Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

French Spanish Skirmish

[pid][/pid]219A

The exploration and conquest of the New World often brought conflict between the various European countries and their armies that often started with skirmishes and ended with full scale battles.

7901059654_947b9f98b3_c.jpg

Click the pic for more details...

AC

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like the style of the two wall :pir-classic: :pir-classic:

And people say raised baseplates and giant wall panels are useless? This looks great! :classic: Excellent work ACPin :thumbup:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like the style of the two wall :pir-classic: :pir-classic:

This is more like a killing zone to trap invading armies.

That's a lot of Musketeers and Conquistadors! Nice MOC! :pir-classic:

My fingers still are numb from all that feeling through the packets! :pir-laugh:

And people say raised baseplates and giant wall panels are useless? This looks great! :classic: Excellent work ACPin :thumbup:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Thanks but I only see the tattoo?

AC

Great! i like your figure collection pirate_blush.gif

Those are just three CMFs (musketeer, conquistador, actor).

This is a very creative scene and the figures are perfect. :pir-sweet:

When I saw that the conquitadors were next on CMF S8 to be released, I've been planning on having them as opponents to the musketeers.

AC

Nice MOC! Even though you used large wall pieces, it doesn't look easy or boring.

I also haven't seen that many soldiers with golden spanish helmets in one MOC before.

Good job on the photography as well!

Seeing everyone together like that doesn't make me upset about the gold armor/helmet one bit. I was already okay with it, but seeing it in person makes me even more at ease. And I really like the actor with a black morion. I may have to get more actors than I originally planned on. I would love a Spanish army.

Keep up the great work. This is yet another neat looking build in your long list.

It's scheduled :pir-blush:

Found it! :pirate_skel1:

Nice MOC! Even though you used large wall pieces, it doesn't look easy or boring.

I also haven't seen that many soldiers with golden spanish helmets in one MOC before.

Good job on the photography as well!

Lucky enough to get the conquistadors early!

Seeing everyone together like that doesn't make me upset about the gold armor/helmet one bit. I was already okay with it, but seeing it in person makes me even more at ease. And I really like the actor with a black morion. I may have to get more actors than I originally planned on. I would love a Spanish army.

Keep up the great work. This is yet another neat looking build in your long list.

I also didn't plan on getting that many actors but after I opened one, I knew I had to get more of them.

Beautiful MOC! This really is a nice alternative to purely "pirate" scenes..

Already got another MOC with the conquistadors in the works!

AC

I really appreciate the visual aspect of this scene and the nice use of the baseplate :thumbup:

The jungle is well represented too with a lot of plants, and the minifigs used are realistic (I really like the conquistadores' golden helmet).

The fortress walls are a success too with the use of these big printed parts !

Wow. I actually had to take a third look to actually find out that there are some spanish soldiers behind the walls! :laugh: Would swere that it's full of the French guys before... So this ambush is actually not that perfect as it could :wink:

Or maybe those guys in black morions are from another faction - Portugese perhaps :wink:

Anyway.. nice diorama! ... and very inspirational too... love this colonial-jungle adventure feel :wub:

Thanks again for the comments and planning to expand on this scene in the near future. :wink:

AC