prateek

[MOC] Mini Endor Imperial Outpost

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Here we go with a LDD MOC. As you can tell by the title, it is a mini scale Imperial outpost on Endor, complete with the landing pad and the bunker.

lddscreenshot9.png

lddscreenshot5.png

Mini AT-AT

lddscreenshot7.png

Mini Imperial Shuttle

lddscreenshot8.png

Any comments or criticism would be appreciated :sweet:

Also, here's the LXF for anyone interested.

I like it... What always gets me is how many different versions people come up with for a mini AT-AT... good job on it..

Nice Mini scale endor base prateek, also nice to see your own origianl AT-AT design. I like the legs but the body and the head look a little off but at this scale its hard to be accurite. I think if you chose a small element to replace the 1x1 round stud on the side of the cockpit to represent the side cannons (or what ever they are) but this may make it too bulky? Maybe this peice Tap 1x1.

The Shuttle is good as well, very similar to the Advent calendar. Not sure if you could put another 1x1 square stud behind the cockpit to extend it out a little, or may be it will look too long then? That clear LLD window makes it look a little funny as its hard to see but still is great. :thumbup:

Like Lego envy said its cool to see peoples randitions of mini sacles. Its a hard scale to build as your limited to size but its interesting to see how many diffrent build there are out there for the same vehicle.

Edited by wokajablocka

Great scene prateek :thumbup:. I don't really like the AT-AT, there's something a bit dog like about it, but the shuttle is good, and the bunker door idea is clever.

Fantastic. Really Fantastic. Classic Star Wars scene. How did you get such good LDD screenshots? Usually it makes you take on with a background.

Edited by Andonii

Very cool little scene! I love how you used the cheese slopes to depict the details of the bunker. The landing pad and shuttle look pretty good as well. I'd say the AT-AT is the only thing that needs some work. I would try a couple different techniques with bricks with studs on all sides for the head. Instead of making the legs studs-forward, turn them to the side and use 1x4 tiles instead or hinge plates. Remember, the AT-AT's legs are actually quite thin from a front view. Hope that helps a bit. :wink:

Sweet LDD build. :thumbup: Both the landing pad as the bunker are very well made, the use of that 1x2 brick to represent the door is very smart too, kudos for that.

As for the constructive criticism, I would recommend to add more foliage. Although I can remember this scene from SW ROTJ, I'm not completely sure about the amount of foliage in the movie. Adding more trees, and especially more vegetation on the ground, wouldn't hurt. :wink:

Great job! I really like mini scale. I’d like to see this one actually built with real legos. Any chance of that happening prateek?

Thanks for the feedback guys, and I agree about the AT-AT, but I don't really know how else I could do it.

Great job! I really like mini scale. I’d like to see this one actually built with real legos. Any chance of that happening prateek?

Nope.

How did you get such good LDD screenshots? Usually it makes you take on with a background.

Ctrl + K Edited by prateek

Thanks for the feedback guys, and I agree about the AT-AT, but I don't really know how else I could do it.

Nope.

For a second there I thought Dapper-D2 was copying and pasting posts.