dark red.

I think it's been mentioned in this thread before: The upcoming LOTR's Boromir hair.

I think it's been mentioned in this thread before: The upcoming LOTR's Boromir hair.

I'd say this in red. It's the right length and has the side parting:

frnd018.jpg

sjbw.jpg

Edited by Internets

I bought the padawan menace on blu ray and it comes with a young Han solo and he's hair painted red would be ideal, I'm posting this on my phone so unfortunately I can't add a picture but I can confirm it can be found in Google images.

I bought the padawan menace on blu ray and it comes with a young Han solo and he's hair painted red would be ideal, I'm posting this on my phone so unfortunately I can't add a picture but I can confirm it can be found in Google images.

I think the hair is too short but if you want to try it in red it is the one used by Ron Weasley.

Ok with my choppy photoshop, this is my ideal Black Widow Figure. I gave her Boromir's hairpiece, fixed her ugly jawbones and made the color of her cleavage match her face.

7235591190_63239a0d99_m.jpg

~MC

Probably not the best, but what about Dolores Umbridge hair?

Seems fine to me.

-Sci

Before I clicked the link, I thought not even close...but ya know what, if it came in Dark Orange, it would be pretty good I think.